The online racing simulator
Touge Motorsports!
(138 posts, started )
Touge Motorsports!
We have Renamed, But the spirt is Still Here! We are Now accepting new drivers! We are located at the same place While Holding the same Values!! Fair, clean, And Funn Races... No matter what you are doing Drifting Racing or Stunting!! Even drag!!! So come and join the Great Team!!
What Logo is your favorite?!
Attached images
Logo.bmp
Logo2.bmp
Logo3.bmp
For people who do not want to open gigantic .bmp files:
Attached images
Logo.jpg
Logo2.jpg
Logo3.jpg
heh im in the team too ^^
Good luck with the team and for the logos their not exactly original but I'd go for the Orange on white one.
Quote from scoobyrbac :Honestly, they look like crap. But........thats my opinion.

What makes them crap so i canmake them better!!
#9 - feat
That, call how u want, shitty looks bad, just because i dont haves AA. Text looks ok, just antialise that THING.
when i made the logo it looked 100 times better
Quote from feat :That, call how u want, shitty looks bad, just because i dont haves AA. Text looks ok, just antialise that THING.

U mean that "Flip" thing under text? and i can make that better and thicker so it looks better! If thats what you are talking about?!
He means:

Make the whole thing smoother.

Excuse his shitty english!
#13 - feat
+1

In our country doesnt talk in English, and im just 14 yrs old.

Yes, i said it all correct - AA, its Antialising, so stfu.
Quote from feat :
Yes, i said it all correct - AA, its Antialising, so stfu.

+a... Anti-aliasing
do you want me to finish ur skin? cuz i told you I could do a better logo
uuuh hello i would like to apply for touge motorsports if you have a 24hr server

off topic:
ROFLMAO!!! first post OMFG
<<<<<<<<<
have a real acount witch i posted with incase poeple know me name was navarox but got s2 on this 1 from a freind who bought s1 and never used it

just wanted to ad ^ cuz its me first post
#17 - pigi
LOOOOOOLLLL this logo's PWNT ewery other logos xD
phahahahaha

ROFLLMAO :sheep: touge.M---->:ambulance
Quote from flymike91 :do you want me to finish ur skin? cuz i told you I could do a better logo

Yea man, thanx alot!!!
Looking at your website. Fourm isn't a word.
What u mean i am confused!!
Quote from Ginger(NOS) :uuuh hello i would like to apply for touge motorsports if you have a 24hr server

off topic:
ROFLMAO!!! first post OMFG
<<<<<<<<<
have a real acount witch i posted with incase poeple know me name was navarox but got s2 on this 1 from a freind who bought s1 and never used it

just wanted to ad ^ cuz its me first post

Sorry for double post but....Hey thanx for intrest but No, at this time we do not have a 24 hour server! We are going to have one soon! But untill then We will host events on differnt servers! Thank You!

And sign up on fourm if you are intrested!
wassa
droppin an sayin hi, heard you guys have some openings.
Yes we do As soon as i get forum up We have documentation for you to join!! and we have new logo on our skin!!
Attached images
XRT_touge_render.jpg
Yellow and Blue and black!
thnks
thanks guys, should be pretty interesting from here on out.

Touge Motorsports!
(138 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG