The online racing simulator
[NPC] Westhill Public!
(67 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Krammeh :How wonderful.

Someone from my own team, created their insim applicaton.

Quote from Krammeh :As I have said many times, I am not annoyed cause another cruise server is alive, I wish you all the best luck, I really do.

I just feel cheated, cause someone from my own freaking time made the insim app.

Case closed. thats all.

So what? Just because hes from your team you have to have the idea that he's stealing your insim app, its his proagative what he wants to do with his ability, create an insim app, ect...

Quote from harjun :Great job man, nice to see you finally got it done well done!

Whats it with all the "ooh theres soo many cruise servers", if you feel that, just don't drive on it.....

Thank you, people need to think before they act, of course there is going to be negativity towards a new cruise server, but people dont have to flame just because there is a new one.

-Dustin
I don't care what people do, but it sure seems that "cruise" is fast becoming a dirty word around here and any thread that mentions it turns quickly into flamebait more often than not. Give people a break, it's their license and their time. If they'd rather [whatever it is you do on cruise servers] than race, it's their 24 pounds. Why even give a shit?
Quote from harjun :i know...LFSforum is such a pile of crap....its just come so bad, with arrogant people, thinking they're soo good, ooh i have S2 licensed....let me just flame some random demo person....honestly, i feel sorry for dmwright...hes just trying to make a server, and i KNOW how much effort he's put into it...now just say thanks, and get lost you little forum trolls

Not helping, totally prejudiced and completely hypocritical. Not to mention that irrelevant "demo user" rant. Dmwright's not a demo user and neither's anyone else who's replied to this thread so far, so at least try and keep your trolling on topic.
nice start to the server. nice and simple insim. earned $1000 in 3 laps. TC might have some compitition.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :So what? Just because hes from your team you have to have the idea that he's stealing your insim app, its his proagative what he wants to do with his ability, create an insim app, ect...

Thank you, people need to think before they act, of course there is going to be negativity towards a new cruise server, but people dont have to flame just because there is a new one.

-Dustin

ok, I think you need to pay for some evening classes in English for me. Because for some reason I have completly forgotten the English Language. Because I dont recall saying ANYTHING about him stealing the insim app at all. I know for a fact that Nova did not steal the insim app from LTC. I know that he has the ability. THe thing that I was saying, that I was annoyed that he did not tell me that he had done the insim app for NPC. I was annoyed about the fact that I had to find out from reading the god damn LFS forums.

I used to have nothing but respect for nova, but I fear that he has lost the majority of the respect that I held for him.

I have also been accused of trying to crash the NPC server. Why on earth would I want to do that? I have no reason to.
What is the server name? It doesn't look like I can find the server.
-
(niall09) DELETED by niall09
Quote from The Very End :It is true, but remember that forum is the #1 place for bitching and whining As long people can say what they want (to a certain level) there will always be people who will not agree and there will be discussion, as it should be on a forum

I agree with that one, people have the right to their own opinions, but as SilverArrows77 says "if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all". This is a very active forum with allot of people that are very passionate about the game, but it seems that people are always trying to get a dig in at each, this topic is a fine example, Dmwright has put time and effort into something for the good of the community and all I read is stuff like this,

Quote from zak_mull :Well already banned from NPC for expressing my oppinion.
Itis a cheaper copy of LTC, CLC, TC and J4F
so theres 3+1+4+1 servers = 9 cruise servers with insims.
Lets see how unpopuler thisis gonna be
Good luck!
You will need it

Dmwright never made it to officer status on the other cruise servers. Poor him. Now he's got his own server where he can play cop . I think that's why people start new servers. They're not doing very well on other servers.
Quote from Rdcranno :I agree with that one, people have the right to their own opinions, but as SilverArrows77 says "if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all". This is a very active forum with allot of people that are very passionate about the game, but it seems that people are always trying to get a dig in at each, this topic is a fine example, Dmwright has put time and effort into something for the good of the community and all I read is stuff like this,

Yeah, I agree with you on that. I hopeing all the best for this server, but I just wanted to say that I think it`s a shame that they used so much time and effort in something that there allready is a overflow of.
But I`ll keep in mind about positive posting next time.
Quote from Rdcranno :I agree with that one, people have the right to their own opinions, but as SilverArrows77 says "if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all".

Eh...isn't that a pretty big contradiction?
Quote from Rdcranno :is it just me? Ever since i joined this forum i dont think there has really been a thread with out bitching in it.

The thread entitled "Rich is the all seeing all doing powerfull master of the universe" didn't have any bitching/flaming. They all knew I was right
Quote from zeugnimod :Eh...isn't that a pretty big contradiction?

Yes, i suppose it is. Maybe i went on one then, just sick of all the arguments . Anyways... Back to his server topic.
Guy's you might not like cruise server's but look at this from my point of view for a sec...ive been learning to program for months now and when i can finally make something i like or something that takes quite a lot of work. I get kicked from LTC team and also get flammed like a *****. this isnt what i want. I program cause i enjoy making things as for the cruise insim i loved every min of making that insim..finding errors, fixing them ...you know its a good feeling when your making a program you find bugs and fix them..also as for krammeh ill respect what ever he says and also still try to be friends BUT my reason for not telling him was i coulnt find the words to say it and im sure everyone has been in that sort of case in there life ?
all i can say to everyone on this forum is im sorry and also a big sorry to krammeh...cause i didnt think this was going to happen
Quote from hrtburnout :Dmwright never made it to officer status on the other cruise servers. Poor him. Now he's got his own server where he can play cop . I think that's why people start new servers. They're not doing very well on other servers.

Excuse me Erik, I NEVER even applied for a officer?

Anyway,

Krammeh, Just take it, one of the guys out of your team made a mod for NPC. There is no point in going on now your getting rather boring with it.

All of you guy knew about NPC, About we were looking for a Coder, and we were going to open around this time. Maybe you ALL didnt have faith in us and thought I was a stupid 14 year old kid trying to get somewhere. Well NPC Has happened, NPC Is online and NPC is working.

We want to progress and make a fun enviroment NOT where people 24/7 argu. Also Mcgas001, Dustin, Me, John all wanted to get somewhere. We didnt just want to cruise on someone else servers, we wanted to be more in charge.

Also, TC came to the server and ACTULLY wished us look WITHOUT any arguments.

NPC are sorry for the inconvience we caused with the other cruise servers but I think this is dragging out. As mcgas001 says, He enjoyed making the insim, so whats the point of letting his ability go through the window? NPC SHOULDNT BE SUFFERING ANY ABUSE. There are many cruise servers out there and you have a wide range of choice.

Krammeh, Why are you doing this? We both said sorry, and groveled etc. We don't want to argu.

Matty
Quote from The Very End :Yeah, I agree with you on that. I hopeing all the best for this server, but I just wanted to say that I think it`s a shame that they used so much time and effort in something that there allready is a overflow of.

Who says there is an overflow of cruiser servers?
LTC is or should i say WAS liked very much. Servers 1 and 2 FULL durring peak hours. Also TC kyoto i always see FULL durring peak hours. All 3 always show up on top of the connections list. People are sometimes forced to go to different servers they do not care for as much due to the fact they cannot get in.

I also do understand that its not for everyone. Some people take LFS very serious and are all about 100% race, or drift. Others just like to have fun and treat it like any other video game. Hell some people even like to do stunts and crash. I dont see why having another cruise server would be a problem. If people like it they will go there.... if not it will die. So we got 9 cruise servers... and only a 2 or 3 i ever see with 0 people in them. Look at all the empty race servers online even durring peak hours. WAY more than a few. There are more empty ones than ones being used.
Im not here to argue or flame anyone just voicing my 2 cents like everyone else.
Are you guys still running?

One of my team mates went on your server today and it was very buggy. In his MSN contacts he also has NPC was fun while it lasted
That will be Dustin who has that in his msn,

NPC was hacked and is now gone

Owell 1 gone now, maybe some of the other cruise servers will start to get busier now as it was in the past
Why do i even bother......Maybe they should call this thread "You want to be put off programming"......
Quote from zak_mull :

WT?! someone hacked that server too. servers hackers are not cool in any way.
its ok its pleased everybody now so , dont say you didnt get what you wanted....
i didnt get what i wanted :weeping: nova come baaaaaaaaaaaack !
Lol, seriously, the server got hacked and now it`s gone?
#48 - Jakg
Quote from zak_mull :That will be Dustin who has that in his msn,

Owell 1 gone now, maybe some of the other cruise servers will start to get busier now as it was in the past

The server got... hacked?

Non-descript and partially nonsensical answers ftw.
Quote from harjun :i know...LFSforum is such a pile of crap....its just come so bad, with arrogant people, thinking they're soo good, ooh i have S2 licensed....let me just flame some random demo person....honestly, i feel sorry for dmwright...hes just trying to make a server, and i KNOW how much effort he's put into it...now just say thanks, and get lost you little forum trolls

glad you got that little rant out of the way. you tend to be calling alot of people trolls these days (whilst you spend your free time trolling) how ironic. last i checked, you only thank people for things that you wanted. not many people wanted this so not many people will say thank you. and you don't have to be a demo player to get flamed (you should know this all too well).
overclocked your new pc yet?
I dont want to get deeper into the hate of mcgas001, but...

I dont think the server was hacked, but lots of n00bs were on it, and were trying ways to crash it
This thread is closed

[NPC] Westhill Public!
(67 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG