The online racing simulator
lfs s2 [payment] problem
(15 posts, started )
lfs s2 [payment] problem
is there an other way to buy s2 cause nobody i know has a visa :s
IIRC, you can send money through the post, but it will take longer for you to get s2
#3 - joen
Quote from lfs.net :The payment methods we accept are credit card (VISA, Mastercard and UK debit cards), Paypal, Moneybookers, UK Cheques and Money Orders. More information can be found on the 'Buy a license' pages (make sure you are logged in).

lfs S2 buying problem
I wont to buy s2 but i dont have a visa cart :s
can someone help me whit my problem???????
#5 - Dmt
What should we do then ?
Quote from Dmt :What should we do then ?

look for anoter option to buy s2
www.moneybookers.com is supported to buy a licence. It's a virtual bank like paypal. You only need a regular bank account and you transfer money to this virtual bank.
This is the WRONG forum!
Quote from kurent :www.moneybookers.com is supported to buy a licence. It's a virtual bank like paypal. You only need a regular bank account and you transfer money to this virtual bank.

doesn't have lfs has a bank so i can transfer it to that bank cause my mam doesn't truist that virtual things :s
Quote from joen :.

hoe kan ik s2 nog unlocke?????
ik heb geen visa enzo :s
#11 - joen
Quote from profike :hoe kan ik s2 nog unlocke?????
ik heb geen visa enzo :s

Er staat toch dat je ook via paypal of moneybookers kan betalen of via een internationale betalingsopdracht? daar heb je geen credit card voor nodig. bij paypal of moneybookers kan je via een gewone rekening geld overmaken.

translation:
doesn't it say that you can also pay through paypal or moneybookers or via a money order? you don't need a credit card for that. with paypal or moneybookers you can deposit money using a regular bank account.
online banking?
do you have that?
that should work no?
LFS won't give you their bank account information, but there are several ways to buy the game that don't require a credit card.

Quote from LFS.net :Available payment methods are : credit card (VISA, Mastercard and UK debit cards), PayPal, Moneybookers, UK cheque and international Money Order.

http://www.lfs.net/?page=shop
#14 - joen
Mod's Please remove this from the programmer section

lfs s2 [payment] problem
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG