The online racing simulator
Milk money from the Demo users
(35 posts, started )
I think lfs should be the way its now...the best game ever made
Quote from Boris Lozac :Maybe you should fu*kin buy the game!? How the hell do you think you have the right to ASK for anything for FREE is beyond me, this goes for all other people that do the same! How aren't you ashamed of yourselfs?

maybe you should fu*kin shut up!?
i want to buy but i cant, i told my uncle but he didnt buy.
i would buy it if i could
your signiture
hey Ian H -"Dumb Retarded Idiots Forgoing Talent"
i suppose thats kind of funny
but watch Keiichi Tsuchiya and best motoring before you coment im sure hes more skilled than yourself, or are you just refering to the demo users and noobs who think they can ?
Quote from xaotik :How about introducing the Ab-based Demo? Where they have to do a certain amount of crunches per day. I can already see it - "stay fit with LFS" advertised by some not-so-eloquent and totally unknown body-builder on TV.

Or we could make them fight each other (bumfights). When they knockout an other demoplayer they get 15 minutes of S2 time.
Quote from Shotglass :honest oppinion ? the day the devs decide to go down that slippery slope of in game adds and selling emails ill abandon the game and feel ashamed for all the times i recommended this sim to anyone

+1
Quote from Shotglass :honest oppinion ? the day the devs decide to go down that slippery slope of in game adds and selling emails ill abandon the game and feel ashamed for all the times i recommended this sim to anyone

Same here.
Quote from Stefani24 :i have a spam folder anyway, and id like to drive south city.

There is the catch. If Scavier decides to sell ads, the ad companies will require guarantees that the ads are not only downloaded, but also seen. Some guys may build tools to circumvent the ads (e.g. by replacing them with a blank jpg on-the-fly). Scawen will need to program countermeasures. And that means less time to develop features for the legitimate users.
Hell no, sorry but I think it's a terrible idea. First because you can use a spam email address and never return to it. And second because selling personal info is something I hate, I really hate.

Another thing is the possibility of dynamic on track advertisements, the walls and barriers could show dynamic non intrusive content about motor and motorsports companies. That's something I wouldn't mind in demo. Lets say with one hour renovation cycle so there is little stress to the bandwidth.
Quote from Woz :I am the same here. Before firefox was out I looked at Opera but when I found it had adverts/monitoring until you purchased I avoided. Problem is the spyware is always there.

Big -1.

They can purchase S1, I jusst dont get the problem. Are people so poor that they can't spend £12 even though they have a PC that can run LFS.

That was the beta version... Opera i now 100% add free, a great program, and I use it and am much more comfortable with it than with FF.
Quote from woodymcruk :hey Ian H -"Dumb Retarded Idiots Forgoing Talent"
i suppose thats kind of funny
but watch Keiichi Tsuchiya and best motoring before you coment im sure hes more skilled than yourself, or are you just refering to the demo users and noobs who think they can ?

Yep I totally agree with you.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG