The online racing simulator
#1 - Goop
Free to good home: unused S1 licence
Bought this for my dad a while ago. He has never used it, so there's not much point hanging on to it.

In a short paragraph, describe your racing philosophy, i.e. yellow/blue flags, passing, revenge moves, contact, etc. Answer I like best getsies

e: :doh: oops, fixed.
I don`t understand this topic, and the link refers to lfsworld?
Quote from The Very End :I don`t understand this topic, and the link refers to lfsworld?

He meant to link to the account that he's selling, probably
Isn`t it illegal to sell the account?
Belive I heared that someplace before
#5 - halo
Reminder;
----------------------------------------------
-- LFS Forum Privacy Statement & Disclaimer --
----------------------------------------------
6) It is not allowed to (re)sell your LFS license on this forum. In fact, it is not allowed in general to sell your LFS license, as is the case with any license.
#6 - Goop
Isn't it foolish to post without reading.
Believe I heard it somewhere before......

It's a give-away you dopey sods
I do read, but I don`t say that I know things sure. I hate to say that "because I know it".
Anyway, nice giving away, but who drives S1 nowdays?
#8 - Goop
There's a heap more cars than in demo, there's CTRA, and it's a step up to S2. Perhaps someone will get use out of it, rather than it sitting idle.

So, in summary, my thread, me me me, shoo :slap:
I can imagine that this thread will soon be filled with demo racers wanting to get their hands on S1 for nothing. Good on you Goop. If you want it gone quickly just go on demo server and announce it, or better still watch out for a decent clean racer in the demo servers and give it to him/her. Mind you I tried this once giving away S2 license and got no end of abuse from the demo players who didn't believe me
This is entirely up to goop, but I'd suggest that a key point to explain would be why you haven't gone out and bought it already, like the rest of us. Particularly in rich countries where money is unlikely to be the issue.
Hey !
Acctually im a drifter but i race too... i was racing in Sert demo weekends and score was good for me... i respect blue and yellow flag, if u want to see me online im at shikane drifters mostly....Well... i do verry dangerous moves but if i see i cant get trough i try to move away of the danger..well... i brake for others... first turn at BLGP is always critical.... wait for crashers to crash and then kiick/ban them, then race for real.... i dont ban... i only kick so im nice to all... warn them like 15 times, then if i dont have any choice i have to kick them
Thats a short about meh, and sorry for my english...
Cyah HighRoad
Member of Aero-K
Just make the demo racers sing and dance for you, dumbest one = S1 license.
Haha I'm glad your thinking of the demo users, quite a nice gesture Sorry I don't know of any demo users that are deserving (off the top of my head)
~Bryan~
o o o, give it to my friend he is a great racer but just doesn't have the money lol

I am gonna tell him bout this thread ASAP... He should have a paragraph posted soon
I nominate Lucas.
He seems to be a good candidate that would be helpful to the community and it gets him one step closer to S2. I think S1 is a great gift to anyone, it doesn't fully spoil them. They will see S1 and want S2 which in turn motivates them the partial upgrade fee for S2.

Plus he is an Aussie and I just plain love their rally stages and the country in general (half the fam is from there)
Quote from Bob Smith :This is entirely up to goop, but I'd suggest that a key point to explain would be why you haven't gone out and bought it already, like the rest of us. Particularly in rich countries where money is unlikely to be the issue.

17 Yr old Apprentice makes about $18.00 more than what you get on the Dole a week , its not all roses (even if Australia is the best place to live in the world, no Universe!!!!! said with mad scientist type voice for effect)

Good on you Goop for being a good bloke.
Lucas FTW
Your probably the only one whose read the forum today.
#19 - SamH
Ya already got my vote.. but it's not a democracy, nor should it be. This is goop's licence to give away.
My Racing Philosophy
Hi goop. This my racing philosophy...

How far is too far? When dealing with rules, interpretations will always vary. Some believe in a lose interpretation, while others believe in a strict interpretation. This racer is more of a Thomas Jefferson than an Alexander Hamilton. When the flag waves yellow, racers MUST slow down. When the flag waves blue, racers MUST pull to the side and hold their line. Racing demands respect and maturity. Sometimes racers rub, sometimes racers crash; it is all part of the game. It is the racer's duty to acknowledge the fact that accidents will happen. Racers must refrain from pointless revenge tactics. Due to high speeds and presence danger, the track is not a place for puerile drivers, but serious, mature racers who strictly obey all the rules of the track.

Thanks for reading!
meh! I've changed my mind, Lucas could afford S2 if he really wanted too I'm sure.

Chap above has been Demo since December last year so IMO deserves it more.

I've no idea why I'm getting involved in this, it has nowt to do with me . I'm just a nosey old sod
I really want the prize to go to whoever will use it the most. So, I wanted to point out that I only have time to play for a little bit on Fridays and Saturdays...thats why I've been demo for so long :P

p.s. what would you guys rate my writing :P
#23 - Goop
Ok, the licence went to lucasdrifter. Based on this thread and the quick race we just had, he getsies.
Thanks to my papa for being a good sport, although, TBH, I never wore that pink stripey shirt you sent me.
Enjoy man, look forward to seeing you in S2 with a wheel!
Quote from Goop :Thanks to my papa for being a good sport, although, TBH, I never wore that pink stripey shirt you sent me.

:ices_rofl
Okie Dokie
Well this is the new lucasdrifter...

i am no daddyo lol

Thanks again goop great opportunity hope to see you all in s2 soon sometime after christmas with a wheel

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG