The online racing simulator
Password please!? The one sent is NOT correct!
The pass is UF. I got in by trial and error...
The first 2 races tonight were great.

I had great battles, especially with Arni and Jimmy Larsen and finished 4th in both races.

In the third race, I had to destroy it all again, of course. I hit Walter after he left the pits and made him spin. Very sorry for that, I should have braked harder.
Some laps later, I didn't expect Peter Larsen to brake as hard as he did for the second chicane, got sideways and Lasse couldn't avoid me. Also very sorry for that.
I spectated, rejoined and finished 15th to get at least some points.
Nice racing tonight all, i had a VERY nice battles with a lot of people and i think this was the best and most fun race in mini league so far.

This is what racing is all about
Points, stats and replays updated for UNITY Mini League 7
Here
I can't make it Tuesday It's my mother's birthday, and she won't like it if I'm on LFS instead of spending time with her
Quote from Gil07 :I can't make it Tuesday It's my mother's birthday, and she won't like it if I'm on LFS instead of spending time with her

Too bad, but anyway important to take care of your parents
I won't be able to participate tonight, either. Because my ****** PC is broken and won't be repaired until tomorrow afternoon.

Too bad, because I had chances for the podium in both the MRT standings and the overall standings.

But I will be back for the endurance race next week.
That's bad luck mate

/me is bored at school
Quote from zeugnimod :I won't be able to participate tonight, either. Because my ****** PC is broken and won't be repaired until tomorrow afternoon.

Too bad, because I had chances for the podium in both the MRT standings and the overall standings.

But I will be back for the endurance race next week.

but anyway. you have done it well, so far

see you next tuesday and hopfully also to the next MIDI league (still tuesdays)
Depends on the cars that will be used.
Thanks for good race tonight, this has been very enjoyable serie and i want to say thanks to Kenn Cramer and the Unity team to put up a good show.
Quote from Arni Arnason :Thanks for good race tonight, this has been very enjoyable serie and i want to say thanks to Kenn Cramer and the Unity team to put up a good show.

Seconded. Unfortunately I have been unable to attend as many races as I would like, but I have enjoyed every race I have been involved in. Thanks to Unity for setting the whole thing up, and to everyone for providing fast, clean racing.

I'm looking forward to the next league already, as well as next Tuesdays endurance race.
Sorry, but I'm also out for next week's race. My PC is completely broken and I probably won't be able to get a new one until christmas.

Thx for organizing this great league. Was one of the best and most enjoyable leagues I joined.
Congratulations and thanks to all of the podium finishers in the three categories, MRT, UF1 and the overall winner category.... Speedway, Arni, Andrew and Jimmy for the very good racing, which putted you on to the podíum

I think, not only Speedway, who won all 3 categories was impressive, but we have seen amazing racing from many drivers..not only the podium finishers.

It looks good for the future Unity leagues, if we continue like this!

Final results can be found in the last post in this thread

Noobs speedway :camera::heyjoe67_:balloons::laola:

See you to the Celebration Race
Thanks all, was a very enjoyable series

And sorry again about my crap driving this last round...
IMPORTANT!!!!

It has been neccesary to move the Celebration race to WEdnesday the 31th of october.
DOH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't make it on wednesday
Grats to noob with his championship-win!

Here is your trophy :trophy:
Yihaaa, i can make it after all, really looking forward to the race on wednesday Can't make the test tonight

Swedish Thursday Race is in the MRT at SO Town, if anybody would be interested in kicking some swedish butt... Link here: http://forum.liveforspeed.se/viewtopic.php?t=1603
Hi all,

Thanks for a great 1. season in the Mini League, its been fun, and a lot of close racing...

A special thanks to Kenn for arranging this wonderful league. Looking forward to the Midi League...

And now for my sorries.

First i would like to say sorry to Steen for the slight touch on lap 2 or 3, i tried to avoid you, but i couldn't, that was my fault, not yours, i was very sorry to see that you diconnected.

Sorry to Jimmy for making my only other mistake in the race, when you were close to overtaking me, i tried to stay off the raceline, i did, but you probably got distracted by my mistake...

I think those two incidents were the only time during the race i had any form of traffic to cope with, and i did a pretty bad job of handling it...

Over and out... Click
Result thread updated after the Celebration race here

We changed the race to be 1 hour with forced pitstop after a voting.
It was a little chaotic race, because some people gor disconnected and others got stranded or ended on the roof, like me f.ex. (i continued after starting again from the garage 3 laps down)

But thanks too all for some consisting performance in the Mini League. Now I hope everyone or new ones will join the UNITY Midi League, which will continue to be on the tuesdays.
Was a great season, thanks all! I got stuck in the sand on lap 3, pitted and continued, only to get stuck against a wall after about half hour

Sorry to who I hit on T2 of lap 1, don't remember who it was.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG