The online racing simulator
Two videos: Drift battle and Intro Based GT1
(15 posts, started )
#1 - Lynce
daaargh...only Spanish people make videos with text in their own language and show them on international forums...
really, that is not strictly this video, it's every vid from Spain...What's up with that?

The GT1 spoof was good enough
but
1) MPR message block has to be on...
2) The "wheels view" ruins everything, thus you lose the impression of watching a movie, not a replay
3) Laggy

the Drift battle
1) 36 seconds and the first action starts...in a movie less then 3 minutes...
2) terribly laggy
3) average drifting
4) boring music...seriously, you can sleep with this on...
5) some bad (very) camerawork in some scenes
6) doesnt feel like a battle with at least some pressure...just drifting

looks like you do better still graphics then videos
#3 - Lynce
#5 - kaynd
Meh… it is not about ownage… You put an lfs movie on line and what do you expect? Only positive comments? Negative comments help you to improve unless you think you are already perfect.

Starting from the Drift battle video. Good drifting, not quite a battle apart for some moments at 1:21 -1:50 where the cars seem to cam a bit closer.
But you know… maybe it is the high fov that makes you keep camera close to the cars so the distance between them looks grater.
You recorded a really long scene which unavoidably has some moments where the camera looses the cars. It would be better if you recorded that lap in shorter scenes with different cameras and then put them together, removing the parts where the camera can’t keep up with the cars.
The music didn’t fit indeed but anyway this has to do with anyone’s personal taste.

As for the GT1 video, I do not see the point “replicate” again and again the same GT intro video. I have seen other two GT1 intro like lfs vids. Anyway nice editing.

PS that squidhead's vid you point out is not an LFS movie… it has just unedited video parts, sowing in a way how a drifter can easily drift down the "corkscrew" of aston with any car… it is like a video response to a thread…
Quote from kaynd :
PS that squidhead's vid you point out is not an LFS movie… it has just unedited video parts, sowing in a way how a drifter can easily drift down the "corkscrew" of aston with any car… it is like a video response to a thread…

Thats right man i mean if hey read the title:
"Becky's Challenge Replay"
It says it all right there.

Drifting video was alright quite good in parts bad in others overall good job.

GT1 Video that was quite nice on the other hand quite liked it.
#7 - Lynce
Sorry, all right.

Quote from hadesko :
OR THIS :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGa2orbhM8Q

A man who has haters is famous and usually sucessful, so Im VERY happy this video was made and is still on Youtube
I mean, this guy, has took his time, made this movie...basically wasted a day of his life just trying to put me down...too bad it's his best video...

P.S: don't spell my name wrongly...k?
P.S2: Im going to make your life easier though... the quote button (under each post) makes quoted replys much more easier...just so you know it
wtf? squidhead makes the best movies!
No! Kraniwani makes the best movies.

Tastes differ.
No! Unokewa makes the best videos!
rofl! they are all awesome then!

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG