The online racing simulator
3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
Quote from bright devil :pb3200, sry but could you tell, what changes you made ? Maybe i´m blind but i don´t see any big changes on there. :/.
collins, a reason for this could be a wrong perspective, so that the planes wouldn´t be reflected in real too or the plane is situated the wrong way around. The white planeside has to look down.
bd

Only small changes, ie exhaust pipes (those ugly imo oval pipes removed) and the new wheels. Then just trying to put it into a simple scene, ie the road.
Hello.

I must say beautiful renders all over the thread.
I am not a graphician, I don't know how to render etc. etc. and I was wondering if anybody could make some renders of [MPT] skins for me ?
Direct link to the skinpack - http://www.mptracing.net/download/s2_skinpack.zip
Somethin other againg, got to the idea whyle going home from the swimmin pool.
bd
Attached images
Helm.jpg
Quote from bright devil :Somethin other againg, got to the idea whyle going home from the swimmin pool.
bd

looks weird

shouldnt the car be stretched rather then squished?
Hmm, no, see Attachement ... .
But i can tell i wondered me, too.
bd
Attached images
clear1.jpg
crazy stuff
Quote from pb32000 :OK I've been messing about a bit these last 2 days, I've done a bit of modeling before but not in 3DS Max. So I've learnt a bit of that and I've produced some scenes.

Comments and criticism welcome.

... your going to tell everyone that you didnt make those wheels right....?

heres the wheels.
one thing i notice xcnuse, your always the first critic on people's work, putting them down etc. Yet some of your own renders/edited screenshots aren't the best - Why do you do this? There is no gain from trying to look better than anyone else by putting them down :tired:
Ill render ya skin!
Quote from KeMoT : I was wondering if anybody could make some renders of [MPT] skins for me ?

I can make a render for you of the XRR, thats all tho for the moment as thats the only finished model i have tweeked at the moment.
My version of the XRR is here.
http://www.dvstudios.biz/old/dvs/LFS_CRT.jpg
so it will look something like it i guess but with your skin on

Drain
These were done by Ian.H or digiserv racing club for 4Sight Racing Team and we are very happy with them :-) thought i'd share them with you guys
Attached images
XRR_4sight_hel.jpg
FZR_4sight.jpg
FOX_4sight.jpg
ok done
Here is your render, let me know what ya think.

Drain
Attached images
MPTrender.jpg
Thank you, it is very nice.
It would be great if you made some more
Yes!
What a beauty :lovies3d:
Quote from XCNuse :... your going to tell everyone that you didnt make those wheels right....?

heres the wheels.

I wouldnt be suprised if he found the link on master skinners, where i posted the link to them, after i used them on one of my renders.

I knew straight away those were not his wheels, and where exactly did he say he made them?

Besides, who made you the model admin, checking out to make sure no-one uses freely available models, that you don't have to give credit for? :rolleyes:
Quote from Drain :Here is your render, let me know what ya think.

Drain

Amazing work man keep it up
Quote from L(Oo)ney :I wouldnt be suprised if he found the link on master skinners, where i posted the link to them, after i used them on one of my renders.

I knew straight away those were not his wheels, and where exactly did he say he made them?

Besides, who made you the model admin, checking out to make sure no-one uses freely available models, that you don't have to give credit for? :rolleyes:

Thank you l(oo)ney. Nowhere did I say I made those wheels. Just using them temporarily till I get round to actually making some.
i didnt know; you just said you had little experience working with modeling so i figured you were saying you made them.. but turned out not to

@..whoever said i was bad; you havent even seen any of my latest stuff.. and im not putting people "down" im doing what they ask for; criticism........

mainly because i dont have time except for the weekends

im working on a nice project.. should see it within the next week completed
Care to show us or link us to some of your latest work?
cant; in dahlonega right now (not home)

painting (well.. parents are ) sisters house up here at NGSU
I give you, the road to heaven

(yes, I aimed to make it sound cheesy )

I got a question for y'all. Would anyone care to share the models ready to render?

Here's why: When we got the previous version of CMX viewer, I took all the models, cut them up in order to set up all the appropriate textures. The thing is I deleted them, when I found out that the models were updated in the new CMX viewer. Only one I have left if the UF1000. I know this may be asking for too much.
If you're not willing to share, could I at least please ask for a link to imported 3d studio files? I'm using Cinema 4d, therefore I can't use that plugin for imporing cmx files.
Attached images
Bite2.jpg
szyszek, hallelujah.
Did I wake you up with that Drain's render ? about time !
Hi all,

For my first post, a small render of my team "Dragons Racing" with few cars... Environment designed by Marko Dabrovic.

Bye.
Murphy.
Attached images
FXR_Murphy_Mave_monastere_Accentuer2x.jpg
odd lighting in that scene imo; it cant be the sky, or else everything would be brighter, .. and its odd because the 2 walls are lit up, but not back wall..

one question remains.. how'd you get the cars in there like that
3 renders i made for one of my team's member: Manu
He did this nice skin

^^ wow I wish the wheels in LFS looked that good!!!!!

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG