The online racing simulator
Touge Motorsports!
(138 posts, started )
yea greg. those logos are kinda..well very sorry lol
yea but im in the team now..we need a room and a none freewebs site
i might give a try at a logo

but greg i love the skin whoever did it..hey can you pm me or post a higher res version of it. cause i got it from ben via skinx folder
Indeed the logo is off the side of the skin!

Here is the skin!
Attached images
XRT_touge.jpg
Quote from greg_slideways :Indeed the logo is off the side of the skin!

Here is the skin!

If you need a more suited logo ill be happy to give it a go if i get the time, but if not then meh, The one on the skin IS fine imo but the T is a bitunreadable
yea greg lets use the skin thats on the skin...cause the other ones u made suck bawlzz lol
Update- Heres our Logo!

Thanx flymike91!
Attached images
tougeLogo.jpg
#57 - feat
Original and nice, just T looks weird. Idea was good, but work isnt so good on it ..
I see where that was trying to go and it (almost) works but blue on top of yellow+black gradient? that doesnt work, and that T realy needs a 2 minute fix up i dont know what its ment to look like...also for the record is that actully been designed propely or is it just a weird font with a black stroke?
i think it looks great greg..thanks mike
check out the new sig. by the way D
Your colourfull and HUGE signature is the reason why I will disable this feature right now.
is this what LSD feels like?
(lol sorry for O/T)
hahaa if the text was veryed in size and bubbled thenn pretty much yes lol
lol crazy guys, just crazy!
greg get on u dick! or are u at work lol
I am on now, But i will shortly be having a srever up i am fixing an older xp computer using it as a dedi server, Then i will also buy a domain and make fourm and real website! soon, just depends on a few things!
I've just visited Touge server, Fe club Rev... The layout was pretty good, wanna drift on it more

And the server had been closed
Well, infact it was not our server! must have been someone else running it! Another team i think!
yea i was on it too .. it was MONKAYS server lol..no team lol

yess good news about the server. me and anthony were just talking about a server

and yayyy a website lol

EDIT: and also it says your not online
I am on Msn if you want to get a hold of me! And To al the team owners what webhost for websites and fourms that is easy to use do you recommend!?
hey can you post a high res of the FZ5 skin?
Use search i posted it to get rendered it is already on the fourm! Aswell can any team owners reccomend a site to use?!
i searched..its not on the edited pics thread anymore..just post it here..no point in not posting it
for gods sake...

it was done by me if u feel like crediting the author.
Attached images
FZ5_touge.jpg
Thank you! Avenger it was on the render page! but its ok its posted now!
yea..opps..dude im bored..you have the server up yet??

Touge Motorsports!
(138 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG