(47 posts, started )

Poll : How much do you spend?

I don't spend money on fireworks at all
More than €50
Between €10 and €30
Less than €10
Between €30 and €50
Never spent a cent on this stupid useless nonsense. :thumbsdow
I´ve wasted 22€ for some fireworks, which will be used to piss my neighbor off, and 50€ spend for drinks
Whel i dont spend money on it at all
Why you ask whel it ant fiun to have some stupid retard shooting fireworks at you onppurpose

als thow he was arested and stil doest work vor his penalty
Fireworks are the most annoying invention ever. If I ever got to meet the guy who thought them up I'd kick the snot out of him.
everyone in my family went and about a fair bit... im not one for prices but i'd say roughly 50+ each...
It's forbidden here now and IMO for the best. I don't fell confortable when morons get their hands on explosives.
Quote from Maelstrom :It's forbidden here now and IMO for the best. I don't fell confortable when morons get their hands on explosives.

:iagree:

Ttaly said whats on my mind then they cant rtwo them at things like me

caus some idipotn were like hay funny lets trow at him and my jacked an meself got badly bruned
Fireworks, bah... Might as well roll your money to a bundle and light it, same effect...

If you have too much money give it to me...
Quote from bbman :Fireworks, bah... Might as well roll your money to a bundle and light it, same effect...

I guess they should ban money, since it's explosive according to you! We should all carry gold around instead of paper money.
Quote from wheel4hummer :I guess they should ban money, since it's explosive according to you! We should all carry gold around instead of paper money.

"Paper" money is made out of cotton so it lives longer and less needs to be printed.
Last time I bought fireworks was in 2004 - but before that it was a looong break. Obviously it didn't feel as fun as it felt as a child.
#37 - Dmt
#38 - JTbo
No, I don't spent to that at all, I stopped buying them as some flower hats demanded stupid limits and todays explosives don't have any balls so to say.

I remember when old days you could cause few logs to split when put into pile of logs and there was some projectiles and logs flying all over, today it is tiny puff at best

When I was kid father did set of small pieces of dynamite, that was a good bang, I guess today you go to jail from such, can't understand what kind of spineless worm man has evolved to these days
My brother in-law bought fireworks... It looked very nice, but of course one of the pots fell over, but after 3 arrows, the pot was upright again and nothing happend. But now we know how to do it next year, he wants to do it again then.
The more the merrier!
I didnt spend nothing. I use from last year that i have firecrackers. I was thinking to buy something but i forget.
God damn it! it's 02:15 and there's people letting off fireworks!!!

Good job i'm waiting for a takeaway really...
Over 50€ here, and still kicking.

Edit: 888 posts, welcome to 2008.
Quote from Taavi(EST) :Over 50€ here, and still kicking.

Edit: 888 posts, welcome to 2008.

nice1 grats!

In hungary i spent always like 100 $ and there its a lot of thingy
now i dont do it anymore(usa..)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciph
i roll my joint and enjoy the show

+1 :hyper::drugs::melting:
5€ each... 30€ for all my friends..
...and i still have all my fingers on my hands!!!!
Quote from GFresh :God damn it! it's 02:15 and there's people letting off fireworks!!!

Good job i'm waiting for a takeaway really...

They were at it until after 1 am here..and I had to be up for WORK early this morning! I personally think that all fireworks should carry a 100% surcharge (that is, twice the price!) and the extra cash should be given to the RSPCA to help treat the millions of pets that are traumatised by them all the time!

Fireworks
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG