The online racing simulator
I think there's a rat inside my aircon
(112 posts, started )

Poll : Think there's something inside?

Hell YES!!! Run awaaay!
Your an idiot.
No... Why would there be anything inside it ?
Right, I'm changing my sig

Watch that space

Down there
HA HA now everybody will learn to spell MUM properly

MUM NOT MOM
#78 - JTbo
But if I make typo, it becomes Mun which means mine
Well If I make a typo it becomes MUM
Quote from JTbo :Are you sure you are from real Belgium? They made Volvos there, I'm pretty sure of

I'm a ford guy, they make them in Belgium too... But Ford and Volvo are together, so I kinda must like Volvo.

Seriously though, I do like the look of the V80 and stuff.
Theres no V80

Its either an S80 or V70 that your talking about

or maybe an S90
Quote from JO53PHS :Theres no V80

Its either an S80 or V70 that your talking about

or maybe an S90

V70 then. The four doors.. I love four doors.

My next car I hope is a Focus 4 door, or a mondeo. But I'd already be happy with a fiesta MK5 turbo diesel. Now I have the regular diesel, and it... sucks bottom.
+ 100 for more four door cars on LFS

I want Volvo V70R racing
Quote from JO53PHS :Right, I'm changing my sig

Watch that space

Down there

"It's spelt MUM not MOM, If you write in English the write right"

If you're going to try and correct someone's use of English it always looks good if you do it right.
#85 - JTbo
Quote from sgt.flippy :V70 then. The four doors.. I love four doors.

My next car I hope is a Focus 4 door, or a mondeo. But I'd already be happy with a fiesta MK5 turbo diesel. Now I have the regular diesel, and it... sucks bottom.

V = Vagon, it has 5 doors

S = Sedan, it has 4 doors
Quote from JTbo :V = Vagon, it has 5 doors

Thanks, I'll try to keep that in mind. Nice little something to know!
Quote from JTbo :V = Vagon, it has 5 doors

V does not = Vagon!!??

V = versatile according to wikipedia

C = coupe/convertible

XC = cross country (off road car)
Quote from JO53PHS :V does not = Vagon!!??

C = coupe/convertible

Vagon = Wagon = Break... Sounds pretty logical, you just have the english version probably.
#89 - JTbo
Quote from JO53PHS :V does not = Vagon!!??

C = coupe/convertible

Well, Vagons those are or what ever those are called, Wagon, station wagon, or something I fogot, we call them farmers, kind of
Quote from sgt.flippy :Vagon = Wagon = Break... Sounds pretty logical, you just have the english version probably.

Vell VI'me Vure Volvo Vidn't Vay "Ve Vust Vall Vis Vew Var Va Vagon"

Well I'm sure Volvo didn't say "We must call this new car a Vagon"

Their not called wagons in the UK.

We call them estate cars... so it should be an E70

When will mercedes make an E900?
Quote from JO53PHS :Vell VI'me Vure Volvo Vidn't Vay "Ve Vust Vall Vis Vew Var Va Vagon"

Well I'm sure Volvo didn't say "We must call this new car a Vagon"

Their not called wagons in the UK.

We call them estate cars... so it should be an E70

No, they worked around it by calling it a V
And Volvo isn't British, or English either. In their language, an estate is called a "vagon". So they called it that.

And Mercedes already has that type of coding E bla bla
#92 - JTbo
Quote from sgt.flippy :No, they worked around it by calling it a V
And Volvo isn't British, or English either. In their language, an estate is called a "vagon". So they called it that.

And Mercedes already has that type of coding E bla bla

Volvo is Latin, means I roll.

There has been talks about new V90, but I'm afraid it will be silly FWD shopping trolley with shape of worn piece of soap, once again.
Quote from JTbo :Volvo is Latin, means I roll.

There has been talks about new V90, but I'm afraid it will be silly FWD shopping trolley with shape of worn piece of soap, once again.

I actually somewhere in the back of my head knew what Volvo meant!

Older cars rule, got to get used to the new models, they'll look good in about 4 years
#94 - JTbo
Quote from sgt.flippy :I actually somewhere in the back of my head knew what Volvo meant!

Older cars rule, got to get used to the new models, they'll look good in about 4 years

Last good looking normal passenger car was done before year 2000, by a lot of years, most of car makers did go crazy about car designs when it come to 90's. Typical exceptions do apply.
Quote from JTbo :Volvo is Latin, means I roll.

Bling it up with gold rims and neon lights and you can roll in a Voller.
#96 - JTbo
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Bling it up with gold rims and neon lights and you can roll in a Voller.

But bling is very bad thing, neon lights even worse, RICER ALERT

But perhaps OP could use neon lights to get rid of that creature lurking in his AC machine?
Quote from JTbo :But bling is very bad thing, neon lights even worse, RICER ALERT

But perhaps OP could use neon lights to get rid of that creature lurking in his AC machine?

Frogs go nuts from disco lights.. Find something like that for mice and other small animals that might be in there
Quote from JTbo :But bling is very bad thing, neon lights even worse, RICER ALERT

dun b h8in on me yo i iz b rolling in a civic yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 dropeed da sprngz 4 trcton of da lne. beat a bmw m3 yo!!11oneonenumbernumber##
Vut Vi Vnow Volvo Visn't Vnglish

Vi Vink Volvo Vis Vrom Vweden?
Yea ok back on topic, Called some guy to come take a look, Turns out a mouse has made the aircon its home,

It has given birth to 3 babies. The pet dude said they were not diseased or anything so im keeping them in a huge fish tank (Ofcourse it has no water in it).

Ill take a photo later.

By the way, It's MUM here in Australia, Americans dont even say "MOM" as in MOMO. Im sure they dont pronounce "MOMO" Mummu ? (mu-mu)

I think there's a rat inside my aircon
(112 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG