The online racing simulator
[NPC] Westhill Public!
(67 posts, closed, started )
[NPC] Westhill Public!
Hello Cruisers,

I'd Like to introduce a new Cruising server. This server has taken around 3 months to prep and organize. The cruise server contains an insim.

First of all the track is at Westhill, which is an old but lovely track, which not many cruising servers tend to use.

The Server is on a 24/7 server, and everybody is welcome. As this is a budget cruise server, the Forum/Website is free.

NPC Is a very commited area, where we do a best to help and plessure other people. I'd like to make a great big thankyou to The programmer, Mcgas001. We have been testing for bugs, but the server/insim seems to be very strong.

Also I'd like to thank the people for helping us get this far. 80 accounts already.

Please come and check us out at [NPC] Westhill Cruise.

The [NPC] Team.
I`m not going to be negative, because it`s great that you have a server for people

But I have to ask you, is it usefull? I was just wondering since we allready has like 4 cruise servers
Quote from The Very End :I`m not going to be negative, because it`s great that you have a server for people

But I have to ask you, is it usefull? I was just wondering since we allready has like 4 cruise servers

A lot more than 4 tbh... There are 4 TC servers about 3 LTC servers and a couples of servers of a few more teams
Well in my eyes yes.

I see that there is plenty of choice to choose from. There are different levels of insims, for example - Easy - Medium - Hard etc. Its different features it develops etc.

Im sure if this doesnt go well I think mcgas001 and me will relook at it.

Matty
Allright

But then I ask you a question I want you to answer .

Why should people join you`re server?
What have you to offer, that the other cruise servers don`t have?
How wonderful.

Someone from my own team, created their insim applicaton.

oh well, I wish you good luck
More importantly, why do you feel the need to announce your server here on the forum? Surely if it's something people are interested in and there's at least one person on the server (e.g. you), then people will join it.
Look people , i dont want to be flamed for this its just i have only recently learnt programming and all i wanted to do is share some with other people and have fun.If i knew there would be this much trouble maybe i wouldnt have botherd...
Krammeh,

Now, Like I said ages ago, I informed you that we were making a cruise server.

Didn't you have faith in us? We have successfully got there, and I want to work with all cruising servers. I dont want any compertitions, I would like a cruising a good relaxing enviroment.

Matt

P.s Please speak to me on Msn, if you wish to conduct this any further.
Round 1. FIGHT!

:munching_
Like I said, I wish no harm, I just wanted to say that I belive there isn`t need for a new cruise server. Only wanted to help, and save you for a lot of time and effort.
As I have said many times, I am not annoyed cause another cruise server is alive, I wish you all the best luck, I really do.

I just feel cheated, cause someone from my own freaking time made the insim app.

Case closed. thats all.
ooooh, major blow by Mr. Krammeh

DmWright seems to be lying down!

Round 2. FIGHT!

:splat:
Quote from dmwright :Hello Cruisers,

I'd Like to introduce a new Cruising server. This server has taken around 3 months to prep and organize. The cruise server contains an insim.

First of all the track is at Westhill, which is an old but lovely track, which not many cruising servers tend to use.

The Server is on a 24/7 server, and everybody is welcome. As this is a budget cruise server, the Forum/Website is free.

NPC Is a very commited area, where we do a best to help and plessure other people. I'd like to make a great big thankyou to The programmer, Mcgas001. We have been testing for bugs, but the server/insim seems to be very strong.

Also I'd like to thank the people for helping us get this far. 80 accounts already.

Please come and check us out at [NPC] Westhill Cruise.

The [NPC] Team.

Great job man, nice to see you finally got it done well done!

Whats it with all the "ooh theres soo many cruise servers", if you feel that, just don't drive on it.....
It`s nothing wrong with it, I just feel sorry for him that he have used so much time and effort on a server that probally will soon die like 80% of the other cruise servers
Quote from dmwright :Hello Cruisers,

Good luck with your project..
Well already banned from NPC for expressing my oppinion.

Itis a cheaper copy of LTC, CLC, TC and J4F

so theres 3+1+4+1 servers = 9 cruise servers with insims.

Lets see how unpopuler thisis gonna be
Good luck!
You will need it
#18 - Jakg
FFS. It is NOT an "InSim"

Its a mod using InSim as an interface - you wouldn't call a game "a C++", would you?
is it just me? Ever since i joined this forum i dont think there has really been a thread with out bitching in it.
Quote from Rdcranno :is it just me? Ever since i joined this forum i dont think there has really been a thread with out bitching in it.

are you bitching about the bitching?
Quote from Rdcranno :is it just me? Ever since i joined this forum i dont think there has really been a thread with out bitching in it.

It is true, but remember that forum is the #1 place for bitching and whining As long people can say what they want (to a certain level) there will allways be people who will not agree and there will be discussion, as it should be on a forum
Quote from Jakg :FFS. It is NOT an "InSim"

Its a mod using InSim as an interface - you wouldn't call a game "a C++", would you?

Couldn't agree more

i know...LFSforum is such a pile of crap....its just come so bad, with arrogant people, thinking they're soo good, ooh i have S2 licensed....let me just flame some random demo person....honestly, i feel sorry for dmwright...hes just trying to make a server, and i KNOW how much effort he's put into it...now just say thanks, and get lost you little forum trolls
I don't mind the cruise servers, each to his/her own... Cruisers aren't racers taken away from other servers I think.

Quote from harjun :get lost you little forum trolls

Haha! You must be the biggest forum troll ever! I hope I won't meet you on race track ever again.

There has just been a steadily building clash between LFS users who view it as a racing simulator and take it more seriously and those who view it as a racing game and take it a little bit less seriously, or not seriously at all in the case of drift/cruise servers.
This thread is closed

[NPC] Westhill Public!
(67 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG