The online racing simulator
Do you swear alot while driving?
(95 posts, started )
Quote from STROBE :Oh, and I also hate the recent trend of putting your rear fog lights on when there's a bit of spray on the motorway. F**k off, I can't see your brake lights anymore, how does that make you safer?

Something that annoys me more than that is people who have a light out compensate by turning on fog lights.
You guys have rear fog lights mounted on your cars? What the heck does that do for you? That's soooooooo illegal where I'm at.
Quote from kester :OMFG are you all crazy???? i LOVE tailgater's if im doing the speed limit and someone come's up behind me like they wanna jump my boot i slow right down and watch them get angry then if the lights go orange i floor it and they have to stop to the red, i find it hillarios!!! but if someone's sitting below the limit then i sit right behind them, my theory is that is people wanna be slo the Want tailgater's and im happy to be one!

what i really love to do is when i'm in the left lane in traffic so there is nowhere to go really, and someone comes up and moves over to the right lane thinking he is going to get around me that way. well when he gets stuck behind someone going slow in his lane. i slow down right next to him and box him in, i love pissing people off.
Quote from mrodgers :You guys have rear fog lights mounted on your cars? What the heck does that do for you? That's soooooooo illegal where I'm at.

They are behind red filters, so when it is really foggy you turn them on so your rear lights are brighter to try and prevent someone driving into the back of you.
unclebenny.... you d***, I hate it when people do that....

Edit: i was being a doofus and didnt mean my insult
Quote from UncleBenny :what i really love to do is when i'm in the left lane in traffic so there is nowhere to go really, and someone comes up and moves over to the right lane thinking he is going to get around me that way. well when he gets stuck behind someone going slow in his lane. i slow down right next to him and box him in, i love pissing people off.

If there is room on your right, what the f*** are you doing in the left hand lane?
The left hand lane (in teh States) is FOR OVERTAKING ONLY...same as the right hand lanes here, but you wouldn't believe it.

Lane hogs are number three on my list of hated drivers.
Quote from Bladerunner :...same as the right hand lanes here, but you wouldn't believe it.

oooohh! That's the one that pushes my button! Lane discipline in the UK is atrocious. And add this one: the apparent inability of most of the driving poplulation to understand that bus lanes CAN be used during the stated hours...

Read the blue sign!

I get dirty looks everyday from sheep queuing behind each other, as I cruise to the front in a completely vacant bus lane.
#83 - MR_B
I sing "Maneater" whilst driving... haven't been on lfs in months though... haven't even got the internet at my flat! :sorry:
Quote from Bladerunner :If there is room on your right, what the f*** are you doing in the left hand lane?
The left hand lane (in teh States) is FOR OVERTAKING ONLY...same as the right hand lanes here, but you wouldn't believe it.

trying to pass people. the problem is that 5 cars up someone is going way too slow in the left lane so i am waiting for them to get out of the way so i can go. but then some jackass thinks he can go around me on the right.

i also hate people who are in the left lane for no reason at all. i hate when i try to pass these people on the right, and then they realize they are in the wrong long and then move in front of me at the last minute.
My dad got hit in traffic while in traffic the other day. My mom was on the phone with him(he has bluetooth) and she says he cursed himself crazy when it happened. I've never heard him curse so i wonder what it was like.
Do you swear a lot while driving?

Depends on how many idiots are on the track
sometimes when i am really close to coming 1st on CTRA servers, then i get hit by some n0b coming out of the pitlane on the last lap, or someone who has rolled, then, boy do i swear...
Quote from harjun :sometimes when i am really close to coming 1st on CTRA servers, then i get hit by some n0b coming out of the pitlane on the last lap, or someone who has rolled, then, boy do i swear...

Exactly what happened to me! Expect it was you intentionally driving wrong way at last corner of BL1R
Why do you behave like those you don't want to see on servers?
Owned.
Quote from Mauni :Exactly what happened to me! Expect it was you intentionally driving wrong way at last corner of BL1R
Why do you behave like those you don't want to see on servers?

sorry, i must have been in a really bad state, like, really upset , i wreck when i'm like that, now we don't want this thread to turn into one of those

Lets get ontopic please.
I swear like a ****, constantly. All the time, not just when I'm driving.

Quote from harjun :Lets get ontopic please.

Actually, I'd rather not. It sounds like this self evident wrecking" is more interesting than the original topic
There is never an excuse for wrecking.

I am not having a go at you because your Harjun, I would say the same to others...

Even my team mates, I have made a go at them for...not wrecking, but...driving not as clean as they should.
Wait... You're not supposed to intentionally wreck team-mates?

Hmm, better take those bullseyes off of my local version of the team skins...
Wrecking team mates IS acceptable.
Good! I didn't wanna haffto clean up 19 skins!

Do you swear alot while driving?
(95 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG