The online racing simulator
Remember that date is provisional, it may change.

I whave added "confirmed" next to everyone on that list that has confirmed their entry by PM'ing me with the details I put in the post above and I have put names in brackets for people who have said they're interested but haven't put an entry in yet.
kidzer has just confirmed his entry.

When choosing a number pick one from between 50 and 99 that isn't 74, 55 or 70.

Also see my big post for details about points
Bump

I have PMed the remaining drivers who haven't confirmed their entry.

Please post your best times on here.

Fastest laps:
1) 0:59.28 - Leifde
Quote from Leifde :Bump

I have PMed the remaining drivers who haven't confirmed their entry.

Please post your best times on here. Mines is a 52 second lap I think, I'll get a definate one up later.

Fastest laps:
1) ?:??.?? - Leifde

Well, are we using the rotax preset modoff posted, that one is fun. Also what track are we running..
We are using the preset and layout that are in my first post.
League update
I have made a rough setup for Aston Cadet for the ICC.

Provisional venues for FA/Snr Max:
LFSKL Track
LFSKL Track 2
Aston Cadet
Fern Club

Provisional venues for ICC:
LFSKL Track
LFSKL Track 2
Aston Cadet
Fern Club
Fern Green

Provisional venues for 250E:
Aston National
Fern Green
Blackwood
Westhill

You will be able to enter the direct-drive classes and the ICC class in your first season. After that you will be assessed and if I think your driving is good enough you will be allowed to race in the 250E class.

You will be able to enter (at one time):
1 Direct-Drive class,
ICC,
250E

The classes are subject to change.

If you feel like running a sub-league (e.g. a race every month on the LFSKL Track) then please contact me and we'll work something out.

The league website should be up in the next few weeks, URL to come.
I am working on a website where you can sign up for the league and say which events you will be able to get to, like the OWRL site, but it's nowhere near done so a mambo site is up at the moment - LFSKL Site. That site is only temporary.

P.S. if anyone is good at making layouts or logos and would like to either/both then please PM me as it would let me get on with the backend scripting. EDIT: I've made a simple layout that does the job so I only need a logo - size is 700x150 pixels.

P.P.S. confirmation PM's have to be in by Wednesday, if they're not in then you will not be able to attend. (I may allow some entries in special cases).
Error: preset.presetLOAD

Get this error when i'm trying to import the ICC setup...

EDIT: Hmm, don't think my mekanik is working, beacause my 2. lap on the course with keyboard was 0.56.60!
Ok, to fix this just click in the weight box and wait until the 'Apply' button lights up, then click it and it should be loaded.

I have hurt my ribs, I may be able to race on Saturday but if it's hurting too much then I won't but I will still be there on the server.
Error: main.sendcartypedata

hmmmm....
yeah, its kind of strange but you can figure out to get it to work even when you get that error message. It's like that for me but I do what lefde said it works in the game still.
#62 - d6nn
heh
Ok i am in. when will it start then ?

btw is this the track?
Attached images
untitled.JPG
I don't think that's the track, it doesn't look right, I'll get a pic for you tomorrow.

P.S. No more entries will be accepted for the event now.
not that i mind racing with 60hp instead of what i shall use, but does anyone know what's my prob. with mekanik?
tweaK_05 has got exams and so he won't be joining us on Saturday, this means that the event will be hosted on my computer. AFAIK I can host a 10-person server, since NelsonGPV didn't get his entry in in time and tweaK_05 can't make it then I can host it.
Quote from Go-carter :not that i mind racing with 60hp instead of what i shall use, but does anyone know what's my prob. with mekanik?

So it isn't loading the preset? Please post pictures of Mechanik when you're loading the preset and LFS after you've loaded the preset.
I'm at school right now, but i will post a pic of the error when i come home
Ok
Yea, I have tryed to put togeather a league based on the same premiss as this one, (Mod a car in LFS to allow for a closer simulation of another car in the real world) in my case it is LFS : F1. It seems to work only on the low end, if you try to add more power to a car such as the FO8 then it quickly becomes uncontrollable by most of the community. The main problem with LFS : F1, is the LFS part, as it does not allow for ABS or TC systems. Oh well, looks like we will run LFS : F1 in the default FO8 V8 trim with F1 2006 skins.

Also, if you are still going to run with Mechanik, then I would recomend that you link to the visual basic runtime libraries / .net framwork.
I wont be able to race this saturday. My karting season starts next weekend so im going testing. sry
Ok, thanks for telling me Modoff
Please tell me if there's anye free spots, as i have another gokart firend that would like to participate

My first error:

My second error:
oooops Sorry I forgot to pm you. I have a little problem because I dont know what time it will be at my place. I live in New York. Race tomorrow need a quick answer.
Can you maybe put in the first post the tracks mecaniks settings and what setup we will use. Think its alittle confusing right now.
Quote from Go-carter :Please tell me if there's anye free spots, as i have another gokart firend that would like to participate

My first error:
http://www.maj.com/gallery/Go-carter/LFS/error_1.jpg

My second error:
http://www.maj.com/gallery/Go-carter/LFS/error_2.jpg

Is Mechanik in the same folder as LFS? That second error is weird, I've never seen it. Yes there is one or two spots left. One thing though, if you setup a 9-slot server do you, the host, take up one of the slots?

Quote from Kajojek(PL) :oooops Sorry I forgot to pm you. I have a little problem because I dont know what time it will be at my place. I live in New York. Race tomorrow need a quick answer.

IIC then the timezone in New York is GMT-5. If so then it'll be 2:30pm when the qualifying starts.

Quote from WGooden :Can you maybe put in the first post the tracks mecaniks settings and what setup we will use. Think its alittle confusing right now.

I posted a zip file in the first post, we are using the layout and preset from that. The layout is called AU1_LFSKLTrack and the preset is called LFSKL_ICC i think.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG