The online racing simulator
Fastest laps with FBM
(66 posts, started )
1:05.82 at so6 is my pb. Seen a few people in the 5.7's though. Pretty hard to nail the second sector, the hairpin is a real make or break corner IMO.
Personally, round Blackwood, was only able to achieve 1:14.87 but it was a messy lap so maybe a low 14 is possible for me. Got a 1:06.90 at Chicane Route but still need to get some time.
Maybe some of you 1:14x's in BL GP woul ike to attach your .spr's so we slower ones could learn something
Quote from Californian :Maybe some of you 1:14x's in BL GP woul ike to attach your .spr's so we slower ones could learn something

I like that idea! Since we can't download hotlaps, yet: +1
Quote from xaotik :I guess so - I obviously have alot to improve on. What weirds me out is the fact that I'm faster coming out of the chicane but seem to run out of steam on the straight. So I guess it might be my shifting from 4th all the way to 6th... or something.

Do your pedals go all the way to 100% acceleration? For a long time my top speed was slower than everyone I came across online because I couldn't quite accelerate 100%.
got a 1.16.80 yesterday and thats the only "good" time for me. except of that i drove a 1.18.01 and i can run constant 1.18-1.19
I know some of you dont think Oval is a way of racing,
here are some times for the oval racers aswell.

Done by me, Everen and Welty from OMG team.

49.86 solo
48.94 doublebump
48.54 triplebump
My pb is 1:16:00 and i drive with keyboard
I think I figured out part of my problem, as soon as someone said peddals not going 100% I checked mine.

They flicker, so I get 100% at random intervals and they constantly change between 70-90%.

My wheel also sometimes spazes, but I've learned to deal with that.

My wheel is a cheap Nexxtech $14 POS. so I'm realy learning why it's so important to have good gear, setups mean nothing if you can't controll the car properly.
I'm in the high 1:13's... I bet you'll see more than one 1:12 when the hotlaps start rolling in.
Please guys include .spr in your posts so we >1:16: xx'ers could see your fast laps
i can manage high 1.19 with my keyboard personally as a demo racer i think its quite good
#39 - JTbo
Blackwood GP with Lefty's set 1:14.41, could go faster if all corners would come up right, also I'm bit lazy so my wheel set to 900 degrees.

Fastest I have seen is 1:13.75, about same times with Lefty's set.
after about 10 laps of hotlapping and then going online and getting a better set from someone, I managed a low 1.16 online. I think squeezing another 3-4 seconds out of the car is definitely possible when the time comes, although I can go into mid 1.13's at most right now. Looking for some low 1.12's as WR a couple of weeks after the patch
I got 1:15:47 ith KB+Mouse againw in BL GP
I thought the FBM wasn't in the game yet
Isn't this what LFSW is for? BUY S2!!!!

kthnx
#44 - JTbo
Ive done several high 12s, but its really hard to find the correct downforce setting. I think wr will be around mid 12 or so with some really low downforce.
Oh noes! Demo racers actually r---r------ra----racin-----racing?

It's good to see, and it's about time! Good move by the devs removing the XRT!
Not bad
Hmm, long way to go for me when i see tracktimes here. But i don't have a decent setup yet for this car. How fast can you guys go on default setups at BL1 and SO6?

Fastest laps with FBM
(66 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG