The online racing simulator
New Movie: Live For Speed.es
(55 posts, started )
sta wapo el video (nice video)
great!!!!!!!
-
(felplacerad) DELETED by felplacerad : that's quite enough
That was freaking awesome :hyper:
I hope S2 final gets an intro sort of thing that plays only for the first time and then can be played from the main menu. I know it already has something like that but... you know. I think you'd be the perfect candidate for the job.

ps anyone willing to translate his post?
any more mirrors? megaupload crashes my browser :RAGE:
Nice movie as usual... Specially I like introduction of the teams
any way that someone upload this to youtube or anywhere just to make low quality that don't take more then 50 MB?
Anyone, please
#32 - MAL_
Great vid man!!
All teams skins look so cool, I love it.
Please, keep working so well
the pirate bay? Brilliant idea!
I will help seed...downloading now
Fantastic work.
Only need to point 1 thing, since you did an international presentation. i believe the messages on the video should be in english, not everyone can read spanish, i don't have problems, but others might have.

I liked that you avoided accidents were the famous colison system is notorious, there's nothing wrong showing a few accidents, but that's keep the uber flights away .

Can't wait for the next production.
great movie! everything is perfect
Quote from unokeva :
Well... my 4th video at last I can't say if this is the best... cause i like the two previous vids a lot. If I have to describe it in one word it would be... hmmm... : STRENGTH!
It ended as a high-energy video... lots of camera changes... and a quite phrenetic music... Some of you are going to get a nice surprise with the intro xDDDD

This video is esentially about presenting Officials Teams from the Official Spanish League LFS-Spain (www.liveforspeed.es)... and a few other things...

One thing I have realized about.... don't know if it's my computer or audio/video codec I'm using... but sometimes when I play the video I lost sinc between audio and video. Don't have any idea because this is happening to me. If you experience the same problem you can press play, wait for 2 seconds, press stop and press play again.

RECOMMENDATIONS:

Full screen and high volume... use headphones if you prefer to... (and i wish none bother you hihihii)

Now the video and a few screenshots xD

tomorrow I'll upload the high res version
High Quality 312MB 800x600:
Download : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IDBJEFR0
Medium Quality 250MB 800x600:
Download : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B7IP4Y6Y
Alternative download thanks to kian : http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3907234

Crappy translation for those who don't speak spanish

Awesome job dude!
That video was amazing, good work!
Thanks for the translation, RocksGt.
-
(N I K I) DELETED by N I K I
movie is great, and thanks for youtube, but please use english on this forum, i find it rude when someone uses other language!
Great movie.
Nice video unokeva

and excuse the spanish here, but... not everyone knows how to talk in english

well, when i say not everyone... i should say not every spaniards xD
-
(hugoluis) DELETED by hugoluis
Quote from K.David :That was freaking awesome :hyper:
I hope S2 final gets an intro sort of thing that plays only for the first time and then can be played from the main menu. I know it already has something like that but... you know. I think you'd be the perfect candidate for the job.

ps anyone willing to translate his post?

http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en It even defaults to "Spanish to English"

Getting 233KB/s from Megaupload here. Only issue was waiting 45 seconds to start the download.

EDIT: Oh. Didn't even notice the fact that there was a second page, or that someone translated it already. Oops.
It was quite nice of a vid, but i dont understand Spanish but then again it is racing
#44 - -M-
Sorry for the rough coment but i have to say this movie

RULES!!!!!!!
very good movie , but the intro with cars has been done before.
Superb as always Loved the intro music.
Awsome movie..one of or even the best lfs movie i have seen.
Fantastic Intro and the whole putting together. I just loved that intro and the DT UK sign is so so beautiful.

10/10
I would like to get in contacted with the team called MLS.

It seem like they are using a edited version of my "shark racing" skin and they NEVER asked if they are allowed to.

EDIT 1: It seams like their whole skin pack is based on my shark racing skin!!!

EDIT 2: can someone please translate that for me.
cuelgo el skin oficial del XFR para que los que no lo tengan y lo usen, puedan llevarlo. Saludos.

Cuelgo el skin base por si alguna nueva incorporación que aún no tenga su personalización lo necesita. Los demás creo que de momento todos teneis ya el vuestro personalizado.

Bueno chicos aqui os dejo la base del que posiblemente sea el siguiente coche de la internacional, si escogemos el otro pues ya se hará.Pronto haré las personalizaciones. Pica y los nuevos tienen que darme datos.Un saludo.
Attached images
XFR_GLORYJ001prev.jpg
mls.jpg
mls2.jpg

New Movie: Live For Speed.es
(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG