The online racing simulator
Free Sky TV
(17 posts, started )
#1 - P1lot
Free Sky TV
Anyone tried this, sounds too good to be true for such a small sum of money?
www.freeskypc.co.uk
Free as in "only £3.95".. gotta love that.
You never pay to access our service, it's completely free of charge!
You will be re-directed to the members area INSTANTLY so that you can
Watch Cable & Satellite TV for free on your PC.

ONLY £3.95 ($7.00)
Seems like scam to me. :bandit:
#5 - AndyC
lol, even at £3.95 its still a good price.

If anyone knows more please tell because its easy to hook a pc up to a TV and if the stream rate is good and watchable then its a good thing!

Thanks
Andy.
Quote from Vendetta :Seems like scam to me. :bandit:

:iagree:

Anything that seems too good to be true usually is.

I wouldn't go giving my credit card details to them. :twocents:
#7 - Jakg
there is a system in the uk that allows you to get all the channels, whether pay per view or not if oyu buy a £70 box, but unfortunatley its illegal
Quote from Jakg :there is a system in the uk that allows you to get all the channels, whether pay per view or not if oyu buy a £70 box, but unfortunatley its illegal

yes its a hacked skybox. Sky dont really care about it that much.

i read an article about this before, Sky were spending million of £££ trying to develop new ways to prevent hackers hacking their boxes. it was taking them months to develop more security and it was only taking hackers a few weeks to hack the box.

In the end they decided it wasn't worth all the money, there wasn't that many people using the hacked boxes.
I can tell you how to do it for free, the key is "Watch free satillete & cable ON YOUR PC".

Its easy, anyone can do it, you can watch live premiership footies matches on Saturdays too if you want.

Dan,
If you've got a sat dish and reciever than any unencrypted signal is free to air and I'd guess if you had the know how and deciphered an encrypted signal on you own equipement (not their equipement hacked) for non comercial purposes they wouldn't be able to touch you either, but as to that offer sounds pretty fishy to me

As too sky not really caring, well it would only be a matter of time before they did in the last year here in Aus they have gone to great lengths to stop people hacking their boxes... alot of people I know had invested in gear to get "free" sat feeds and found themselves with rather expensive door stops, which I must say made me smile as I had resisted the temptation
Hacked cards, hacked boxes etc, you can get them, can't see the point TBH, you can pay almost as much as 4 months paid veiwing to get them only to have them fail a month in.
Sure, if you get a big enough, motorised dish, the right CAM's, decoders etc you can pretty much pick up anything.
The site mentioned in the first post is NOT for "normal" satelitte/cable TV, its for getting it on your PC, big difference.

Dan,
Looked at the site, 3.95 one time payment for life time free feed to your pc via broadband internet sounds good! but maybe too good they say its totally above board in FAQ but i still have doughts myself... but for 3.95 who cares if it stops in 6 months or has probs well it was only 3.95 unless they are a front company to drain your accounts then that would hurt lol

Anyone tried it?

And if you go for this it would only be free till you hit your download limit so make sure you have a unlimited download broadband account
#13 - Jakg
Quote from nikimere :yes its a hacked skybox. Sky dont really care about it that much.

i read an article about this before, Sky were spending million of £££ trying to develop new ways to prevent hackers hacking their boxes. it was taking them months to develop more security and it was only taking hackers a few weeks to hack the box.

In the end they decided it wasn't worth all the money, there wasn't that many people using the hacked boxes.

same happened with some game (raven sheild?) they went to all this trouble to stop it being pirrated (when they relesed a patch for it), so you ended up not being able to play it at a lan event because it wouldnt run off another hdd - long story short - 9 months to patch it, took some russian one week to break it!
Quote from B2B@300 :Looked at the site, 3.95 one time payment for life time free feed to your pc via broadband internet sounds good! but maybe too good they say its totally above board in FAQ but i still have doughts myself... but for 3.95 who cares if it stops in 6 months or has probs well it was only 3.95 unless they are a front company to drain your accounts then that would hurt lol

Anyone tried it?

And if you go for this it would only be free till you hit your download limit so make sure you have a unlimited download broadband account

If its what I think it is, then the quality isnt great......

Dan,
From another forum...
Quote :I have access to the so called "members area" and its aload of rubbish, Its all 1 big con. There is 6 useless links to 6 pieces of software to watch some junk and links to a p2p program 'to download your favourit tv shows'

I dunno... I don't watch TV much as it is. I don't own a sattelite dish or cabe or whatever (who needs it when you got broad band?) When I go to friend's houses that do, I notice that no matter what system or company they have,
the channel is always on the same thing - the TV listing channel. And they usually complain that there's nothing on. Why do people spend $100 a month
to watch some "reality" show about a bunch a idiots building choppers?
or the ultimate emasculator, The Lifetime Network?
GO here if you want free movies on your comp - they have the ORIGINAL Fast and Furious

http://www.archive.org/details/movies

If you go there, I recommend DOA
Quote from nikimere :i read an article about this before, Sky were spending million of £££ trying to develop new ways to prevent hackers hacking their boxes. it was taking them months to develop more security and it was only taking hackers a few weeks to hack the box.

I only wish the music industry / the film industry / software companies would take a similar approach. People are happy to buy decent content at a sensible price. People are unlikely to buy stuff that isn't that great at a price that isn't either.

Free Sky TV
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG