The online racing simulator
#1 - Phill
Getting the "old" s1 license back?
I would like to know whetever or not it is possible to get my old S1 license back.

I have 2 computers, and two wheels and i know two S2's cant be online at the same time, so if one just had my old S1 license unlock the the other the S2 that would be fixed. But i somehow cant get to the s1 unlock key anymore!? any help?
your s2 license is the natural progression of s1.
if u are 20 y old u once were 10y old and u cant be that anymore.
if u have 2 different licenses, then its another story.
No, you can't get "your old S1 license" back, because it is part of your S2 license. Actually, there is no seperate S2 license (as in only S2 and not S1 content), S2 always means S1+S2.

Also, LFS doesn't need an unlock key AFAIK, it merely asks the master server for your license status and then unlocks the content if it reports "S2 licensed". You only have to unlock it online once though, otherwise you couln't play offline.

PS: If you want to race against your buddy, you can atleast do so offline, because Scawen allowed two versions with the same S2 unlock to play on LAN. Just make sure to use typical LAN IPs and not some obscure ones
It could be he's using an older version of S1 when it needed you to have a code. A patch for S1 (was it H?) changed this so you just click unlock with a name and password.

What version of S1 are you using?
#5 - Phill
0.3h
I have H installed (locked at the moment), so I'll just load and check....

*loads S1, ahh, the memories*

Yup, you don't need a password. Just type in your LFS username and password, click unlock, and it will do so (if you have a spare unlock on your account).

Good luck and happy memories

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG