The online racing simulator
LFS Beginners Cup
(240 posts, started )
Right. lol.

/me is bored and dont want to start studyin for his grammar test...
Aww thought it was maybe demo =[ Dont have s2. Have fun guys.
Quote from zeugnimod :You shouldn't call it "enduro" then, tbh.

A 30 minute race is closer to a sprint race than an endurance race.

It's an enduro in relative terms. How's that ?
Does a person qualify as a beginner if they have only a default setup??
Quote from peejayh :Does a person qualify as a beginner if they have only a default setup??

No. Anyway you've done 15,000 miles and I'm afraid that's too many. sorry

Other news - we are full up. Reserve signup has started (see sig!), but if we get 36 racers then we'll have 2 races.
Can i race too
Yes - you can sign up for Rounds 1,2,5 and 7 w/S1. Sign up via link in my sig.
Quote from J@tko :Yes - you can sign up for Rounds 1,2,5 and 7 w/S1. Sign up via link in my sig.

Yea cool but can you tell me how please
Greetz
Thank you very much!

moskvich3v1-.Vankata-1,2,5 and 7 w/S1

Btw:when the race start
#62 - Waz
I would want to join because I don't play online often and this would be good chance. I had S2 about 3 months, but I don't play often and I'm still not used to my G25 (Xmas present), so I would fit in greatly.
I'm not sure if I can race all races. Can I join?
Quote from Waz :I would want to join because I don't play online often and this would be good chance. I had S2 about 3 months, but I don't play often and I'm still not used to my G25 (Xmas present), so I would fit in greatly.
I'm not sure if I can race all races. Can I join?

Yep - use link above. We're on reserves ATM but will run 2 races if we reach 36 participants.
If you need some skins again let me know and I will knock something up for you.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :If you need some skins again let me know and I will knock something up for you.

We're good for skins thanks. Each person provides their own, and the SC skin has been done by JO53PHS.

But thanks anyway.
Ah cool, much easier that way, I saw your SC skin...it was upside down on its roof.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Ah cool, much easier that way, I saw your SC skin...it was upside down on its roof.

The SC skin is the only one our Safety Car driver has ATM, and so he does all his practicing in it. I smashed into him earlier (by accident!) at South City.

It's a simple skin - but remarkably effective.
Quote from J@tko :The SC skin is the only one our Safety Car driver has ATM, and so he does all his practicing in it. I smashed into him earlier (by accident!) at South City.

It's a simple skin - but remarkably effective.

I rekon you should put the name on the skin upside down just for a laugh, that should spook the guys following it during the race. One tip for you, if you need a replacement SC driver don't ask Franky500, I remember an event where he was the SC and managed to crash into me on the slow down lap.
Stupid question
I am enter fon the race write?
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I rekon you should put the name on the skin upside down just for a laugh, that should spook the guys following it during the race.

Quote from ATC Quicksilver :One tip for you, if you need a replacement SC driver don't ask Franky500, I remember an event where he was the SC and managed to crash into me on the slow down lap.

Thanks for that. Don't worry - we've got either Dekojester (good choice) or if he's busy, LFSN00b to do it ! (Bad choice!)
If I had to give you a second bit of advice, it would be to keep Niko as far away from a safety car as possible. I heard that if the word safe is ever associated with him the world will end...at least that is what I heard.
If I'm late for the start, can I be SC?
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I rekon you should put the name on the skin upside down just for a laugh, that should spook the guys following it during the race.

Nah, I'll just get a set of wheels on the roof incase I bin it again. :bananadea
Erm...would it be possible to divide the field into 2 anyway? Because I (and a few other people I'd say) have not-so-quick PCs and Internet Speed, and a full field would cause my PC to implode...well...I'd be under 10fps anyways...On CTRA full field starts, by the time my PC gets a green light, the other cars are at T1
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Erm...would it be possible to divide the field into 2 anyway? Because I (and a few other people I'd say) have not-so-quick PCs and Internet Speed, and a full field would cause my PC to implode...well...I'd be under 10fps anyways...On CTRA full field starts, by the time my PC gets a green light, the other cars are at T1

Yep - by Round 1we'll have too many anyway I think.

Here's how I think it should basically work.
We have 20 min qualifying, and I group people into 2 groups. Group A have until 11mins, then they must instantly pit. Then Group B have their turn. Race 1 is the odd numbered people after quali (1,3,5,7,9 e.t.c), and Race 2 is the even (2,4,6,8 e.t.c). Equal points for the 2 races.

I'm not sure what to do for the endurance round. Ideas?

LFS Beginners Cup
(240 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG