The online racing simulator
I lost interest guys...............

The MRT and the UF1 is rather boring to use ALL the time
Quote from g7usl :I lost interest guys...............

Really?
Let´s have some training tonight for tomorrows combo, UF1 on Fernbay Green
Quote from g7usl :I lost interest guys...............

I'm sure it is boring if you drive at the back all the time and ignore blue flags.
Going to miss Tues race due to work :banghead:.

Not definite but highly likely
Quote from zeugnimod :I'm sure it is boring if you drive at the back all the time and ignore blue flags.

Maybe, if I hadn't been 'taken out' by guys that have trouble seeing what's in front of them, I wouldn't have been at the back eh?

I never ignored the blue flags either. Some believe they are racing a 'Centurian Tank'!
In the last race, we could use reset. The reason for this was that I found it ok, to make it possible to turn the car on it´s wheels, if it was on it´s roof. What I didn´t know, was that it also repairs the car and gives new tyres. In earlier versions of LFS, it didn´t reapair the cars, but now they have changed this. Not a very good idea after my opinion, because people can drive in a careless way and just get their car fixed. I don´t know, why they didn´t just let it be the way it was, which was much better.

Another reason for why I find the repairment as a bad idea, is that now it take the idea of having forced pitstop away. The forced pitstop should be a strategic factor and also the drivers advantage, when they avoid damages. With repairment in the reset option, the whole idea is vanished.

Therefore, I will not allow the reset option furthermore as long as it is, as it is.

So if you are severely damaged you have to get to the pit somehow. If you hump or use shift+p is your own choice. You are allowed to rejoin race after disconnect or after going to pit by shift+p. (but it doesn´t count as a forced pitstop, if you are using shift+p)
Very good.
Good luck to everybody
Hope for a great and fair race, hopeful without a big crash at the first chicane...
This was an evening to forget.

I finished 7th, 8th and 6th and was so unlucky today that I apparently got into every bigger crash in the races. Without the accidents, I could have finished 3rd, 2nd and 3rd.

Sorry for the accident in lap 1 in race 1. That was partly my fault I think. There were 5 cars who wanted to go into the last chicane but the space wasnt really enough.

No more comments because I'm disappointed.
An evening for me to forget too. Lost most of my practice time before the race as my wheel was playing up, then :-

First race, was involved in the accident in the chicane, then flipped it at first chicane.

Second race, finished second after a run of good fortune.

Third race, all went well until Speedway overtook in first chicane. I couldn't see and flipped in the chicane again. (not Speedways fault btw.. ) I was very annoyed and at that point uncharacteristically left the server.

Hopefully all will be well next week.
Disconnected in the first race, then crashed out from 4th in the second race, disconnected and internet wasn't back on time for the 3rd race. A great evening of racing for sure!
Why did you leave in race 2? There are 3 races in every event.
Stats, replays and Points updated and uploaded in the result thread
I have made some changes to the results thread, so now you can still see the exact pointstanding as it is now, but in the same post there´s a link to Stats and replays, which Alias Frank Sonne is making for us thx!

Because of this, you don´t need the results to be shown in separate posts, because you can just see all the info in the stats. (So the previous results post is now deleted)

Another thing: I have made a new scheme called PROVISORIC RESULTS,
It shows the possible result, as it is now, when we take the worst MRT event and the worst UF1 event day away from each driver, including the penalty points, as written in the rules. It will be updated after each event. (Notice that things change pretty much this way and the competition is much tighter, than it seemed to be.
There´s no easy way to victory! :schwitz Look here
Oh, you lose the points for the worst MRT race AND the worst UF1 race?

I didnt know that.

NOT race, a whole event day! (All is written in the League description)
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Worst round yet for me.

Finished 10th, 15th and 6th.

Niko: No comment...
Stats Are Up
Quote from LFSn00b :One of the worst races ever for me. The worst was that people called me an idiot, that i have no brains, when i made a simple error(thought "Who Cares" went a bit wide). This is the bad side of racers; always calling an idiot/retard when making a simple mistake. This is the behaviour i do not accept against me. Sure, i've called many guys an idiot, but usually i say just kidding or sorry about it.

I did not call you an Idiot... nor did anyone else.... I said that the move you tried on me as I was passing you in the highspeed chichane was... not very smart if we both should stay alive in the race... and the result was... that we both went OFF!!
I did not go wide... I took the right line in... you know... easy in = fast out...

Quote from LFSn00b :Yes, i get treated better at cruising and drifting communities, racing is just boring with the guys that will get to win at all costs. Screw MRT, i'm signing out of the league.

Your choice - but dont throw the blame elsewhere.... Look at your own driving... and respect the others on track... then you wont get in to trouble...
Thought I could finish off what I needed for work before racing, but as with everything, I underestimated the amount of time and effort compelling figures for work. Seems I missed a cracker
You certainly didn't see the effort for push a brake pedal down hard enough yesterday when you hit me and almost took me out in the second corner of lap 1.

And I haven't heard a sorry of you yet, either.
Please, make things nice, easy and simple. Think, study and choose before writing complaintys here. Is it worth complaining about, write in the official complaining thread , so it will be treated in a good and hopefully right way. We have rules for this and we all have a responsibility for, that we keep racing as friends and competitors, not as enemies. Let´s keep it the friendly way.

Too much discussion is just frustrating for all parts and pulls the mood down. Not good for any league.

LFSNoob, I think you are a very good driver, but control your temper and take things more easy. We all have accidents, not just you. If someone is calling you anything disrespectful, write in the complaint thread, and I will take a look at it...else take it as "shit happens"

Then I think you should sign in again, if you will follow these advices and if you want to be a part of the league.
Stats, replays and points updated for UNITY Mini League 6 Look here
Unity Grand MINI Celebration Race..Look here
Pass is wrong!?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG