The online racing simulator
Quote from zeugnimod :Ohne England fahren wir zur EM.

I agree

I feel that not starting Becks was a bad move. He maybe the most glorified player ever, but the ways he raised the standards tonight was amazing.
Bring on the home internationals!
HRVATSKA \o/
"NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, WAHEY HEY GOODBYE!!

(Scottish by the way! )
Is it wrong that I'm happy England didn't get through?

Because there wont be any England matches I'll be able to sleep during the summer and not worry about some arse wrecking my car pending the outcome of a match. Life is good.

Also, is this the first time England hasn't qualified for a Euro Cup?
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :
Also, is this the first time England hasn't qualified for a Euro Cup?

First time they havent qualified for a major tournament since 1994
Quote from niall09 :First time they havent qualified for a major tournament since 1994

Lol, last year was the first time they lost to Northern Ireland in ~100 years, this year they failed to get into a major tournament. Maybe next year the whole England team will be disbanded and more attention is spent watching RugbyU
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Lol, last year was the first time they lost to Northern Ireland in ~100 years, this year they failed to get into a major tournament. Maybe next year the whole England team will be disbanded and more attention is spent watching RugbyU

Or even worse, rugby league!!
Go Russia! (they have this famous Dutch coach)
oh..
and.. err..
Go Holland!

"Met een Wuppie Wuppie Wuppie..."
zbzbzbzbzbzbzbzbz

And cant bealive... some people from UK still wondering how EN lose , they are better team than Croatia.

zbzbzbzbzbzbzbz

better team ?
Go Portugal !
England are to change their shirts.
the three lions will be replaced with three tampons to represent the worst period they've ever had!!
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Go Russia! (they have this famous Dutch coach)
oh..
and.. err..
Go Holland!

"Met een Wuppie Wuppie Wuppie..."

Kudt wuppies . Trouwens, het is Nederland en niet alleen Holland (/mierenneuker ).

"Schade Deutschland alles ist vorbei.."
'The British singer who sang the Croatian anthem before (Saturday’s) match accidentally sang 'My penis is a mountain'. Tony Henry was trying to sing the national anthem in Croatian, but reportedly got the words wrong...The line in which Henry slipped up should have been "mila kuda si planina" (You know my dear how we love your mountains). But what he actually sang was "mila kura si planina" which means "Dear Penis, you are a Mountain" or "My Dear, my penis is a mountain".'

Quote from Kalev EST :'The British singer who sang the Croatian anthem before (Saturday’s) match accidentally sang 'My penis is a mountain'. Tony Henry was trying to sing the national anthem in Croatian, but reportedly got the words wrong...The line in which Henry slipped up should have been "mila kuda si planina" (You know my dear how we love your mountains). But what he actually sang was "mila kura si planina" which means "Dear Penis, you are a Mountain" or "My Dear, my penis is a mountain".'

A u kurac...

Seeing he is black, that would not be far from truth probably.

(GAY JOKES AIMED AT THUNDERHEAD GO GOGOGOGO!!!!)
Oh no - not again:

Qualifying groups for WC 2010:

Group 1 Portugal, Sweden, Denmark, Hungary, Albania, Malta
Group 2 Greece, Israel, Switzerland, Moldova, Latvia, Luxembourg
Group 3 Czech Republic, Poland, NORTHERN IRELAND, Slovakia, Slovenia, San Marino
Group 4 Germany, Russia, Finland, WALES, Azerbaijan, Liechtenstein
Group 5 Spain, Turkey, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Armenia, Estonia
Group 6 Croatia, ENGLAND, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Andorra Oh god no!
Group 7 France, Romania, Serbia, Lithuania, Austria, Faroe Islands
Group 8 Italy, Bulgaria, Republic of Ireland, Cyprus, Georgia, Montenegro Group 9 Holland, SCOTLAND, Norway, FYR Macedonia, Iceland
Quote from J@tko :Oh no - not again:

Qualifying groups for WC 2010:

Group 1 Portugal, Sweden, Denmark, Hungary, Albania, Malta
Group 2 Greece, Israel, Switzerland, Moldova, Latvia, Luxembourg
Group 3 Czech Republic, Poland, NORTHERN IRELAND, Slovakia, Slovenia, San Marino
Group 4 Germany, Russia, Finland, WALES, Azerbaijan, Liechtenstein
Group 5 Spain, Turkey, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Armenia, Estonia
Group 6 Croatia, ENGLAND, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Andorra Oh god no!
Group 7 France, Romania, Serbia, Lithuania, Austria, Faroe Islands
Group 8 Italy, Bulgaria, Republic of Ireland, Cyprus, Georgia, Montenegro Group 9 Holland, SCOTLAND, Norway, FYR Macedonia, Iceland

It will be good to see 2 more match
Hardest group we got
Quote from Thunderhead :MOŠ MISLIT!

Ma ta ce papci.
Vidis da nam ni himnu neznaju pravilno prevesti na engleski jezik
Quote from undertaker00 :Ma ta ce papci.
Vidis da nam ni himnu neznaju pravilno prevesti na engleski jezik

Jedino što englezi imaju dobro, su engleskinje.
Oprobano.
Quite a kind draw i feel for the Czechs too, Poles are a good side though.
Quote from Madman_CZ :Quite a kind draw i feel for the Czechs too, Poles are a good side though.

Here everyone says "dream group", but I don't think so. IIRC only one team goes through without the need of playing additional matches, and I'm affraid I know which team it will be
Also I feel Slovakia are capable of one or two upsets.
Quote from undertaker00 :Hardest group we got

I would say the hardest group is the one with Portugal, Sweden, Denmark and Hungary. Holland won't have it too easy again, too.

IMO, Germany's group isn't as easy as it looks, too. Azerbaijan and Liechtenstein are obviously easy points. We also had Wales in the group for the EM-quali and the last game was only a draw. Finland is slightly better than Wales and I think I don't have to say anything about Russia to the English people here.
TBH, none of the draws are that hard. Not really a group of death as such

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG