The online racing simulator
moneyback
(68 posts, closed, started )
moneyback
i bought lfs s2 and it was euro i didnt know and its charged me 47 dollars and i dont want lfs u can ban my account or whatever but ide like my money back.
bought it by accident, yea?
#3 - troy
if you bought it with your credit card you can cancel the payment at your credit card provider, it would probably be the best to contact the lfs support directly instead of posting that here in the forums (here)

but the most important thing: inform yourself before you buy stuff over the net. there is a currency converter on the lfs shop page, just a quick read would save you (and the lfs devs) a lot of trouble.
Excuse me, but .

You seriously don't look at the currency before buying something?
haha yah didnt notice i mean everything else is in english xD
#6 - troy
believe it or not but that is actually a "british pound" sign. and even if it was europe, we also tend to speak english if we want to sell something worldwide.
Yes, English of course....the American language.
How dare these primitive, euro using "europeeons" use ingrish.

Next time before you shop online, make sure you become familiar with the international currency signs. it might help in the long run.

Why dont you just keep the game though...I ensure you you will love it.
You'll even brag that its the best spent fifty bucks you've ever spent on gaming......but maybe thats just me.
haha no im good at lfs i didnt know they were british just all there site is us except there moeny that ive seen but idk i need the money :P
Quote from clipto :haha no im good at lfs i didnt know they were british just all there site is us

Sorry, but I must be being stupid. Where the hell did you get the implication that "there site is us" [sic]? Did you miss the conversion page chart on this page? http://www.lfs.net/?page=shop

I don't mean to troll, as I'm honestly interested in knowing. This sort of thing affects how people develop interfaces, which is a [current] interest of mine.

As the others have said, you'll need to take it up directly with the developers here:
http://www.lfs.net/?page=mailus
Quote from gohfeld23 :Yes, English of course....the American language.

English is the English language hence the name 'English'
Quote from clipto :i bought lfs s2 and its charged me 47 dollars

Yea?
That's how much S2 costs; the equivalent of 24 british pounds.

You'll be lucky if you get your money back, with a credit card you may possibly be able to, but any other way it'd be gone forever. (keep in mind, that is true in all cases period)
Quote from clipto :i bought lfs s2 and it was euro i didnt know and its charged me 47 dollars and i dont want lfs u can ban my account or whatever but ide like my money back.

Why not just keep S2? S3 will not be out for a few years, so you get for your $47:

1)17 more cars than in Demo.

2)27 more tracks, not including the reverse tracks.

3)LFS World stats.

4)larger race grids online.

To me, S2 is and has always been a bargain!
indeed...

and to add ....

THEY, the english , GAVE YOU ENGLISH (which you dont use properly)...:rolleyes::tit:

they also gave the scots english, which we promtly changed totally and called it scottish
Yeah, yeah, yeah...and I can say the the English ripped off a lot of words from other countries, particularly Germany.

But, America has it own language, which I am suprised that it has not been classified as such.

But, back on topic: keep the game!
I recently bought something and had to return it. It was more than twice the amount this is, and I got a useless coupon for a store I don't give a nut about.

Poo happens..

And on a sidenote: the LFS site is in English, like a million other websites... You don't honestly believe America is that great that all these websites are actually from America, just because they're in English right?
Americans should learn not to steal a WHOLE language.
Quote from JO53PHS :Americans should learn not to steal a WHOLE language.

Are you following me?
lol like i said the site is in english yes but i didn't know the money payment wasn't yes call me newb if u want i didn't look at all the stuff i just payed so i could play. Demo got lame after y update also do did the whole game wid clutch on keyboard i just burn it up anyways im not hating s2 i played demo forever and could out drift u o.O :P
but all i know is yes, i miss that it was in pounds or whatever and i just want my money back -.-
You sure you speak english??
-
(JO53PHS) DELETED by JO53PHS
That be bad english.

Ye olde English
idk if this is illegal for lfs but if anyone wants to buy it ill sell cheap i dunno if lfs wil refund my money -.-!
I doubt they will refund.

Like I told you, I recently also bought something I shouldn't have, didn't get a refund either. And they aren't legally forced to do so either.
Although, I thought there was something about online buying, you can get a refund within x number of hours. Search google on it.
Quote from sgt.flippy :I doubt they will refund.

Like I told you, I recently also bought something I shouldn't have, didn't get a refund either. And they aren't legally forced to do so either.
Although, I thought there was something about online buying, you can get a refund within x number of hours. Search google on it.

yah but did u purchase it from lfs?
Quote from clipto :yah but did u purchase it from lfs?

No, just a regular shop. It depends on the shop really.
I had bought an amplifier for a guitar.. had to return it, only got a coupon for it.
I had a headset, they gave me my money back, barely had to show the ticket. In another shop.
This thread is closed

moneyback
(68 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG