The online racing simulator
Please not!

btw, I can't make it tonight
Quote from Gil07 :Please not!

btw, I can't make it tonight

But do you think you could have finished a race with your connection?
good one there Z
Quote from zeugnimod :

But do you think you could have finished a race with your connection?

Well, it's better now, maybe I could get to one of the last laps and then disconnect
Have great fun people
Haven't had too much time for practice, but hey I guess, I'll some great racing anyway.

I finished 8th, 9th and 11th tonight. Thats about what I expected before the races. Im not very happy with it, but not that disappointed either considering my really bad luck with the random grid that put me at the back of the grid in all three races.

There was some very good and close racing (especially with Scott/Mackie/whatever he wants to be called in race 1 and Who Cares in race 2) but also some very very bad driving of people who apparently saw the track for the first time tonight.

Could everybody practice AT LEAST 50 laps on the next combos, please? I dont think a little bit of commitment to a league you entered is too much to ask for.
Stats for Race Day 3 now available
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Quote from speedway :report copied/pasted from [noobs] forum:

1st race: started somewhere in the middle...got hit alot and thus pitted early...had a free track after leaving pits and hotlapped the rest of the race,
luckily this was faster than everybody else and therefore passed people while they pitted...note: ALL people ... finished 1st

2nd race: started 4th, took the lead and hotlapped through the race again...with a fusion guy always less than 2 secs behind me...pitted before last lap....unfurtionately (sp? i always write this wrong) i picked up damage and lost 3 secs...came out of the pits just ahead of the fusion guy...he was alot faster though...i managed to block the inner line into t1 -> fusion guy went too wide and i passed him again....managed to defend through the rest of the lap : finished 1st again

3rd race: started from the middle again, pitted early to avoid traffic...couldnt get those really fast laps in though..."only" 2nd in the end

Very good, Speedway!

I started in all three races in the back, 14, 15 and 18th position and ended up somewhere in the middle of the pack. Tough racing with all those cars on a circuit so short. But funny!
Quote from zeugnimod :
There was some very good and close racing (especially with Scott/Mackie/whatever he wants to be called in race 1

Don't worry bout my name, most people call me.......mmm, think I may get banded if I mention what people call me

Yeah it was good racing. however I paid for not getting enough practice in (damn work:banghead and a poor set, never comfortable with the car.
This was fun, had lots of good close racing, in race 2 i only made 1 mistake, and that gave speedway the 1.st place in that race.

I just want more respect for blue flag, i saw some guys were complaining.
UNITY Mini League - MRT/Blackwood Reversed Chat
All chat about MRT/Blackwood Reversed race here
Hope to get a bit more practice for this combo - but I'll see, if I have the time or not. Whatsoever, looking forward to the race
Quote from zeugnimod :
I have to say sorry again to Walter Sorensen who I hit in T1 of race 2 which made him spin. Very sorry.

Sorry Zeugnimod, haven't seen this thread & your post before this moment
Okay with me, - I really don't believe that anyone is hitting into others by purpose, those things happens, - That's race

Please, - don't have anymore nightmares over that,:bump: it was that race, and there'll be plenty where you'll have the opportunity to overtake me in safe distance - as you did Tuesday evening

Regards
Walter
Looking forward to getting back in the MRT, haven't driven it before last race, but that is going to change, cs that is a fun little car to drive, and fun to race against others in

By the way stats and replays are now available in a better userinterface, find link under results thread one step back

Enjoy
For those who want. We will have some practice tonight for the race tomorrow: mrt/blackwood reversed combo.

Server: Unity-racing.com
no password
I'll be there.

Its the MRT again so i should be good.
Remember the race this afternoon

Looking forward to some great races..
This was the best event for me in the Unity League yet.

In the first race, I spun in lap 8 but still finished 4th. Could have been maybe 2nd without that spin which would have made it a noobs 1/2.

In the second race, I WON!!! I made my pitstop after lap 6 when I was right behind Arni and right in front of FiredUp. When I left the pits, Mauni was only 3 seconds behind me. I already expected a 4th position in the end, but no: I managed to keep Mauni behind me and Arni had problems in his pit stop so I won a league race. This is still something special for me. I think it was only my 3rd or 4th win in a league race ever.

In race 3, there was a massive pile-up in the 2nd chicane in the first lap which messed up the race for some. I pitted together with speedy/funky () and left the pits right behind him but he made me spin. I tried to stay close to him but tried too hard and lost it. I went on and passed Cramer later in the race to finish 5th.

Again a very enjoyable event.
Stats and replay available from Alias Stats Central
Terrible race i had, especially the last one as i was taking the lead,dba Nisse hit a cerb and lost control and we touched and i ended up in the gravel.

But i was never on song in any of the races ,pretty awful really
Points updated

Not a satisfying race for me, because I could clearly see that I hadn´t prepared very good. I´m sure i could have done better lap times, if i had focused better on this in forehand. I was not able to defend my position at all from those who chased me. Only by driving stable times and good strategy, I managed to end in position 10, 7, and 6.

But On the next combo Uf1 at Fernbay Green I will bite!

Ps. Hotkeys, what happened to you? You disapeared from the server.
UNITY Mini League - Chat for all races
Here all chat for all races can be written now
Well a pretty awfull raceday for me this time...

These random grids sholuld really be fun, and in a way they are... but why the F*** am I never lucky to get in the top 10 or better...

Race 1 pretty stragiht forward started 13'th finished 5'th.

Race 2. started 21'th and went all up fight for the 5'th spot, just to get rammed of the track by the 5'th man just before the finishline as i went up slong side him to make my pass... sorry to say ... a fellow dane!!?? Ended 10'th.

Race 3. Got puntet of by a car in one of the first corners and rejoined last... fought my way up to 8'th spot...

But wery interesting races this night... lots of action and good fun apart that episode in race 2 which really pisset me off, and lead me to report my only 2.nd complaint in all the time I've been running LFS...
Quote from Arni Arnason :Terrible race i had, especially the last one as i was taking the lead,dba Nisse hit a cerb and lost control and we touched and i ended up in the gravel.

But i was never on song in any of the races ,pretty awful really

And really sorry for that

But my races where all crap.. And when i made the fastest lap. why not put it on the roof ?

But i made that to a standard :/
Nah. Not my best races either.
Fine 1st race tho, else it just got worse and worse..
Hope to get a better race (and more clean!) next time.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG