The online racing simulator
International Racing Team is recruiting
(79 posts, started )
Quote from Serpentine :Well then, maybe you want to think about what image you want to project about your team.

If you saw a poorly constructed advert in a magazine would it not make you think the company behind it was unprofessional?

Don't know really i would actually look up the company's history, I will be making a video soon so i will explain everything through that not words i am just waiting for the team skins to be finished

Sam.
I give up.
Quote from Serpentine :I give up.

Well you asked me about the mag advert lol.

I have said before that the image i want to project about the team is a very friendly and happy racing commuinty amongst the teams members, i want to be able to take the team to the top by competing in different leagues and events and when i make it the platinium license on ctra i am going to apply to race in stcc and if i have some one else in the team who is platinium licenced i would like to enter stcc as a team.

Sam.
I'll have a look at your stats.

Sam

Edit: To little experience, I am looking for fast and clean racers, look above first post will give you the minimum requirments.

Edit2: I have rethought your application and i thought to myself you may not have the experience i am looking for but i can teach you a thing or 2 and plus i need to get members for the team to work so welcome to the team buddy. We currently have no skins as they're being made at the moment the team tag is IRT followed by your in game racers name, IRT is in green.
Current Team Members:

IRT S.Sewart - Team Leader

IRT Justin - Member
IRT Antrax - Member
It's good that you got your first member
Quote from chanoman315 :It's good that you got your first member

Cheers, I thought to myself finally i was so near to closing the team down.

Edit: Anyone else care to join lol
Quote from sam93 :Cheers, I thought to myself finally i was so near to closing the team down.

Your words fill me with confidence about your ability to run / maintain a successful team:twirl:.
Quote from Rdcranno :Your words fill me with confidence about your ability to run / maintain a successful team:twirl:.

I can run one but it was feeling like the team wasn't going to work.
Justin could you send me your msn please.

Sam.
Anyone else wanting to join with realistic experience not people who have been playing for 1 month i am willing to drop some of the requirements so i can bring inexperienced people up to the top with me so we can become a very friendly team but one thing i ask i dont want people joining and then after 2 weeks leaving because it causes bad atmosphere in the team so any one willing to join you would be comitited to the team and have at least 2 months experience im willing the let you join.

Sam.

EDIT: The reason i have lowered the requirments is i have to start somewhere so that means not getting people with abit of experience because they are looking for teams what are more well known and not new teams so i am looking for people who want to start somewhere and work with me to get this team to the top
Oh.........my.........God.

Use a period...or four.
How about an old, slow driver? Someone on your team has to be the slowest you know.
Please remember application still has to be posted, if you would like to join

Sam.
Quote from Rdcranno :This is getting out of hand lol, make a forum, post your address tell people to visit that , you can post your requirements there. I am sure people will think that you are more sophisticated and dedicated that way, than posting on here trying to recruit.

Some good free forums sites :

http://www.proboards.com/index.html
http://s8.createphpbb.com/phpbb/new_forum.php
http://www.eamped.com/

Get yourself a addy www.cjb.net ? and post the url

Hi there i dont use free forums i just have to put some money into my bank account to open another hosting account with a guy i know who owns a web hosting business and another business called Computer Technicians LTD as soon as i get my money into my bank account i will get another hosting account because the one i have at the moment www.3dgrandprix.com was a website for a drift league me and Riders Motion used to run, now i just use it for a learning account but i am trying to get the site up and ready as fast as possible i have abit of ICT GCSE homework to do this week so i wont be able to get it done this week i am currently in the designing process of the site, I have alot of ideas but cant work out what one to do yet a am thinking of a vista style at the moment so it will be up asap

sam
#42 - Jakg
Quote from sam93 :...i have abit of ICT GCSE homework to do this week so i wont be able to get it done this week...

Not to have a go at you, but i did the "ICT DiDa" GCSE equivalent after School (:X), after not putting the work in i was left with 2 days to do it in, and i still passed...
Please don't spend any money on websites and hosting until you spend some money on some damn grammar lessons! Please, your posts are very, very hard to read!
Quote from Jakg :Not to have a go at you, but i did the "ICT DiDa" GCSE equivalent after School (:X), after not putting the work in i was left with 2 days to do it in, and i still passed...

Yes I know but i have alot of homework to do this week but my ICT is the biggest bit i have, I do little bits of the site design every night but the one i was working on i binned it because it didn't look right at all.

Sam.
Quote from banshee56 :Please don't spend any money on websites and hosting until you spend some money on some damn grammar lessons! Please, your posts are very, very hard to read!

My english isn't very good i know. I am in one set up from the bottom so it wont be the best. I try very hard on improving my english, it's not my strongest point

Edit: No offence but if i want to spend money on a hosting account i will but when i write information on websites I design, I spend that little bit extra making sure everything is readable and to the best of my ability

Edit2: I am currently putting a site together with Joomla, this may end up being what i use for the future, hopefully i will make a site myself if i find the spare time to do one.
The site is going to be hosted on my old hosting account for now untill i get a new one.

Sam.
Just quickly put this site together, the site is made with joomla for the meantime, In about a week or two i will have the spare time to put a proper site together, the reason why i will have spare time within a couple of weeks is because i am moving and wont have broadband for a couple of weeks, I will be using T-Mobile Web'n'Walk for those weeks without broadband, With web'n'walk i wont be able to come on lfs because it isn't fast enough, it is only fast enough for internet browsing.

The tempory Website link:
http://3dgrandprix.com/internationalracingteam
doesn't look that bad. I do however hope that you think correct and typo-free English is required on a website
Quote from mikey_G :doesn't look that bad. I do however hope that you think correct and typo-free English is required on a website

I know this is going to make me sound thick but what do you mean by typo-free?
Quote from sam93 :I know this is going to make me sound thick but what do you mean by typo-free?

Sorry for putting it so clearly, but it's the opposite for this, for example
Attached images
typo.jpg
Quote from mikey_G :Sorry for putting it so clearly, but it's the opposite for this, for example

Oh yea sorry i am not thinking very much today i am half asleep i have sorted it out now

International Racing Team is recruiting
(79 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG