The online racing simulator
LS1 240sx Drifting video, sideways at 10000mph!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LhQXEz06v7s

Haven't posted here since oct 30 2006 apparently, but i've been on the internet and several aim windows have popped up asking if i still play lfs, so i figured yall'd enjoy this video.

I'm not on my own computer, but I'll be getting a laptop soon and a wireless card, so you might see me playing again. Not that anyone in particular cares, but just throwin that out there.

Anyways enjoy the vid, its the 1st one I've ever edited, feel free to spread it around and leave comments.
Wow very nice drifting there. I love the first turn!
First time i saw the first clip/turn I thought u hit the wall lol but man that was nice.

You think we could have a layout like that on lfs?
First turn he did rub the wall, but maby its possible to have that layout...but it would be very difficult to figure out because it doesnt show the whole track
lfs has ovals now?

the nopi pittsburgh and nopi atlanta course would be easy to reproduce, after browsing the forum maybe you lfs drifter league guys should think about reproducing every nopi track and having a lfs nopi tournament, that would actually be pretty cool.
Quote from scoobyrbac :First turn he did rub the wall, but maby its possible to have that layout...but it would be very difficult to figure out because it doesnt show the whole track

which track do you want the layout from? do a search for mikespeed xat on youtube, theres a 9 minute version of that video.
Sounds like it is supercharged, but you never mentioned it in the video description. If it is, how much PSI?
magna charger on only 4psi.
wow.. 360 and drift!

I can do that too!! on lfs ofcourse.

very cool
Why is he spinning and sliding all the time?

And where are all the other cars?

Oh I guess the others already finished the race and he's the last one on the track as he can't make it through corners while others are having after-race coffee and cake.
Nice car! LS1 powered with supercharger.....lovely sound

PS. At 1:08, you hit the wall a little
Credit where it's due, that's some spectacular power sliding.
Quote from mikespeed95 :

the nopi pittsburgh and nopi atlanta course would be easy to reproduce, after browsing the forum maybe you lfs drifter league guys should think about reproducing every nopi track and having a lfs nopi tournament, that would actually be pretty cool.

Yep, love the idea and i was talking about the layout at 1:31 btw...
You do see most of it if not all of it.
Quote from Video Description :Also has a color-changing steering wheel. Awesome.

We need that in LFS!!!1one
"10000mph!"

Meh, Ive been faster :P

Nah good drifting there
Thats some sweet drifting
Quote from evilpimp :Yep, love the idea and i was talking about the layout at 1:31 btw...
You do see most of it if not all of it.

yah its pretty simple. U shape track that doubles back right on the inside of itself. Just make a gigantic rectangualr box...here ill just mspaint + imageshack it. I looked at it like wow this is really gay walking it, but 1st time i drove it my opinion changed very much. It was a really fun course to play no lift challenge on, the outside corner there was barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrely enough room to nolift it, im just glad my SR20 connecting rod i was using as a tow hook didnt slice any the water barriers.

http://www.youtube.com/results ... tsburgh&search=Search

thanks for the compliments yall.

Quote from spankmeyer :Why is he spinning and sliding all the time?

And where are all the other cars?

Oh I guess the others already finished the race and he's the last one on the track as he can't make it through corners while others are having after-race coffee and cake.

lighten up francis. go back to racing on a computer game.

if your lucky ill join you...
also i doubt anyone cares, but im going to walmart to get a $20 ps2 controller for the computer and ill be floating around tonight on some the drift whatever they are called i guess. i havent played in forever, and i can get owned by 12 year old kids, but its fun so thats all that matters.

what is a good server to jump on nowadays?
Quote from mikespeed95 :yah its pretty simple. U shape track that doubles back right on the inside of itself. Just make a gigantic rectangualr box...here ill just mspaint + imageshack it. I looked at it like wow this is really gay walking it, but 1st time i drove it my opinion changed very much. It was a really fun course to play no lift challenge on, the outside corner there was barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrely enough room to nolift it, im just glad my SR20 connecting rod i was using as a tow hook didnt slice any the water barriers.

http://www.youtube.com/results ... tsburgh&search=Search

Hmmm seems like theres another giant rectangular box on the left side (top view). I think ill actually try to make it if i get time :P
i dont know, i just remember what was on the actual track.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG