The online racing simulator
Heh I dont think hes lying to him i think hes rather telling him to tell his parents its a driving sim because they might not like the idea of racing sim.
Quote from Cue-Ball :$55 Canadian? That's like $200 US.

Still worth it.

lol.
and yes its worth it. its closer to $50 canadian. watch the canadian $ for the best time to buy. I think its at $0.98 now.
#28 - Gunn
Quote from evilpimp :Heh I dont think hes lying to him i think hes rather telling him to tell his parents its a driving sim because they might not like the idea of racing sim.

There's an easy way to sway parents, tell them that you'd prefer a racing game rather than one of those violent shooting or war games. Tell them you'd rather have a challenge that is more about skill and patience than it is about death missions and destruction.
True true Im sure they'll like the idea of that :P
It's $55 now!?

It was $47 a few weeks ago. Should be even less now.

Tell her there aren't any taxes.
If they say 'NO!' and are set on not changing their minds. As a last resort you could say that if they don't buy you S2 you will rebel against them and take up drugs and become a full blown drug user, seller and courier and probably end up in jail for the rest of your life.

Or you could say "well I'll just have to rob the local liquor store then".

And then point out how much you want this sim according to the lengths you are willing to go to to get this sim. LOL
Tell them that you'll spend so much time on LFS that you won't have time to:
- Nag them about buying a games console (plus a bunch of games, each of which cost twice the price of LFS).
- Do booze or drugs (because they're bad for your laptimes).
- Hang out with the wrong kind of friends (because they're NFS fanboys ).

But don't tell them you're also likely to forget doing your homework, cleaning up your room, and spending quality time with mom and dad...
Surely if you're about to spend $2000 on a computer, adding $55 to that for an S2 license is nothing?
There's a much easier way to sway parents. Tell them it's something you really want and are prepared to work a little extra round the house and garden to help fund it.
That's got to be a catchphrase:

"Say no to drugs and yes to LFS. Get a natural high, just £24 for life."
Dude, knowing what I know now about the game and the community, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend LFS 2 Alpha to anyone.
The money is not an issue considering the longevity, complexity and bl**dy great fun it entails

But beware, it may suck you in on the peripherals side........
Quote from Inouva :You need a girl Urgent

I'm in a loving and meaningfull relationship (and have been in for over 2 years )

Quote from Dajmin :Surely if you're about to spend $2000 on a computer, adding $55 to that for an S2 license is nothing?

Or he could buy a proper computer that isn't all style over substance and with the fortune he saves he can get S2 and a G25
Of course it's worth 55 CAD, but at the moment it actually costs 46 CAD due to the exchange rate
Nice physics... but....
what about the fact that there are no real tracks or cars...?

and i thought that you CAN learn to drive throught lfs, where the physics are engrossingly real
who cares? Does it actually make any real difference if you were driving round an approximation of an F1 circuit or one of the lfs circuits? Does it make that much difference if the car shape does not exactly resemble that of a stock production car or race saloon? I think the majority of LFS users would not really care that much, it makes no difference to the on-line racing or immersion factor.
Quote from atlantian :what about the fact that there are no real tracks or cars...?

Your point being?
^my point being that i want Nurburg... and a selection of japanese cars and supercars
thanks guys for helping me for ideas that wold help i should work know i just have to waituntil there in a good mood
According to google, LFS would cost you 47 canadian dollars
Quote from atlantian :^my point being that i want Nurburg... and a selection of japanese cars and supercars

GT5 is your friend.
Quote from hrtburnout :According to google, LFS would cost you 47 canadian dollars

But it is at least worth 55$ can !
LFS S2 = 24£ = $47.54CAD = $47.74USD = worth it.
don't worry guys i'm watching the prices i just have to wait until my mom is in a good mood then i will ask

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG