The online racing simulator

Poll : Would you compete in this event??

Yes
No
#1 - MR_B
R4R Formula BMW **SHOOTOUT?**
Hey Again, Seeing asthough entries are low, I'm proposing that this event is changed to a SHOOTOUT event.
The first 5 laps will be a straight race, then for each and every lap until the end, the last placed driver will be disqualified from the race. This will be done by spectating the last place driver. Once spectated they will not be able to join the race again.
For this race I would like to FILL UP the grid. So that means a full 32 racers on track.

This will mean that for blackwood gp rev, the race will last a total of about 45-50 minutes.

What does everyone think of this idea as opposed to the original 4hr enduro?

Please let us know below!
Official SectionHERE
Im on
#3 - dadge
good luck, and bring a gumshield.
looks fun, formula eduro race
i would be up if i would know how to take the car from someone while in pits
#6 - MR_B
Quote from DevilDare :i would be up if i would know how to take the car from someone while in pits

See the top post, i've added it there
Sounds like a this will be a great race, with a high amount of teamwork.
ok then i am up just need a team then, if anyone interested i am not a fast driver but nor the slow one. my mission usually is to bring the car home at still driving condition if u you know what i mean
#9 - MR_B
Quote from DevilDare :ok then i am up just need a team then, if anyone interested i am not a fast driver but nor the slow one. my mission usually is to bring the car home at still driving condition if u you know what i mean

That's the key to winning. I've already got my team sorted. I've asked Gentlefoot to give this event a mention too.

Ladies and Gents, tell your friends! tell your competitors! tell your pets! about this event.
It's a great combo in my opinion.

I'm looking forward to it.
If I get S2 + a wheel for Xmas; then I might enter
If I get S2 + no wheel; probably not
If I get neither; then I'll give it a miss!
Can't wait for this!
Racers, start your engines! :heyjoe67_:hyper:
This would be a really good event and my first endurance event if I entered but I need a team and that's not an easy thing for me to get reaslly. I'm very interested in this though!
Quote from nutty boy :This would be a really good event and my first endurance event if I entered but I need a team and that's not an easy thing for me to get reaslly. I'm very interested in this though!

well maybe we could make one for this endu race as this is my first endu race too. Then we could be 2 and then only one more member needed.
#15 - MR_B
Requirements Changed! You may now have 3 or 4 drivers in a team!
I would guess that there would be more than just yourself nutty who would be "independent" and if there are so said independents, then why not team up together for the event.

Its a good idea, and deserves every success.
#17 - robt
Quote from MR_B :tell your pets! about this event.

and if all else fails, get your cat driving!
#18 - MR_B
Quote from robt :and if all else fails, get your cat driving!

Time to turbo charge pussy!
Quote from DevilDare :well maybe we could make one for this endu race as this is my first endu race too. Then we could be 2 and then only one more member needed.

Yeah! I vote we call ourselves 'The Flying C*** of Chaos!'

Quote from mkinnov8 :I would guess that there would be more than just yourself nutty who would be "independent" and if there are so said independents, then why not team up together for the event.

Its a good idea, and deserves every success.

yeah! It's a good idea! I'm really interested in this event!
#20 - MR_B
By the way, R2's for this event. R3's just won't heat up. Get your cambers right is all i'll say!
I'll probably be at home for it! Count me in .

If anything comes up, I'll make sure I tell you.
I might be able to do make the race, great idea for an event. With the new clutch system I'm sure this will be an interesting race.
ATM, I think I might be out of town that day... but is there any chance that people could be allowed to "iron butt" it? I could do a 4 hour stint.

I used to run NR2k3 full length races at ~4 hours. I was quite sore at the end, but it sure felt like an accomplishment.
#24 - MR_B
We'll have to see how the entries go (once we've got our own section *HINT* )

If entries are low (which I doubt), then you may run a full race on your own! (LFS arse is coming your way!)
I don't have a team, but I'm going to spectate this one

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG