The online racing simulator
#26 - SamH
Yay! Congrats on your S1 licence, lucas

Commiserations to the guys who missed out this time. I hope you get a chance to join us on licenced servers at some point in the future
Yes, congratulation
Now, upgrade to S2, it`s only 12 bucks, and you will have over 600 servers to chose from
haha yes i will very soon... there is only 4 servers on S1 and no one online lol
Try CTRA 1, there's always folk online there.
Congrats!

aww. dam.... I just broke my desk.....oh well..keyboard is on my lap for now... :weeping:...
Quote from Matt0snap :Congrats!

aww. dam.... I just broke my desk.....oh well..keyboard is on my lap for now... :weeping:...

How did you manage that?! o.O
Erm, too late.
#33 - Goop
Quote from Goop :
Quote from pelicanracer :If you haven't give it away yet, i would like to have if possible?

Read the first post in the thread and follow the directions

I sent that a full 3 hours before it closed.
I am the winner...

Thanks again goop
#35 - SamH
Lucas gave me permission to close his lucasdrifter account.. just in case there's any panic about the "No longer welcome" under that account name, it's all by arrangement
Quote from SamH :Lucas gave me permission to close his lucasdrifter account.. just in case there's any panic about the "No longer welcome" under that account name, it's all by arrangement

Oh I thought you'd banned him becuase you so him a cruise server
#37 - SamH
Rofl!!
Quote from AlienT. :Oh I thought you'd banned him becuase you so him a cruise server

HAHA i did what now?
congrats on your license mate.
Quote from The Very End :How did you manage that?! o.O

LOL, Put to much weight on the part holding my keyboard... The slider broke and everything fell and landed right on my toes :color:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG