(84 posts, started )

Poll : Avatars!!1

Closed since :
XRTs Smile
Pitgirls
Pies
Pic of your foot/feet
Got my XRT fired up as well.
Since the Avatar I wanted is way too rectangular and the bits on it are too small, I may as well upload it. Yes it's a rubbish job and no, I won't improve it
Attached images
CompanionXRT.jpg
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Of all the cars to choose from you chose the XRT? Weirdo

Why?

I already tried the FBM in the test patches, I don't really go for the single seaters. So far in Y I've driven the XRT, LX6 and LX4 - I think that's about it. And I've only used the RACE_S sets because I don't want to import the thousands of setups I used to have (they probably won't be all that useful anyway with the new tyres and so on). I'm starting with a clean sheet.
Are they gonna be pissed off? I sure hope so...
Quote from thisnameistaken :Why?

I already tried the FBM in the test patches, I don't really go for the single seaters. So far in Y I've driven the XRT, LX6 and LX4 - I think that's about it. And I've only used the RACE_S sets because I don't want to import the thousands of setups I used to have (they probably won't be all that useful anyway with the new tyres and so on). I'm starting with a clean sheet.

Well I'm not a SS fan, but with things like the GTRs, RAC, FZ50, LXs, all of which personally are better to drive. Even if the LXs do under steer to fook.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Well I'm not a SS fan, but with things like the GTRs, RAC, FZ50, LXs, all of which personally are better to drive. Even if the LXs do under steer to fook.

i drove only lx6 and lx4 with the old setups imported to Y quiet good with 49 wr's i guess
#57 - Equi
PitGirls ^^,
#58 - MR_B
lmao! feet, novelty shoes ftw!
XRT rulez!
I'm in with the XRT crowd.

Merry Christmas and Bah Humbug to all.
Quote from beefyman666 :I'm in with the XRT crowd.

Merry Christmas and Bah Humbug to all.

very nice avatar!
(just 1 more thing,ur sig is not true,i have lot of friends.. )
Quote from e2mustang :(just 1 more thing,ur sig is not true,i have lot of friends.. )

riiiiiiight, sure you do....

I always felt my cock-o-meter go tilt when near you!
Haha, I thought some of you would know where I got it from.
Quote from sgt.flippy :I always felt my cock-o-meter go tilt when near you!

You broke the cock-o-meter! And thats going in my sig.
got my avatar, based on the I am cat thing .

attached.

how do I get the one in my sig to move like in my Avatar?
Attached images
gif_4.gif
got my xrt drifting
Seems like you guys have already decided on the XRT, whatever that is ?

It's probably too late, but how about pics of stuff you got for Crimbo ?

p.s does anyone else think the pics of yer feet option in the poll is a bit erm...yunno, weird ? not that i've got anything against weirdness, but...yunno
Quote from Mazz4200 :Seems like you guys have already decided on the XRT, whatever that is ?

You honestly don't know what an XRT is?

Hey look guys, I'm up and it's 7 in the freakin' morning!
+1 for XRT I just want to piss those demo-ers off
#72 - Rish
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :
how do I get the one in my sig to move like in my Avatar?

you mean you want the gif as your avatar? its way too big, 60kb max (i think)
Change your width to 114, at the minute its 200, then save it again it'll be about 40kb, then just re-upload to your avatar
Couldn't resist - XRT avatar it is.
#74 - joen

January avatars
(84 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG