The online racing simulator
Whats your New Years resolution?
(44 posts, started )
#1 - Rish
Now that Christmas is over its time to start thinking of our New Years resolutions for '08. I've already done the quit smoking thing and i'm not about to give up the drink, so what's left?
Is anyone else planning on making a New Years resolution and are you actually planning on sticking to it?
I started the non-smoking thing a month ago, so I will try to keep that going.

I need to get my driving licence and a car sorted next year, and a full time job.
1280x1024 and no plans to change anything
#4 - amp88
Quote from R.Kolz : 1280x1024 and no plans to change anything

1920x1200 when I get the new monitor in

I never make New Year's resolutions because I don't think I could stick to them, but I intend to lose a bit of weight, start going to the gym and stop weekend-smoking. We'll see how that goes...
#5 - joen
My new years resolution, like any year, is not to make new years resolutions.
I'm not one to fool myself
#6 - Rish
i used to "weekend smoke" i put loads of weight on when i did that coz i'd get some serious munchies and just eat the entire contents of my fridge! I suppose losing a few pounds would be one for me!
#7 - amp88
Quote from Rish :i used to "weekend smoke" i put loads of weight on when i did that coz i'd get some serious munchies and just eat the entire contents of my fridge! I suppose losing a few pounds would be one for me!

We bought a Wii last weekend and let me tell you. Seeing a huge level made of chocolate cakes and honey certainly gives you the munchies. I also remember spending a long time marvelling at how shiny the water was
#8 - Rish
pmsl!
Quote from Rish :i used to "weekend smoke" i put loads of weight on when i did that coz i'd get some serious munchies and just eat the entire contents of my fridge! I suppose losing a few pounds would be one for me!

I take it you're on about the 'other' smoking there then. I only do that when I go back to Norfolk and see certain mates, I'm yet to find anyone to get any off here.
#10 - VoiD
Have to increase the number of tools from Festool, HILTI and Bosch. Several 1k €...

My old Audi 100 typ 44 needs a pimp too, four new speakers ASAP.

And last: Fusion-festival ´08 for a whole week! (if any spare money left in the pocket)
Quote from Rish :Is anyone else planning on making a New Years resolution and are you actually planning on sticking to it?

No. Never have, never will.

To BOTH questions, not just the second one.
1 : I need to go to bed earlier. The lack of sleep isn't good for me, nor for my marks.
2 : I want to make a lot of money, so I can buy myself a G25, a second HDD and driving lessons.

I guess that's about it . I do plan on sticking to these resolutions though
Come on guys, chronic masturbation has to stop this new year!!!!!!!!!!

#14 - Rish
Quote from Tweaker :Come on guys, chronic masturbation has to stop this new year!!!!!!!!!!

You've got 2 hopes and one of those is dead :nerd:
My reolution is to reach 3000 posts by the end of 2008.
I'm a light smoker anyway and no plans to give up the drinking. I suppose I could make a new years resolution to revise for exams and get fit... like that's ever going to happen
I´m going to start smoking, drink more, get fatter and become even lazier.
Quote from Kalev EST :I´m going to start smoking, drink more, get fatter and become even lazier.

That's the spirit!! LOL
Quote from Kalev EST :I´m going to start smoking, drink more, get fatter and become even lazier.

You forgot the most important thing: Always remember what the word "PUN" means.

Okok, it's getting boring now.
1280x1024 , but if somebody gives me bigger monitor than 17", then I would be very happy.
Try to not gain weight at school this semester. That means more workouts, more squash, and less crap food (a stretch in a college residence. I'm sure ordering pizza every night is actually healthier than eating in the caf...).

I'd also like to bump my marks up a little. I'm sitting just under honors right now. Need to up that to at least an 85 average this term. We'll see how that goes...
Quote from beefyman666 :I started the non-smoking thing a month ago, so I will try to keep that going.

I'm not a huge fan of New Years resolutions but quiting smoking is something i really really have to do. I kinda started'ish in the last couple of days and i feel like crap right now. I'm not a nice bloke when i haven't had a ciggy

Quote from joen :My new years resolution, like any year, is not to make new years resolutions.

Isn't that a contradiction in terms ? or an oxymoron ?

either way you made a fool of me
Quote from Tweaker :Come on guys, chronic masturbation has to stop this new year!!!!!!!!!!

"TWEAK·) | ∞Masters of Endurance"

So I take it that is what you're giving up?
#24 - joen
Quote from Mazz4200 :
Isn't that a contradiction in terms ? or an oxymoron ?

Yes, it is basically. I was thinking the same when I wrote it down but didn't feel like explaining something so trivial.
I should have said:
"My new years resolution, like any year, is not to make any more new years resolutions."
Anyway, now I'm explaining it anyway but you know what I mean

Quote from P5YcHoM4N :"TWEAK·) | ∞Masters of Endurance"

So I take it that is what you're giving up?

haha
Hmm 1200x1600 ?

(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG