The online racing simulator
I think there's a rat inside my aircon
(112 posts, started )

Poll : Think there's something inside?

Hell YES!!! Run awaaay!
Your an idiot.
No... Why would there be anything inside it ?
Told ya it was a mouses!
I told you to call someone.. My solution for the win!
Now you can sell mousemilk.
All together now...

"Theres a rat in ma aircon what-tum-a-gunna do"

Quote from mathew4445 :Yea ok back on topic, Called some guy to come take a look, Turns out a mouse has made the aircon its home,

It has given birth to 3 babies. The pet dude said they were not diseased or anything so im keeping them in a huge fish tank (Ofcourse it has no water in it).

Ill take a photo later.

By the way, It's MUM here in Australia, Americans dont even say "MOM" as in MOMO. Im sure they dont pronounce "MOMO" Mummu ? (mu-mu)

Nice, so you did pets instead of insanity
I just watched Ratatouille
Can they cook?
Quote from mathew4445 :By the way, It's MUM here in Australia, Americans dont even say "MOM" as in MOMO. Im sure they dont pronounce "MOMO" Mummu ? (mu-mu)

See the whole of Australia and the UK can't be wrong
Quote from JO53PHS :See the whole of Australia and the UK can't be wrong

And still both of you drive wrong side of road
Quote from JTbo :And still both of you drive wrong side of road

We can trace 'driving on the left hand side' back to the 9th century (or more!)

PROOF- in early days you would ride your horse on the LEFT side of the track/road so that your spear/lance/sword (which was usually carried in the RIGHT hand) would be closer to your adversary!
Quote from Bladerunner :We can trace 'driving on the left hand side' back to the 9th century (or more!)

PROOF- in early days you would ride your horse on the LEFT side of the track/road so that your spear/lance/sword (which was usually carried in the RIGHT hand) would be closer to your adversary!

That's true... But we evolved and quit riding horses every day and use cars now!
Quote from Bladerunner :We can trace 'driving on the left hand side' back to the 9th century (or more!)

You are not allowed to carry spear/lance/sword today That means habit is as fresh as mummy (not that mum/mom person)

Of course I'm joking
Quote from sgt.flippy :That's true... But we evolved and quit riding horses every day and use cars now!

So did we...and its easier driving on the left, so that you can have your RIGHT arm on the window ledge to wave at mates/hold ciggy etc!
Quote from Bladerunner :So did we...and its easier driving on the left, so that you can have your RIGHT arm on the window ledge to wave at mates/hold ciggy etc!

I dreamt I drove to England and bought a box of chocolates

Didn't have a problem driving on the wrong side!

I think there's a rat inside my aircon
(112 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG