The online racing simulator
Pirates of Fern Bay: Curse of the Lagged Racers
Shiverrr me timberrrs, avask, walk the plank onto my latest movie! (Said in a pirate accent)

"From the producer of 'The Blame Game' and 'Flipping to avoid a Dog'"
- Heat Magazine *****
"This movie is 3 minutes long" - The Daily Star ****
"This movie has a definate beginning, middle and ending" - The Times ***
"Pirates of Fern Bay is an emotional rollercoaster" - Film 2007 *****
"The film took up 17gb of Mp3 Astra's Hard Drive" - The Financial Times ****
"It took him a week to make" - Mp3 Astra *****
"These reviews are completely made up" - Communications Regulator, OFCOM

Another ridiculous movie comes popping out of your PC monitors today, with a film containing the music (and some accents) of Pirates of the Caribbean!

You can stream at Youtube or download at Mediafire.

I hope you enjoy, and please leave comments in the thread and on YouTube!

http://www.mediafire.com/?dye2jsrhttq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXxh-8KBr_A
Great video, absolutely hilarious!
Nice video, can't wait for part 2 ?
XD, it's not particularly funny, it's like a bad joke from a friend that you just can't help but laugh at.
Quote from BenjiMC :XD, it's not particularly funny, it's like a bad joke from a friend that you just can't help but laugh at.

What are you talking about? This movie is completely serious!
Quote from Mp3 Astra :What are you talking about? This movie is completely serious!

And i wish my parents named me Steve McLaren
Quote from BenjiMC :And i wish my parents named me Steve McLaren

You got me there... Yep, it's a pretty silly movie.
Not to bring you down like, i love the idea. but i was expecting ghost car type lag, thats the killer. I was once following a car which disappeared for about 5 corners to find myself right underneath them when they re-appeared.
Quote from BenjiMC :Not to bring you down like, i love the idea. but i was expecting ghost car type lag, thats the killer. I was once following a car which disappeared for about 5 corners to find myself right underneath them when they re-appeared.

Point taken.
Problem is; I rarely find situations like that. Making the movie was a spur of the moment type thing; my race had been ruined and I thought I should make a movie about it. I then wanted to use some other video techniques and a new microphone to see how well I could make it into something slightly worth watching. If I'm going to make a sequel, I will look for lag like you described.
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
Quote from simscube :just out of curiosity, how did you do the camera tilts? In game or editing

In game. I think it was an accident, but I decided it was effective.
i recently did the same, it was due to a jammed button on my wheel. something to do with ctrl+shift + summet else
Quote from BenjiMC :i recently did the same, it was due to a jammed button on my wheel. something to do with ctrl+shift + summet else

ctrl + left or right
I don't waht ye scurvy autographs
Aye lad, You could have made it if you used your anchor to brake. Arrr arrrr, nice movie!
You should have used the birds nest to see the incident coming.
#16 - Jakg
10/10, definately going in my top 5 :P

Nice work again!
Great idea, and nice edit and also nice music. Well that accident was laggy
9,5/10
Hahahaha funny stuff.

You really enjoyed playing with that pirate accent didn't you?
Didn't see lag, only bad drivers.

But good movie, apart from the double mirrors.
xD

10/10 here I love it

Ever thought of doing a spoof of other movies?

DK
Quote from DieKolkrabe :xD

10/10 here I love it

Ever thought of doing a spoof of other movies?

DK

Well, there are endless possibilities for other spoofs, but it's difficult when there's only one person involved. I need to get a whole bunch of racers together and direct a movie scene. I can't see that happening!
looolololol nice idea man. A great way to demonstrade "the lag of death"
Quite nice, hehe.

Just a thought maybe next time something crazy when u go from blackwood to Fernbay such as a ship or a flying car lol just something new and strange. Give it that extra edge.
I liked it nice an original lag racers are a curse yeah

watch out the curse of lagg -Me: NOOOOOO damm lag!!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG