The online racing simulator
Tweak Drift with 30000+ HP!
(40 posts, started )
Hehe, thats cool . I bet you the tyres burst on the 2nd banked curve
Quote from banshee56 :Oh, and by the way BigTime, you're officially kicked out of CoRe for making fun videos. What the hell were you thinking? [/COLOR]

Now that I've set the standard for inclusion (or exclusion), I guess I need to kick Viruz (one of our other very good racers) out too.....http://youtube.com/watch?v=cHbtljGdd2I
I'm loving the realism of this video -_-
it´s astonishing how many people get so excited because of a little video.
Gals, let him have fun... Geez.
Quote from LFSn00b :Whats with the aggressive comments? Come on... He wanted to have fun, let him have fun. Thats what i do when i am bored, i don't find it retardish. Please, give him a break. I am pretty sure you have used tweak and drifted with it... Yes, a small rant-ish speech.

Nice video, imho. Whats that song?.

Well said . He's Intitled to have fun, Thats what LFS is about isn't it?
Quote from LFSn00b :Whats with the aggressive comments? Come on... He wanted to have fun, let him have fun. Thats what i do when i am bored, i don't find it retardish. Please, give him a break. I am pretty sure you have used tweak and drifted with it... Yes, a small rant-ish speech.

Nice video, imho. Whats that song?.

Its actually the guitar solos from Steely Dan - Reelin' in the Years, nice rant BTW! lol
Gotta remember that our Nolan was a pretty hardcore drifter before he saw the light. Ain't nothin' wrong with embracing your (silly, silly) roots.

Got a HQ version of this vid?
Wow, who'd have thought a 30000 hp car drifting at Kyoto would cause so much controversy?

Well... a lot of people hate drifting, a lot of people hate ovals and a lot of people hate modding... You have to expect some controversy if you're going to post videos of this graphic nature!

I personally liked it
And the funny of drift with 3000BHP is
________
ECIGARETTES
Quote from Inouva :And the funny of drift with 3000BHP is

Lol, read the rest of the topic before answering please
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Gotta remember that our Nolan was a pretty hardcore drifter before he saw the light. Ain't nothin' wrong with embracing your (silly, silly) roots.

Oh lord! Thanks to CoRe, I have seen the light! :grouphug:

680 views of the crappiest video I've ever put on the forum, I wish there was that many for the CoRe and Drag videos...

And no sorry I don't have a HQ of this one on the FTP right now but I do have a copy on this computer.

Tweak Drift with 30000+ HP!
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG