The online racing simulator
6h of South City Long: Protests
Pls put any protests you have here. We need lap (lap of your car), cars involved and a replay.
#2 - Cawwa
We got the excuse from Fusion. No protest for that ramming into #24
forget it...
#4 - Koopa
Ruling by admins: Both protests lead to penalties

1ST STINT,

I got 2 protests

First one:

#24 hitting my car #27
Time: 19.48 minutes into the race
Lap: 12
Place: Just after T1 in the double slow left handers
Caused me to spin around.

Second one:

#14 GT1 hitting me in the back #27
Time: 42.58 minutes into the race
Lap: 28
Place: Just after T1 the double slow left hander comming out the left hander just before the corner going uphill.
Caused again a spin.

Replays are availeble so no need for me to post them i think??
#5 - Koopa
Ruling by admins: See post below

And another PEEEEEPPPP

Report:

#32 hitting # 27
Lap: 60
Place: Pit exit
#32 not looking out ramming my teamm8 in the back, causing a spin and damage... Totally unnessesary...

Seems he's driving with a KEYBOARD!!!!!! This cant be in MoE...

Please stop crashing into our Orange car, we know its beautiful, just keep your eyes on the road ffs...
32 was called to pits by administrators, penalties given to #24 and #14 upon the protests.
@ ORANGE: pls, stop zig zaging infront of faster people on first laps of the race, we will do our penalty, but be fair in future races.
#8 - Koopa
That was called cold tyres, and i may defend or not??? I did not do a single sigg zagg once on the straight so thats.....

That your driver got irritated because he wasnt fast enough to pass and then rammed me out of the way is not very professional either.

If you think it was unfair just make a protest.
Ruling by admin: Protest leading to penalty

Car #7 made contact to our car #23 while braking into the last turn and ignoring our car while passing.
(~2 h and 41 min - As the tracker is down here I don't know wich lap it was)
Quote from Koopa :That was called cold tyres, and i may defend or not??? I did not do a single sigg zagg once on the straight so thats.....

That your driver got irritated because he wasnt fast enough to pass and then rammed me out of the way is not very professional either.

If you think it was unfair just make a protest.

After protesting against the half of the grid, don't you think there is something wrong with you and your driving? If a GT1 is behind you try to choose a clear line (right or left side of the road) and stay there, your movements are quite unpredictable.

ps: Sorry Chriskart for the hit.
Ruling by admin: Protest leading to penalty

car #11 hit car #3 on the final straight and put both cars into the wall at the end of lap 13.
Ruling by admin: Protest rejected. Car was out of shape before the corner already, that was the actual reason for contact.

#17 hitting my car #22
Time: 38min and 40secs into the race
Lap: 24
Place: Exit of the hairpin in the middle of 2nd sector
Caused me to spin around.

http://www.speedyshare.com/147164286.html
Quote from BBO@BSR :Car #7 made contact to our car #23 while braking into the last turn and ignoring our car while passing.

some pictures (do i really need to upload a 27mb replay )
Attached images
lfs_00000006.jpg
lfs_00000007.jpg
lfs_00000008.jpg
Quote from BBO@BSR :Car #7 made contact to our car #23 while braking into the last turn and ignoring our car while passing.

Well, there was no space left, because #14 Infinity passed us on the inside at the same time, even though they were one lap down. Couldn't do anything about it, we're sorry for that.
Quote from Checkout :Well, there was no space left, because #14 Infinity passed us on the inside at the same time, even though they were one lap down. Couldn't do anything about it, we're sorry for that.

I'd agree and say that was #14's fault, but that's just my opinion from the pictures supplied.
Also agree with that assessment,
Well the ID car is allways turning towards the T7R car, he's not being forced by the Infinity car to move over and really should just have held his line and if the infinity car hit him then you know whos at fault...

Doesn't look like there was contact between the two GT1 cars so if there wasn't then i'd say it was the fault of #7...
We can't remember, if there was contact with Infinity, but if you look at the last two pictures, then you'll see that Infinity was driving in the middle of the track, so there hardly was any space left for two other cars on the right.
Without a replay, this is unsubstantial evidence. Sorry, the pics tell nothing in such a situation, especially when there are three, not two cars involed.
Quote from Hoellsen :Without a replay, this is unsubstantial evidence. Sorry, the pics tell nothing in such a situation, especially when there are three, not two cars involed.

you'll get the replay after the race
I cannot hand out a drivethrough or stop and go after the race. And time penalties are by the rules only possible for incidents in the last hour of the race.
#26 Razvan Radu : sorry for the incident with team #04 @4h:23min
Yes would like to personaly express my apologies for the incident at 4:23x with team 04 (1st racing), didnt expect darkone, to cut me off and my brakes were no use, to stop before he did, so i rear ended him.... Once again sincere apologies.
[quote=csimpok;585655]After protesting against the half of the grid, don't you think there is something wrong with you and your driving? If a GT1 is behind you try to choose a clear line (right or left side of the road) and stay there, your movements are quite unpredictable.
[quote]

Strange that the Organisation found the protest legit and gave them a penalty... Who is wrong now???

And if we were such a pain in the ass why dont we have protest from other teams then??? If there are any, plz do post and let the organisation tell if its wrong or right.

So if you think we were waving from the left to the right plz do post... Because as far as i know i didnt... Ow and btw, racing is fighting for position. If you had let me settle my pace would have picked up and if prob would have driven away... But i was too busy keeping you behind...

You got annoyed and pushed me out of the way and you got a penalty for that, live with it...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG