The online racing simulator
question please answer [is LFS worth $55 canadian]
i want to know if buying LFS S2 for $55 canadian worth it becuase i might try and ask my mom to see if she would alow it but i want to know if paying so much money is worth it. so is it worth it?
#2 - J@tko
Quote from swisscosmo :i want to know if buying LFS S2 for $55 canadian worth it becuase i might try and ask my mom to see if she would alow it but i want to know if paying so much money is worth it. so is it worth it?

Yes.
ok so you think i should buy it for $55 bucks i just don't know if its worth it but i really want it but i'm trying to save up for a new and way better Mac Book Pro computer worth about $2000 dollars but ugggggg i don't know i thik i will ask
If you like realistic racing, then yes.

$55 canadian isn't that much really, especially if you consider that LFS will keep your mind off from thinking about you have so and so much time (weeks.. months) left before you can afford the Mac
Quote from r4ptor :If you like realistic racing, then yes.ok

$55 canadian isn't that much really, especially if you consider that LFS will keep your mind off from thinking about you have so and so much time (weeks.. months) left before you can afford the Mac

ya ok thank you for saying it is worth it my dad will not alow me but my mom will please hope they do becuase i want to race clean races not dirty crashing there and getting kicked/banned for being to good.
#6 - joen
if you like the demo you will love S2
maybe try and do some jobs for people in your area?

clean there car, cut thier lawn, sell your body............scrap the last one.(Unless your a very attractive 19 year old female with a perfect complexion. then i'll come over to Canada make you my sex slave and i'll pay for S2 for you!)
Its well worth it... even though you may think the cars/tracks don't look very good or are few in number (I don't - /me likes Tracks + cars ) you should get S2 anyway.

The online racing is simply fantastic plus there is a great community here on the forum and everywhere
Quote from rich uk :maybe try and do some jobs for people in your area?

clean there car, cut thier lawn, sell your body............scrap the last one.(Unless your a very attractive 19 year old female with a perfect complexion. then i'll come over to Canada make you my sex slave and i'll pay for S2 for you!)

You need a girl Urgent
________
Bmw X6 M
ok i will try to get S2 please just hope that i get it oh is getting S1 then upgrading to S2 cheaper than getting just S2?
Quote from swisscosmo :ok i will try to get S2 please just hope that i get it oh is getting S1 then upgrading to S2 cheaper than getting just S2?

Yes S1 is cheaper but S2 is more worth it

As far as I know theres only ONE S1 server

Trust me, buy S2
#12 - joen
Quote from swisscosmo :ok i will try to get S2 please just hope that i get it oh is getting S1 then upgrading to S2 cheaper than getting just S2?

No, every "S" is 12 pounds, so it will cost exactly the same.

Is English you first language? Or is it French?

Anyway, getting S1 then getting S2 is exactly the same price as going straight to S2.
ok i will do my best to get S2 i'm right know trying to do DK S2 contest i hope i win but if i don't i will ask my parents if i can have it but i am doing bad in school so they might not alow me to get it until i'm doing good. lets just hope
Tell them the truth. With this "game" you will learn how to drive a car without risking injury which will come in handy later on when you get a real car. It's really an educational tool, driving simulator. Make sure you use these words.
ya i will also say that it is considerd one of the most realistic racing sims out there
Show your parents how realisitic LFS demo is. Show them all the things you can adjust on the car and pursuade them it will teach you everything you need to be a mechanic when you finish school
you just told me the best thing ever becuase one day i may be a heavy duty mecanic thx so much man
Don't say 'racing sim' say 'driving simulator'

Tell them about the cruise servers (but don't call them that), tell them you have to learn and obey all of the traffic laws otherwise you lose. Tell them about the driving lessons that teach you proper braking techniques, spin recovery and obstacle avoidance.

Load up the demo and show them the lessons where you have to drive around the cones- do this in the XFG with a simple bland color- don't drive fast as you normally would though, drive in a very controlled manner.

Remind them that one day you will be driving them around, particularly in an icy place like Canada, and this may well save their lives- particularly if they buy you a G25 as well.

Good luck.

Otherwise, yeah get a job. And keep those grades up! You'll regret it later if you don't now when it's easy.
Quote from AeroMechanical :Don't say 'racing sim' say 'driving simulator'

Tell them about the cruise servers (but don't call them that), tell them you have to learn and obey all of the traffic laws otherwise you lose. Tell them about the driving lessons that teach you proper braking techniques, spin recovery and obstacle avoidance.

Load up the demo and show them the lessons where you have to drive around the cones- do this in the XFG with a simple bland color- don't drive fast as you normally would though, drive in a very controlled manner.

Remind them that one day you will be driving them around, particularly in an icy place like Canada, and this may well save their lives- particularly if they buy you a G25 as well.

Good luck.

Otherwise, yeah get a job. And keep those grades up! You'll regret it later if you don't now when it's easy.

thx so much guys for the help i do want a G25 but its just so expencive but if i was to get one what is a good cheap one?
Quote from swisscosmo :thx so much guys for the help i do want a G25 but its just so expencive but if i was to get one what is a good cheap one?

Logitech Driving Force Pro
$55 Canadian? That's like $200 US.

Still worth it.
#25 - Gunn
Quote from AeroMechanical :Don't say 'racing sim' say 'driving simulator'

But it isn't a driving simulator, it's a racing simulator. Why lie to newcomers? They'll just be disappointed when they discover that all of the irrelevant things they want added to the sim never will be added.

question please answer [is LFS worth $55 canadian]
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG