The online racing simulator
Longest period without sleep
(44 posts, started )
Never done more than skipping one night for a party or deadline.
In fact going longer than 72 hrs. without sleep just once can leave permanent psychological damage.
Save those neurons kids, you'll be longing for every single one of them sooner than you think.
Done about 42 hours twice now, once was on a journey to France, I couldn't sleep on the coach and when we got there the excitement of getting there kept me awake. The other time was the summer just gone, I was just talking with friends all night and just didn't bother going to sleep since I had to go out that day...
OK, two really long spells without sleep, once during a Marathon tour of 42 Scottish clubs in 24 hours last year. Started up in Dingwall at 7 am on a Friday to be down at Berwick for a 3pm start, finished the tour at 3pm on the Saturday following, watched a really bad game, County lost, and got to sleep at about 11pm on Saturday. So in total that was 40 hours(ish) without sleep.

And just know, trying to stay up for the Kessler vs Calzaghe and i haven't slept since I woke up at 9pm on Friday(Damn work and then off to Peterhead to watch County, Win this time )
I think the longest period i have ever gona without sleep is about 2 days just working on things, whether that be my PC, car or anything else like that.

If i was cranky, moody and snappy without getting sleep for 2 days, i cant imagine what i would be like with losing sleep for over 30 years!
Quote from scoobyrbac :My 2 and a half weeks was from playing FPS games, And I played 52 games and completely beat them all...And me doing that made me think about what i want to be after highschool...Computer & Gaming Design.

Sorry mate but that's bullshit, I don't believe you for a second.

On Topic: Most I've done is about 45 hours, did that a few times trying to get some coursework finished (well started and finished :tilt.
I've stayed awake for 3 days (last week), and that was just outta depression, being unable to sleep.
Longest for me is maybe 50-60 hours under certain, um, "influences". Longest unassisted is probably no longer than 30 I like my sleep and there's no way in hell I'll stay awake longer than a day unless I'm artificially stimulated. Sure as buggery wouldn't stay awake for three days for work! Screw 'em

But come on scooby, 2 and a half weeks without a single minute of sleep? Gotta call BS on that. Unless, of course, it was drug-assisted - ice addicts have been known to stay awake for over 10 days at a time. But then, if you were an ice addict you would've sold your PC to feed your habit ages ago.
The most I've ever managed is 3 days...and that was heavily assisted, don't know how the hell people can do longer
Mine is 2 days lol. I just need that sleep
Hey, I haven't pooped in 30 years.
longest without sleep was always around 40 houres, when traveling long distances in coaches (from Germany to Spain etc). The first side effect I got was getting very sensitive for brightness
About 40-45h in a LAN, a lot of 20h gaming sessions. 40h whilst travelling from my student pad in Finland back to ze motherland.
Never longer than that though. I'm sure I could go for 50 easily, but there's just no reason for me to even try it
3 days whilst on exercise in Air Cadets. After that long, you really start to hallucinate. Despite the fact that were in the middle of the woods, I kept seeing cars parked everywhere. Any bit of colour or shape I saw out of the corner of my eye, my brain decided it was a car and that's what I saw, until I made a point of looking properly. One of the oddest experiences I've had.
ive done 24 hours, when i stayed up all night on my psp
I had pneumonia in fourth grade for about a week and a half. The longest stretch without sleep was three days, and then maybe an hour or two before i wnet on another awake streak. It was nice. I got to watch the 24 hours of the nurburgring one night because there was nothing else to show. By gettinng pneumonia i got an extra week on Christmas Break.
#41 - DeKo
ive done just over 60 hours on a few bus trips, and by the end of that i could barely speak english and slept for like a day. I have to call bullshit on the 2 and a half weeks, i really hope you were only joking scooby.
Quote from ACCAkut :longest without sleep was always around 40 houres, when traveling long distances in coaches (from Germany to Spain etc).

Quote from Jertje :40h whilst travelling from my student pad in Finland back to ze motherland.

Quote from DeKo :ive done just over 60 hours on a few bus trips, and by the end of that i could barely speak english and slept for like a day.

Why the heck didn´t you guys sleep on the bus? I even sleep on the bus when I go to uni or come back home.... and that´s only a 1,5 hour long trip.
Longest time for me is about 50 hours. I woke up on Thursday's at 07.00 am and went to sleep at Saturday's at 09.00 am every week for a few years because i worked Thursday and Friday nights and had to go to school during the daytime. It got me a head age every Saturday (like you have when you had to much to drink the other day)
@Kalev EST

That's because people are starting to take pictures of you while you are sleeping.

Longest period without sleep
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG