The online racing simulator
''Demo times'':)
(19 posts, started )
Drifting = bad

Demo = bad

Video = rox

Why do a demo server video if you have s2?

O well great vid.
Quote from HellBoy99 :Drifting = bad

Demo = bad

Video = rox

Why do a demo server video if you have s2?

O well great vid.

beacouse this is my best friends
You have to show those demo boys how its done too, its essential, its like missionary work.
I'd say the total opposite of Hellboy's comment

Drifting is ok
Demo is ok with me
Video - not so good

1) in the beginning I see some transition and camera problems...they are a bit jerky
2) exclude laggy people...
3) incar cam - you turned your head before transition - bad
4) some low fps where theres a crash
5) a whole second of black screen transition at 56 seconds
6) some bad camera and editing from 1.00 till 1.07 not only it's jerky and doesn't show anything but the grass - you also decided to point this bit with some editing
7) same problem at 1.18, but without editing - you shouldnt start ANY movement of the camera when you record...either move - record - stop recording - stop or stop - record - stop recording - move camera to next position
8) definetly not a drifting music...it's sad and doesn't have a clearly fixed rhytm (I mean it has rhytm yes, but the drums are not playing the main part, which is IMHO essential)

hope this helps you improve
nice video and the drifting is cool not bad as Hellboy suggested
#7 - DDM
You forgot to put shadows on.
my PC is poor
Warning:shadow error
Quote from hadesko :my PC is poor

that IS a big problem for a movie maker...
try to record at half (quarter or less) speed and speed the video up in the video editor
Quote from squidhead :that IS a big problem for a movie maker...
try to record at half (quarter or less) speed and speed the video up in the video editor

i recording on 0.250
Quote from hadesko :i recording on 0.250

I won't dare to advice .125..
upgrade is an option though
I have an above average system and I still have issues with frame rates at slow speeds. I think if you want to create really high end videos you need a really high end computer... Thank god Christmas is coming!
Quote from squidhead :I won't dare to advice .125..
upgrade is an option though

thats dont work in vegas,because vegas can only 4x speed up..
and on 0.125 i need 8x speed up
you can try to speed up the clips in VirtualDub...
Quote from [RF]-art555 :you can try to speed up the clips in VirtualDub...

jeh ...but,when a i speed up in virtual dub,and save as AVI..the file have so much megabytes (sometimes Gygabytes)
Quote from hadesko :jeh ...but,when a i speed up in virtual dub,and save as AVI..the file have so much megabytes (sometimes Gygabytes)

Yeah another reason to have a high end computer. I've got 20GB of footage on my hard drive right now, it sucks!
yeah, I forgot vegas can't do more then 300%
Try premiere Pro 2.0 then
Quote from squidhead :yeah, I forgot vegas can't do more then 300%
Try premiere Pro 2.0 then

premiere is complicated
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :You have to show those demo boys how its done too, its essential, its like missionary work.

BTW Joseph Smith wuz a prof8 n e found sum gold tabl8s n stuff. BTW give us 10% of ur income for teh rest of ur life kthxbai.

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG