The online racing simulator
Nutty Boy's Autocross Time Trial Competition!
Hey guys!

Thought i'd start up a new competition!

Using my new 'Muse autocross track (http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=607905#post607905) for the next 3 weeks you can post your own replays setting a time on this track! I will the make a video including all of these laps! The maximum amount of entrys is 40 but I don't think we'll get that!

Rules:
- You must set the lap in the UFR. Any other entries with different cars WILL NOT count!
- You must follow the lines of the track! Do a wrong lap of the track and that entry will be disqualified
- Only one entry per person please! You are free to enter another replay if any others were denied!

That's pretty much all the rules!

Please post your replay in this thread to be entered into the competition!

Deadline for entries: 16th December 2007

Thanks!

Here is the current leaderboard

Autocross Time Trial Leaderboard

1. DaveWS - 35.11
2. U4IK ST8 - 35.13
3. Fox 2 - 35.41
4. toper - 36.48
5. BrandonAGr - 37.89
Removed Invalid :
I haven't got time to look at it right now buit I will after school tomorrow! You'll be on the leaderboard later tomorrow!
#4 - Fox 2
SparkyDave, I think you forgot about 2 cones
I tried it. It's pretty fun, though I had to switch to 360 degress and very low FF, otherwise it was actually physically impossible
It was originally designed, because I'm a HUGE fan of Muse, just for fun for me to try out but it is quite fun!

And here is the path for anybody who is wondering where to go!
Attached images
muse layout path.jpg
#7 - Fox 2
Mkay, here's mine. Few mistakes, though I think it's pretty good overall.
Attached files
Fox 2_35.41.spr - 32 KB - 218 views
I can see now Ive missed some of the course lol sry

Ill post another this week

SD.
-
(chanoman315) DELETED by chanoman315
Why oh why use the ufr?
Slow 00:37.63 for me, hard to drive this beast and I'm so stressed on the wheel I can't do better so I'll send this one.
37.89, I recalibrated my wheel inside lfs so that about 45 degrees either way was lock to lock then selected calibration lock so I could turn the wheel back and forth just about instantly. The course wouldn't be as painful with a rwd car where you could whip the rear around.

You skipped a cone Riders Motion
Attached files
muse_autox-best.spr - 29.8 KB - 210 views
Thankls for all of the entries guys! I'm looking over them now!

Quote from BrandonAGr :Why oh why use the ufr?

I did a lap with all cars and the UFR came out top so I chose that for the contest!
Quote from Riders Motion :Slow 00:37.63 for me, hard to drive this beast and I'm so stressed on the wheel I can't do better so I'll send this one.

You skipped the last cone
Quote from MijnWraak :i did it - mind you second time on any autocross track - with 900 degrees of g25 goodness. 10% ff

upload in a minute.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zcciix

You went round the first corner wrong. You're supposed to do a hairpin into the top of the 'E' then do the other part. There's a map further up if you need help.

Quote from Fox 2 :Mkay, here's mine. Few mistakes, though I think it's pretty good overall.

Perfectly acceptable attempt. You're currently 1st with a 35.41!

Quote from Riders Motion :Slow 00:37.63 for me, hard to drive this beast and I'm so stressed on the wheel I can't do better so I'll send this one.

You missed the last cone! If you could just do another one but go round the last cone, that'd be great but I can't really count that!

Quote from BrandonAGr :37.89, I recalibrated my wheel inside lfs so that about 45 degrees either way was lock to lock then selected calibration lock so I could turn the wheel back and forth just about instantly. The course wouldn't be as painful with a rwd car where you could whip the rear around.

You're currently 3rd with a 37.89

Quote from LFSn00b :crap

You did one TINY mistake! I don't really think it made much of a difference but because it isn't the same as everybody else I can't really count it! You have to go right round that first cone and you went left. Sorry! Nice skin btw!

Quote from toper :with 250" rotation went quite good

You did that perfectly well and VERY fast! I thought you'd get first but shockingly you came 2nd with a 36.48. Well done though!
Haven't tried this competition yet, but I just noticed that there's no #4 between #3 and #5
Quote from hrtburnout :Haven't tried this competition yet, but I just noticed that there's no #4 between #3 and #5

AH! HAHA!
Thanks for that! Hadn't noticed that!
Quote from gamersknowall :I had a feeling I was slower than others when I did this yesterday...

Thanks for entering! I'll take a look at it tomorrow when I have time!

Just for anybody wondering btw, my best is 42.04 on default set and not using handbrake at all either! I will post one when I have had some more practise!
well, I'm slowly tweaking my set but so far, 33.08 is my PB so far. I think theres still tons of time there. Personally, I'm sure that 32.7x is possible
Quote from Leprekaun :well, I'm slowly tweaking my set but so far, 33.08 is my PB so far. I think theres still tons of time there. Personally, I'm sure that 32.7x is possible

You sure you're doing it the right way? 'cause 2 secs quicker than #1 doesn't seem possible? Check the pic nutty uploaded in one of the posts above, it shows the course. If it is right then well done, I can just get under 36.
Damn, **** that I'm not doing another one
Ok, I think this is as fast as I can get. 35.13. Using the G25 with 360° and shifter. I did start with 540° but it was too much turnin' to get a quick time. I'm sure someone will go under 35secs but it wont be me.
Attached files
U4IK ST8[IRL]_AU1_UFR_35.13.spr - 57 KB - 231 views

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG