The online racing simulator
Tweak Drift with 30000+ HP!
(40 posts, started )
I once thought CoRe are a racing team filled with good racers...
this video proves otherwise
Well i don't pay much attention to who the teams are and what they are like...

But this was a cool video, camera angles were good.

Is there an LFS S2 tweak available?.. (dumb question)
Quote from squidhead :I once thought CoRe are a racing team filled with good racers...

Dare I bring up your Becky Rose drift video?
What exactly does that video prove and how?
Quote from BigTime :Dare I bring up your Becky Rose drift video?

Ofcourse you do, Becky asked me to do it, so I did...

Quote from CasseBent :What exactly does that video prove and how?

The combination of drifting (which is ok if done properly) Oval (which is ok if done with a lot of cars, wheel to wheel action and that's not the case here, and rarely is in LFS) and Tweak (which is ok if the movie was done properly...) is simply stupid, and frankly - old...
now, if a CoRe member has nothing better to do but to make a drag car drift the oval, it makes me wonder, what level is the team at if THAT is their idea of training
Lay off guys. He was just having abit of fun for goodness sake. Maybe playing with tweak is his way of unwinding and having a laugh? Just because Core is a serious racing team, does'nt mean there not allowed to have fun every now and then......

About the movie. good fun and enjoyable to watch. It was nice to watch it with decent music in the background instead of "Fast an furwiousssssssss" etc etc.

9/10
Quote from squidhead :I once thought CoRe are a racing team filled with good racers...

How idiotic are you?

I'm truly surprised you've not been banned from these forums, the amount of low life rubbish you churn out is unreal.

Oh as for your question asking 'what level is the team at if they're doing this' - Put simply they're on a completely different level to you, and any of their drivers would make you look like an old lady on a track.

BigTime : Now do it with a FZR + 4WD @ 1500BHP
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Lay off guys. He was just having abit of fun for goodness sake. Maybe playing with tweak is his way of unwinding and having a laugh? Just because Core is a serious racing team, does'nt mean there not allowed to have fun every now and then......

well....yeah...i guess you got a point there... I suppose I was a bit too critical...Sorry

Meanwhile, a bit of OT

Quote from Sasquatch :This message is hidden because Rooble is on your ignore list.

What a pleasant view, isn't it?
Btw, also banned you from my Youtube acc. So your pathetic racist messages would be kept to yourself...get a life
All work and no play makes squidhead a dull boy, you gotta have a little fun. Considering that took all of about 55 seconds to run, it wasn't something I sat down with for a day. Besides, you gotta do something different every now and then. BTW both those videos have been released for sometime on my personal channel, nolanbowling. No hard feelings though, keep in mind when we release CoRe/LOTA related videos we put it in the post. This one was just for fun.

Thanks for all the other good comments though. FZR 4x4 1500 BHP, if only that was my Sunday driver.

P.S. I'm an ex-drift.
FAIL.

Thats my comment

Edit : was meant ironic, not offensive.
What the hells with all these haters? "Whats with all the racers turning into retards". What kind of comment is that? Your a retard drifter if I ever had to name one RM.

Can someone not have fun and make a video anymore? Or does it have to be totally serious and planned out?

Nice video Bigtime, don't listen to the trolls.
Quote from mcintyrej :What the hells with all these haters? "Whats with all the racers turning into retards". What kind of comment is that? Your a retard drifter if I ever had to name one RM.

Can someone not have fun and make a video anymore? Or does it have to be totally serious and planned out?

Agreed here i enjoyed watching it
Quote from Rooble :Oh as for your question asking 'what level is the team at if they're doing this' - Put simply they're on a completely different level to you, and any of their drivers would make you look like an old lady on a track.

Thank you, Rooble. Nice to see some common sense. And thank you to squad_e, Nathan_French_14, mcintyrej, and daveja.

Quote from squidhead :if a CoRe member has nothing better to do but to make a drag car drift the oval, it makes me wonder, what level is the team at if THAT is their idea of training

Quote from Riders Motion :+1 what's going on with the good racers turning into retards?

Wow...simply...wow. I am amazed by those that even make comments like "all the good racers turning into retards" and "what level is the team at if they're doing this". What are you proving by making comments like that about a movie that was made purely for fun?

BigTime is a fantastic racer. He knows how to get as much speed out of a setup that it will allow. He's also a talented drifter, which can be seen by the car control he does display in that video. Besides, why are you slamming him for having fun?

If some of you guys think CoRe is now on a lower level since BigTime is making videos like this....I suggest you get your team together, make a post in the CoRe Racing Forums challenging us to a race. We're not the fastest team on the planet and we know that and never claimed to be. But, I tell you what: we're not afraid to race any one. Any team, any car, any track, any time. Simply put...bring it.

BigTime, I am loving your videos. Keep it up!
Quote from mcintyrej :What the hells with all these haters? "Whats with all the racers turning into retards". What kind of comment is that? Your a retard drifter if I ever had to name one RM.

agreed.All hes doing is having fun and there is nothing wrong with that.Nice video!
Thanks Banshee, ImportFantasy, dave, mcintyrej, Rooble and anyone else with adult comments.
As long as you are sharing a video over internett, you have to be prepared for both positive and negative comments. If you uploaded and honestly belived that there only would be "happy-happy" comment, well then you for sure are no adult, and btw, if you canot take some negative comments, why do even botter registrer on a forum? You are DOOMED to allways end up with people that doesn`t agree with you.
The Very End, can you honestly provide a valid argument for why the video isn't any good other than: "ZOMG!!!11 Drifting and tweaking are for noobs!"

BigTime was clearly just having some good old fashioned fun and enjoying himself. I see no problem with that. I may not be interested in doing it myself but that's no reason to put him down for it.

Criticism is fine but some of the comments here crossed the line into pure insults against BigTime and CoRe.
Quote from The Very End :As long as you are sharing a video over internett, you have to be prepared for both positive and negative comments. If you uploaded and honestly belived that there only would be "happy-happy" comment, well then you for sure are no adult, and btw, if you canot take some negative comments, why do even botter registrer on a forum? You are DOOMED to allways end up with people that doesn`t agree with you.

Yeah, but in the end it's all a game and we're all allowed to screw around and have fun. The comments are just stupid for the most part.

Oh gnoes, I installed lfstweak this past weekend and spent a while screwing around seeing what my car would be like with a 350 hp 7m-gte and then just generally screwing around like bigtime. There's no hope for me.

We all league race, a lot (for the most part), and you get burnt out on normal LFS stuff when you spend half your time in LFS practicing mostly in quali/practice sessions without racing for a future event. Helps to just screw around and release some tension with some fun.
Quote from Forbin :The Very End, can you honestly provide a valid argument for why the video isn't any good other than: "ZOMG!!!11 Drifting and tweaking are for noobs!"

BigTime was clearly just having some good old fashioned fun and enjoying himself. I see no problem with that. I may not be interested in doing it myself but that's no reason to put him down for it.

I don`t see any problems with that eighter, people are free to do what they want, and of course they can use their time/game on what they wants.
And btw, I was meaning ironic in the 2 posts before.

Quote from rcpilot :Yeah, but in the end it's all a game and we're all allowed to screw around and have fun. The comments are just stupid for the most part.

Oh gnoes, I installed lfstweak this past weekend and spent a while screwing around seeing what my car would be like with a 350 hp 7m-gte and then just generally screwing around like bigtime. There's no hope for me.

We all league race, a lot (for the most part), and you get burnt out on normal LFS stuff when you spend half your time in LFS practicing mostly in quali/practice sessions without racing for a future event. Helps to just screw around and release some tension with some fun.

Like I said before, I don`t tries to offend him or attack him personally. I`ll agree that there are some comments that are rather stupid.
umm... i think its obvious that this video was made for the sheer fun out of it and you guys who have your panties up in a bunch all the time need to pick it out. just cause you guys are prudes and kill joys to everyone you dont have to ruin anyone's fun. as you can see this video was clearly targeted for people that uses lfs tweak(i don't use it myself). but the title compelled me to come in here and i actually enjoyed the video and had a little chuckle from watching it. it was quite entertaining to see something with that much power drift around that track.

Quote from The Very End :
I don`t see any problems with that eighter, people are free to do what they want, and of course they can use their time/game on what they wants.
And btw, I was meaning ironic in the 2 posts before.

i think you mean sarcastic O.o?
Hmmmm....what was this thread about again? Oh yeah...a video...made for the FUN OF IT. Sad that it's turned out this way.

/me downloads LFSTweak so he can join in on the madness that all "bad racers" indulge in.

Oh, and by the way BigTime, you're officially kicked out of CoRe for making fun videos. What the hell were you thinking? I guess all those good league results (ahem, like bringing the car home for a MOE GT2 win) don't really make you a good racer, since you know how to screw around with LFSTweak.

(wait....maybe your not kicked out.....yeah...you can stay)
Quote from The Very End :As long as you are sharing a video over internett, you have to be prepared for both positive and negative comments. If you uploaded and honestly belived that there only would be "happy-happy" comment, well then you for sure are no adult, and btw, if you canot take some negative comments, why do even botter registrer on a forum? You are DOOMED to allways end up with people that doesn`t agree with you.

After comments like "what's going on with the good racers turning into retards" and " I once thought CoRe was a racing team filled with good racers," I'll respond in a negative fashion.

(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG