The online racing simulator
[NPC] Westhill Public!
(67 posts, closed, started )
Hate is a strong word, use your head when your using it.

Your InSim (or "FFS. It is NOT an "InSim"") Your mod was pretty pants. When driving out of the pits in a car you didnt own, you could just drive off in it anyway It also had alot of spelling mistakes.

Nice try to the guy(s) who made it.
Quote from The General Lee :Hate is a strong word, use your head when your using it.

Your InSim (or "FFS. It is NOT an "InSim"") Your mod was pretty pants. When driving out of the pits in a car you didnt own, you could just drive off in it anyway It also had alot of spelling mistakes.

Nice try to the guy(s) who made it.

It was still in beta, that means we were working on it...
Is it a good idea to have a beta server up?
Wouldn`t it be better, and justify the server more if it was the completed work that was online?
Quote from Krammeh :How wonderful.

Someone from my own team, created their insim applicaton.

oh well, I wish you good luck

Sounds a bit too bitter in my opinion. You have your own cruise server, it was only a matter of time before there were more.

[NPC] Niko - LFSn00b
Isn't he in TC and pretty much every other team too?
Quote from BlueFlame :Sounds a bit too bitter in my opinion. You have your own cruise server, it was only a matter of time before there were more.

[NPC] Niko - LFSn00b
Isn't he in TC and pretty much every other team too?

i think he is, he is in TC too
Niko isn't in pretty much every team.

@Harjun: Stop trolling
The dark ages perhaps? :P

Also, +1 to what Niko said.

@Harjun: Check your private messages. And act on what it says
Quote from DieKolkrabe :The dark ages perhaps? :P

Also, +1 to what Niko said.

@Harjun: Check your private messages. And act on what it says

what...that nathan was right to call me a p*ki? how am i meant to act on that?...
*sigh* Read the bit AFTER that...

And for the last time. PMs are PRIVATE messages. So don't put them in threads without people's permission.

Got it?

DK
Quote from DieKolkrabe :*sigh* Read the bit AFTER that...

And for the last time. PMs are PRIVATE messages. So don't put them in threads without people's permission.

Got it?

DK

i already have, look on the off topic bit, i posted the WHOLE message...and don't be racist, im gonna report it
And I'm going to report you for trolling and flaming

Touche

Your move, I believe

EDIT: Don't be such a freaking liar. There is no thread. I'll add lying to the list of things I'll report you for
Quote from DieKolkrabe :And I'm going to report you for trolling and flaming

Touche

Your move, I believe

EDIT: Don't be such a freaking liar. There is no thread. I'll add lying to the list of things I'll report you for

it must have been deleted by a mod
Forum mods: 1 Harjun: 0

Y'know, it's a dumb move posting that message. Because a) it breaks a common forum rule, but you do that all the time, right? and b) because you knew that as soon as it was posted, it'd be deleted.

Mods, close the thread please. Or remove my/Harjun's posts from it

DK

Edit: I'd like to know how you can report me for that message, when I'm simply quoting what other people said.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Forum mods: 1 Harjun: 0

Y'know, it's a dumb move posting that message. Because a) it breaks a common forum rule, but you do that all the time, right? and b) because you knew that as soon as it was posted, it'd be deleted.

Mods, close the thread please. Or remove my/Harjun's posts from it

DK

Edit: I'd like to know how you can report me for that message, when I'm simply quoting what other people said.

it actually wasn't in quotes...and i wasn't braking any rules when i posted that thread, most of the bad words, your name (DK) at the end of the post, were all in stars, even Na****s
Quote from harjun :it actually wasn't in quotes...and i wasn't braking any rules when i posted that thread, most of the bad words, your name (DK) at the end of the post, were all in stars, even Na****s

I asked the mods to lock this for a reason. Now quit posting on it, OK? If you have a problem with me, take it to PMs. Got it?

DK
Quote from DieKolkrabe :I asked the mods to lock this for a reason. Now quit posting on it, OK? If you have a problem with me, take it to PMs. Got it?

DK

F off....no one likes you, emo (if you wanna be personal to me, ill be the same to you)

This threads already ruined by the loosers who care so much about not having cruise servers
DieKolkrabe if you did really send a message to him that said any of that you are a racist bastard and need to be shot, secondly you werent simply quoting what he said "you deserved what he said to you", thats not quoting it its bringing a subject up and telling him he deserves it so get your ****ing facts right you ****ing NOB.

RANT OVER/
This thread is closed

[NPC] Westhill Public!
(67 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG