The online racing simulator
First Nissan R35 GTR Crashed!!
(43 posts, started )
this car has only arrived in Hong Kong 2 weeks ago.
prob the first crashed R35
Attached images
20080107_5db526f193a032a769088u3RPXbpCa3M.jpg
20080107_87df99bb832f6bdcf98cjECQsvUH6xT5.jpg
Dear oh dear....
The computer crashed, and the driver, suddenly without the massive abilities of the car because of the PC error, realised he was no better at driving than a duck. And promptly crashed.

Looks like quite a nice short-wheelbase tow vehicle though
#4 - samjh
Not any different to all those numpties who crash their ego-boosting Ferraris each year.
It's betterlooking now.
I don't see the point in having that bonnet pop up like it does in new cars to protect pedestrians in an impact, that car won't ever be going slow enough for a pedestrian to survive an impact.

Anyway, this is the damage Gran Turismo has done, rich people thinking they can drive supercars, if he owned LFS he would of held a nice powerslide and everyone would stare in amazement and instantly want to sex the driver.
What did he do purposly steer into a wall. Take away his licence he doesn't deserve to drive. Or go back in time and steal his keys and take it back to Nissan before he crashed it or Shoot him. I really like the new GTR and he wrecked it what a noob
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I don't see the point in having that bonnet pop up like it does in new cars to protect pedestrians in an impact, that car won't ever be going slow enough for a pedestrian to survive an impact.

Anyway, this is the damage Gran Turismo has done, rich people thinking they can drive supercars, if he owned LFS he would of held a nice powerslide and everyone would stare in amazement and instantly want to sex the driver.

LOL
The hong kong civilians were wondering why his car had turned blue and had white decals on.
noob drove it look at the guy in white probably the owner and daddy's beloved child...Wait is that Harjun Going Hong Kong? :O
EDIT: oops its the tow guy xD, (just saw the dirty handgloves)
man... it's such a pitty, it was such a sexy car... but crashes are innevitable, i just wondered why would they race a super car on the streets, if you can afford a supercar, you can afford to use the tracks
-
(pom456) DELETED by pom456
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :this car has only arrived in Hong Kong 2 weeks ago.
prob the first crashed R35

NOoo!!! lock that guy up

@ tristan your probably verry wright
They should have a bodykit that looks like this, because I think the looks have just been MASSIVELY improved
I'd rip out the engine, chassis, and transmission and put nice R34 body over it.

BTW-what'd they hit?
#16 - BIzO
Oh my god, the driver is not dead?
^it is a gtr you know...
-
(Nathan_French_14) DELETED by Nathan_French_14
Shame about the car. I dont know if im in a small majority here but i love the way it looks. Screw the electronic aids. if i owned that car, i would turn them all off and feel the power of the 400hp+ lump

Mind you, i would'nt be surprised if thats what the driver did....seems like he could'nt handle it eh?

Edit: I just looked again at the second picture. It does'nt have a rear number plate. Do you think this was taken off due to the forces of the crash or maybe it was using japanese trade plates?
it's engineered to brake the laws of physics and thump God himself on the head! the suspension does a good job, but the electronics reenforce that, and make it literally "idiot-proof to drive" according to Jason Dawe on top gear!

But... apparently, the idiot in him turned off that idiot proof mechanism
owned....
(Jason Dawe) (top gear!)

Do u mean Jason plato on Fifth gear?
Or Jeremy Clarkson on Topgear
Jason Dawe was sooooo 10 seasons ago.
Although he did review the skyline series in the first season as 2nd hand buys if I recall correctly.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :

Edit: I just looked again at the second picture. It does'nt have a rear number plate. Do you think this was taken off due to the forces of the crash or maybe it was using japanese trade plates?

i heard a motoring magazine was having a road test with the GTR.
maybe they crashed it during the road test
#24 - Gunn
It's a lesson in how to make an ugly car look even uglier.
Vista must've had one of it's usual fits:

"You are about to drive into another car. Allow or Deny?"

(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG