The online racing simulator
they should make the dukes of hazard horn a default in the game... beg scawen to add it....

mad
Hello,

Could you make one with the Road runner "beep beep" sound?
i dunno if im doin this right...pull the original horn sound out of the snd folder....throw these ones in...and all i get is silence...and im running the 0.5U patch with PitSpotter....
wtf
when i ask some one wat they hear they say the reg horn but i deleted the old ones
are you wanting anything specific from that site, or just asking generally?
The other horn files are .wav but these are .raw.

Does it make a diffrence if its in the same folder?
Here is my version. Two Police sirens and one normal horn.

Download
finnaly a real siren!! if u search youtube it sounds like a code 3 or fed signal wail and yelp!! thanx so much
cool men
bump where do I put .raw files?

EDIT: nevermind
Quote from wheel4hummer :And, all they will hear is an annoying constant HORN!

That's wierd, i kept hearing this wierd "1930's" horn sound when i never changed anything... maybe that's only for an XFG?

EDIT: from other racers.. before i started messing mith the game and added anything cool.
Quote from Citywidemicke :Download the file, unzip that and copy the file into snd folder.
But make a backup before u install it.

hello i have done this exactly and it comes up with it does not recognize it or could not open it.

can you give any advice please?
Really cool.....great work man
where do i put the .RAW FILES
#42 - MR_B
Yep this doesn't work. Thing is, I have overwritten the horn1.raw file in the snd folder. Yet it still plays the original sound. This is because there's a horn1.wav file in the "sound" folder... Of which a wav file hasn't been supplied (only mp3 - which doesn't work in game)

.wav file anyone?
help
I dont hear anything for horn 2 HELP!
#44 - MR_B
What you'll have to do, is get the mp3 file, and get hold of an MP3 into WAV convertor (google it). Then convert it into a wav file and paste it into "Sound" folder. Inconvenience I know.
It worked
It worked I coud hear it now.if you rename the police horn to HORN5 it won't be so annoying.
i cant hear the siren
i lost the file so could someone post the siren thats converted to wav because i tried almost evey thing i still cant hear it.
where i must set the files?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG