The online racing simulator

Poll : Would you compete in this event??

Yes
No
You don't need a team, just find a couple of guys who are independents like yourself and make an entry.
I'll make a list of independant drivers hoping to participate! If you haven't got a team but you want to join then post and say!

List:
nutty boy
I would if it was a different track, even the new track in normal direction, 4 hours of that would be great and will keep you excited....
#29 - MR_B
****first Post Update****
#30 - MR_B
Please see the very FIRST POST and place your comments below.
A knockout system is cool but the thing I've learned with knockout systems is that it ruins the fun aspect of an event because everyone has to push hard and the competitiveness will reach a nasty level.

Also, there may be some cheeky drivers who don't mind barging their way through to get ahead of the 2nd last driver, thus making it unfair on the driver who was hit and knocking him out.
You may well be right about what other drivers may do to stay out of last place, but to run a knockout system there will need to be an admin and he will be able to watch the last place battles and possibly spec a driver making an unfair move. I have a more optimistic view on other drivers and would trust them to race in the spirit of the event.

I think it will make T1 much safer though. The last thing you can afford is to pick up damage early on.
#33 - MR_B
With an admin using an eagle eye it'd be fine. Although we could just open the event up for an enduro with say teams of 2. So it's a bit more of a proper enduro...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG