The online racing simulator
moneyback
(68 posts, closed, started )
i got dean hardtail and marshall full stack
Quote from clipto :i got dean hardtail and marshall full stack

I don't give a damn about music, it was a present for my ex .. That's why I was so mad about getting a coupon from a music store...
Quote from sgt.flippy :I don't give a damn about music, it was a present for my ex .. That's why I was so mad about getting a coupon from a music store...

That. Seriously. SUCKS.
Quote from clipto :haha yah didnt notice i mean everything else is in english xD

I come from England speak English and use British pounds. I don't quite know what you're pissed off about though you've got the bargain of the century
Quote from ajp71 :I come from England speak English and use British pounds. I don't quite know what you're pissed off about though you've got the bargain of the century

no im american i mean saying the site and everything use english just tought they use usd not pounds meanin not knowing they had relations other country
2.5 Credit card and PayPal payments can only be refunded whole, within 30 days after purchase and as long as no copy of S1 or S2 has been unlocked with the purchased license. Payments other than credit card or PayPal cannot be refunded.
http://www.lfs.net/?page=agreement

Quote from jayhawk :But, America has it own language, which I am suprised that it has not been classified as such.

refusing to put the letter u where it belongs does not qualify as an independant language
Quote from clipto :no im american i mean saying the site and everything use english just tought they use usd not pounds meanin not knowing they had relations other country

What language is spoken in USA?
What language is spoken in ENGland?

Get it now?
clipto, just write an e-mail to the devs and see what they say, maybe they'll refund, maybe not, we at the forum cannot tell you about their decision, so be fast and gentle and explain them your problem, maybe you'll be lucky
Quote from clipto :lol like i said the site is in english yes but i didn't know the money payment wasn't yes call me newb if u want i didn't look at all the stuff i just payed so i could play. Demo got lame after y update also do did the whole game wid clutch on keyboard i just burn it up anyways im not hating s2 i played demo forever and could out drift u o.O :P
but all i know is yes, i miss that it was in pounds or whatever and i just want my money back -.-

Mate , keep the s2 lic , if your problem is the clutch

Just practice a bit more

No in ma case , but sinse cluctch sistem "Overheating" was release i never burn the clutch and i use keyboard and mouse =P

I can run hours and hours without melt the clutch

Read here to get a clue or tip how to change gears propely

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=35855

Regards

Inouva
This thread is embarrassing.

Despite the quantity of evidence supporting such a claim, I assure everyone that not all us Americans are inept clods.
Hah... I've got a whole bag of stuff here I wanna get rid of. Maybe the OP can pay me a visit and I can sell all the copper as 100ct gold

Regards,

Ian
Quote from Lateralus :Despite the quantity of evidence supporting such a claim, I assure everyone that not all us Americans are inept clods.

Seriously, that has to end up as someone's sig quote
Quote from Lateralus :This thread is embarrassing.

Despite the quantity of evidence supporting such a claim, I assure everyone that not all us Americans are inept clods.

Don't worry, most people already had a bad image about Americans
Quote from clipto :no im american i mean saying the site and everything use english just tought they use usd not pounds meanin not knowing they had relations other country

loool how old do you have to be to get a credit card in america?
At start i thought this was some crazy patch Y hater wanting money back

anyway, USA... They think they are the center of the world.
This thread is funny
S2 is great, keep it! If it was due to not being able to afford it, your screwed. If you did have enough money, keep LFS! Single Seaters, the CTRA, heck even drift servers, will keep you occupied.
and I thought thickness was just a stereotype....
worlds richest nation crying over 20 bucks...

I'd be embaraced to be an American after a thread like this
It's really not the OP's fault, it's the American education system. Here in history class, we're taught that the British Empire folded after the American Revolution. Now there are just some uninhabited islands off the coast of France.

Just kidding of course.
Quote from Danke :It's really not the OP's fault, it's the American education system. Here in history class, we're taught that the British Empire folded after the American Revolution. Now there are just some uninhabited islands off the coast of France.

Just kidding of course.

If you mean england by that island, it's off the coast of The Netherlands, Belgium and Denmark... Just a little part is off the coast of France, but that's the only country Americans ever heard off
Quote from sgt.flippy :If you mean england by that island, it's off the coast of The Netherlands, Belgium and Denmark... Just a little part is off the coast of France, but that's the only country Americans ever heard off

We're also taught that there are only 3 countries in Europe. France, Germany, and DenmaSwedNorwAustriBelSpaItaly.

I guess I just picked France because of the chunnel.
Quote from Danke :We're also taught that there are only 3 countries in Europe. France, Germany, and DenmaSwedNorwAustriBelSpaItaly.

I guess I just picked France because of the chunnel.

Good, you know 2 countries and parts of 7 others.. Only 18 more to go
well lmao , for an american i can´t understand you that good . You on drugs or something ? Is everything ok with you ? Do you live on earth ? If you dont want to keep your S2 thats too bad . I don´t think that you can just get your money back whenever you feel like it , but oh well , good luck .
Quote from GloryJ :loool how old do you have to be to get a credit card in america?

It seems this thread is another unforeseen consequence of the sub-prime lending folly that has been going on in the US over the past few years
I don't think there is a certain age requirement with credit cards because you can always get an account merged with your parents, so you have a tap on your parent's money if you "have to use it" is .. well, what the parents say.
I'm guessing this is why he has a credit card rather than a debit card, because a debit card, you spend your money, it's gone, you'll never see it again.

Now, clipto, as said by many so far, contact the developers (www.liveforspeed.net and click on contact us), otherwise I might have to lock this thread soon before it gets out of hand.
Quote from Dajmin :Seriously, that has to end up as someone's sig quote

Done - That is so funny!

I won't give my point of view on Americans.
This thread is closed

moneyback
(68 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG