The online racing simulator
About Patch Y...
(46 posts, started )
About Patch Y...
hi all
#2 - th84
You know..... there is a very simple solution to your "problem"..
Give yourselfe the best gift then, buy S2 and you can have you XRT aswell as a shitloads of tracks and cars to chose from. I don`t drive myself, but I`ll bet 50 bucks that there are better tracks the Blackwood to drift on in S2.
Quote from BOSCHO :please do someting about this

Alright. Not so sure if this spaghetti I'm cooking will help much, but it's all I can do right now.
Life is tough, sometimes you just need to open your wallet to get something you want.
Quote from BOSCHO :hi all i like the patch Y but now the XRT TURBO is locked for the demo users :cry: this is nightmare for me and the others... my favorite server was the sillyProject DRIFT 5 now it uses the new pach and i can't drift any more with my favorite car.... now with pach X has 5 noob servers.... please do someting about this or give me a s2 license like a present for christmas i like the formula but the xrtt.. :weeping:

Dude, quit crying about the owners of the game taking away something you've been getting for FREE all this time. Buy the game already.
omg! Im so tired of reading these threads. If you want your favorite care, its VERY easy to get it back, buy S2, or even S1 I guess.

No one is going to give you a S2 licence as a christmas present, what have you done for the community? There have been some kind people who have given people licences in the past, but most I would think were for people who have given so much to the rest of us.
You paid nothing, therefore you are entitled to nothing.

Your whining is falling on deaf ears.
Quote from BOSCHO :hi all i like the patch Y but now the XRT TURBO is locked for the demo users :cry: this is nightmare for me and the others... my favorite server was the sillyProject DRIFT 5 now it uses the new pach and i can't drift any more with my favorite car.... now with pach X has 5 noob servers.... please do someting about this or give me a s2 license like a present for christmas i like the formula but the xrtt.. :weeping:

Im glad you feel that way. Now stop complaining and whining.

The Demo is a DEMOnstration, not a full free game

Why do you expect you should cars when you havent even paid for anything... get a life.

E: I was a bit vulgar
This guy is just asking to be flamed.

:heyjoe67_:heyjoe67_:heyjoe67_:heyjoe67_:heyjoe67_:auto:

:haha:

As a demo racer you have no right to complain. Get S2, then you can complain about anything you want. (Like I do sometimes )
people misunderstand the meaning of DEMO
Sorry have to reply one more time.
And btw, now for free you can be able to drive a fantastic car. The FBM is great, and that you for free can race with it is a gift to you people. But as people tells ya, S2 has so much more to offer, why not buy it? Give it a try, it`s not that much. Mow some gardens, do some workds for your parrents or people you know and you`ll get those money in no time.

Edit : Oh come on guys, we don`t need to be so harsj, it`s soon christmas
I'm actually surprised it took this long to first thread about this subject to show up...?
Yeah, buy S2 or drift teh XRG.
You have the XRT in the demo - only the turbo has been removed.
#16 - joen
Quote from BOSCHO :please do someting about this

Why don't you do something about it yourself?

This thread serves no purpose imo. Down the drain with it
ok.. i'm gonna buy the S2 license thing but.. i don't now
Quote from BOSCHO :ok.. i'm gonna buy the S2 license thing but.. i don't now

You dont know what? Buying S2 is the best thing you can do.
You got the money? If, simply go to liveforspeed.net and pres "buy Live For Speed", and you goes forward to the payment and such. You can pay with Visa or other cards, or you can other methods aswell.
Why wait, now it`s a prefect time upgrading to S2!
youre 22. Get a job and buy it.
ok the present for chrismas is gonna be a S2 license

Please respect the developers and be greatful for letting you try the turbo for so long.

They are wonderful guys, and now, for the entertainment you are so passionate about please pay them what they are due. You will be happier and live with more dignity.
Quote from BOSCHO :ok the present for chrismas is gonna be a S2 license

You won't regret it.
Quote from BOSCHO :ok the present for chrismas is gonna be a S2 license

Will be the best present...so far!
Just wait for the S3 release...oh..my..god....can`t wait....but... oh...oohhhhh... .

About Patch Y...
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG