The online racing simulator
International Racing Team is recruiting
(79 posts, started )
np, just spell check the content you add before posting it. Firefox does spell checking live btw
Quote from mikey_G :np, just spell check the content you add before posting it. Firefox does spell checking live btw

I know it is just that i was doing it whilst in the middle of something else, hopefully when i have those 2 weeks spare waiting for bt broadband to be activated and setup on their system, I should be able to make a decent site in that time, It will proberly take me a week to design a half decent site and just do little updates every now and then on the design.

Sam.
LFS UserName:falcon71

Ingame Name: CharlyArG

How long have you been playing S2 For?: 2 years demo player (just release the s2 mode)

How many Miles have you done: i dont know i think 10000 miles +

Any League Experience if you have what leagues/Events: AVmexico, lvlfs and Cerolag tournaments

Why do you think you should be a member of International Racing Team:i am a good driver and partner

Anything Else you would like to add to your Application:for this moments i have a bad pc, and i am from of argentina

PS: sry my english
Quote from falcon71 :LFS UserName:falcon71

Ingame Name: CharlyArG

How long have you been playing S2 For?: 2 years demo player (just release the s2 mode)

How many Miles have you done: i dont know i think 10000 miles +

Any League Experience if you have what leagues/Events: AVmexico, lvlfs and Cerolag tournaments

Why do you think you should be a member of International Racing Team:i am a good driver and partner

Anything Else you would like to add to your Application:for this moments i have a bad pc, and i am from of argentina

PS: sry my english

I have just checked out your stats and you haven't done where near 10000 miles you havent even done one.

I will think about your application and may let you go on a 1 week trial
#55 - Jakg
That's because he doesn't have S2...
Quote from Jakg :That's because he doesn't have S2...

Thats what i was thinking but I just woken up when I looked at the thread and was in a rush and only quickly looked, As you can see I have just looked again properly and I know he doesn't have S2. In future I am not replying when I have just woken up lol.

So sorry mate this is a S2 Team, you are demo.
ok watches does not register to me before in the game since felt tapeworm if he were demo, but when does not find out the championship demo to me of av-Mexico registers to me there
wow, how do ye guys wake up so early? What time does school start for ye?
Quote from niall09 :wow, how do ye guys wake up so early? What time does school start for ye?

I wake up at 6am because I need to have a shower, breakfast, then i have to walk to the bus stop what is a 10 minute walk, the bus journey is about 25mins. When i get to school is about 7:45 but I dont have to be in school until 8:40, the reason why i get there so early is because me and my mates just hang around before school starts.

Sam.

Quote from falcon71 :ok watches does not register to me before in the game since felt tapeworm if he were demo, but when does not find out the championship demo to me of av-Mexico registers to me there

Would it be possible if you could try and make it so i can understand it or could somebody else help me out with what this says, to me it doesn't make any sense, no offence falcon I know your english isn't to good as you said in your first post.
Quote from niall09 :wow, how do ye guys wake up so early? What time does school start for ye?

Next monday 9 am
This thread is going off topic now, it's a team recruiting thread, not having a go but it is going off topic

Sam.

Edit: The team now has a server, the server name is International Racing Team. The guy who is hosting the server has asked for his name to be kept anonymous.
Forum Is up, still need to do alot of stuff to the forum like, Logo and some modifications to the the theme.
Forum link:
http://www.3dgrandprix.com/forum
The logo at the moment is very very pixelated I know, I am currently sorting it, well i will sort it out when i get back.

Sam.
I like that forum very nice, good job
Quote from Rdcranno :I like that forum very nice, good job

Thanks still alot of work to do in the setting though, will get around to it proberly next week and for a few more weeks as I will not be able to go on LFS just browse the net until we get BT back in as I am moving
New Team Member:

IRT Antrax
Hey guys, IRT is Italian Racing Team, and we are in LFS since 2003.
Check lfsworld team list, you will see that IRT tag is already in use by us.

You should use another tag
Should probably tell that to Innovate Racing Team too.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Should probably tell that to Innovate Racing Team too.

Didn't know that were was another one o_O

Will search them around, thks for the info
Why can't teams have the same initials? Sonic Realms and Storm Racing seem to get along fine.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Why can't teams have the same initials? Sonic Realms and Storm Racing seem to get along fine.

I didn't said that teams can't have same initials, they can have (if none of them registered it as a trademark lol), but if it is possible to avoid that, is better, because it can cause confusion.

It is not hard to check lfsworld team list before opening a forum or registrating a domain imho
Right, I am going to compromise here, as the Italian team contacted me about the problem and I slightly lost my temper with him as he started off on the wrong foot when talking to me and I wasn't in the right mood, so I just wanted to say my apologise to him. I think we should go from here using the same initials for them moment as there are 3 teams including mine using the same initials, as we are using different names and confusion starts happening we can use names and when entering events and leagues we can still use the same initials in our name, but enter it with the full team name what you do anyway, plus when online using the same initials, we still have our team skins, what have our full team names on them, so there shouldn't be no confusion.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Why can't teams have the same initials? Sonic Realms and Storm Racing seem to get along fine.

Sonicrealms Racing please TBH I don't see the problem with using the same tags... As long as the colours are distinguishable it should be ok. Just use the full name whenever you can
Quote from Gil07 :Sonicrealms Racing please TBH I don't see the problem with using the same tags... As long as the colours are distinguishable it should be ok. Just use the full name whenever you can

Basically exactly what I said about the tags.
We are using the tag with these colors:

IRT

like the Italian flag, so if u use different colors it should be ok
Quote from SpaceMarineITA :We are using the tag with these colors:

IRT

like the Italian flag, so if u use different colors it should be ok

My team's tag is in green, like this: IRT

International Racing Team is recruiting
(79 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG