The online racing simulator
Quote from Riders Motion :Damn, **** that I'm not doing another one

Why not? It's only one cone that you missed!

Quote from U4IK ST8 :Ok, I think this is as fast as I can get. 35.13. Using the G25 with 360° and shifter. I did start with 540° but it was too much turnin' to get a quick time. I'm sure someone will go under 35secs but it wont be me.

Great attempt! Very fast and you're now first! Well done!
Quote from U4IK ST8 :You sure you're doing it the right way? 'cause 2 secs quicker than #1 doesn't seem possible? Check the pic nutty uploaded in one of the posts above, it shows the course. If it is right then well done, I can just get under 36.

DAMN IT! looked at your replay, yep, I just went left and then right straight away after the first corner. I'll have another go then
Quote from Leprekaun :DAMN IT! looked at your replay, yep, I just went left and then right straight away after the first corner. I'll have another go then

Ah right! That's why you were 2 seconds faster then!

I've managed to boost my time from 42.02 to 40.45 btw!
Attached files
Muse 2.spr - 19.5 KB - 198 views
Here's mine. I catched few ideas from Dave lap, so this wasn't very hard. I guess, low 34 is possible.
Attached files
Fox 2, 34.85.spr - 28.5 KB - 169 views
Quote from nutty boy :...
- Only one entry per person please! You are free to enter another replay if any others were denied!...

Quote from DaveWS :My setup is screwed up...

Thanks! I'll check it out!

Quote from Fox 2 :Here's mine. I catched few ideas from Dave lap, so this wasn't very hard. I guess, low 34 is possible.

And the rules do say that you can only enter one attempt, sorry! Great that you've improved though!
wow... there's no way for me to get fast on this one lol. I get 41 seconds
Quote from madbikes :wow... there's no way for me to get fast on this one lol. I get 41 seconds

Glad there's someone else that's around my time!
Quote from DaveWS :My setup is screwed up...

Great!

You have 1st! Only be .02 though!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG