The online racing simulator
Quote from rich uk :I'm in a loving and meaningfull relationship (and have been in for over 2 years )

Animals and/or blowup dolls don't count.

Swisscosmo, you never mentioned if the cost of the game was the issue or the issue is something else, like spending too much time on the computer.
Quote from JeffR :Animals and/or blowup dolls don't count.

Swisscosmo, you never mentioned if the cost of the game was the issue or the issue is something else, like spending too much time on the computer.

oh sorry ya it is the money how much it is and my parents not liking me playing games they really hate games but they might let me get it becuase i would pay for it
I've been playing since the first demo. Whattizzat? 7 years?

Never more than a few months off. Sometimes everyday for months. It doesn't wear out. It gets upgraded constantly. The focus is playing against real people - the game itself almost disappears.

I don't think I've ever gotten more value out of a dollar. Looking around at my entire house and recording studio, and massive collection of snowboards and skateboards, and racing kart...

I'm sure of it.

I. Have. Never. Received. More. Value. On. A. Dollar.

Period
Quote from Slartibartfast :Never more than a few months off. Sometimes everyday for months. It doesn't wear out. It gets upgraded constantly. The focus is playing against real people - the game itself almost disappears.

Well said. +1

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG