The online racing simulator
well, what I was asking for was maybe if you guys were already familiar with this issue and know an exact solution to it, not just putting out ideas that you've never tried or have heard that works for sure. I never said that I wouldn't open it up but I want to know about things that I should look out for when I open it up and if you can possibly specify where the squeaking is coming from.

Seeing as this thread was quite pointless, although I appreciate the idea a few here mentioned of using WD40 which is something to consider so a thank you to you . I will call Logitech sometime this week to ask them if they know a way to fixing it.
Is the squeak coming from the "piston" under the pedal? Is that piston made out of metal? If yes and yes then WD40 is safe to use. If it's plastic (and thus possibly but not necessarily a polycarbonate plastic) it might make the plastic brittle in 10-15 years if you spray it every day for the next year. Generally a little "psst" in the right place will do the job, ask any dealer.
i doubt its the piston but if it is youre better of with silicone based oils
the most likely cause is probably the pivot point which is metal and thus its safe to use wd40 ... should be reachable with a spraycan through the hole for the pedal
It's plastic. The assembly is quite simple. There are two parts to the plastic spring assembly - one which sleeves over the other, with the spring inside. The squeaking will either be the plastic rubbing as the sleeves move across each other or possibly the metal pivot at the base of the pedal. Or maybe it'd the spring inside the narrower sleeve catching.

You just have to void your warranty and open them up. They're quite straight forward. Then use some grease (not WD40 on the plastic)
Is there cheese in the pedals?
Quote from xaotik :WD40 is safe to use. If it's plastic (and thus possibly but not necessarily a polycarbonate plastic) it might make the plastic brittle in 10-15 years if you spray it every day for the next year. Generally a little "psst" in the right place will do the job, ask any dealer.

I would hardly remember to do it once a month!

So that means it will last till i die, Whooopeeeee! no more buying pedals!!!!
What you need is a cheese gun.

Sadly my quick Google Image search for "Cheese Gun" failed to give any results, so you'll have to use your imaginations (except Kev, who can ask a friend to draw him a picture).
Quote from tristancliffe :Sadly my quick Google Image search for "Cheese Gun" failed to give any results, so you'll have to use your imaginations (except Kev, who can ask a friend to draw him a picture).

Or I could just use my superior Googling skills. Besides, I don't have any friends.
Same problem here
Quote from Leprekaun :Hi all! well, last night, something worrying started happening. My clutch pedal started squeaking every time I released it quickly. The clutch still works properly but I do want to stop the squeaking so anyone else know how to fix this or have had it before? Thanks!

I open it up and putted some grease ( a lot actually) inside the red tubes. However the problem still remains. If it doesn't fade away in a week or two i'm going to look up for other solutions. I thing if the sound does not come from luck of lubrication, then it's coming from the compressed air inside the tubes because there are no holes for the air to escape when you push the pedals so it tries to squise out and there comes the noise. It's not random that the sound comes from a pedal that you use more often like the cluch and in my case both cluch and accelerator. So my plan is to drill very little holes in the bottom of the tubes for the air to come out ( if this is what actually causing the problem). It wont damage anything cause the potesiometers are at the bottom right of each pedal way far from the red tubes. So try the grease first...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG