The online racing simulator
Real glad everyone likes it and just to clarify - the DEMO version is for demo users and only includes mods that they will see - that means no S2 car textures and track textures.
Hi, are the hi-res skies by kid and don in this pack? From the installation instructions it sounds like it but they're not mentioned in the list in the OP.
Quote from tailing :Hi, are the hi-res skies by kid and don in this pack? From the installation instructions it sounds like it but they're not mentioned in the list in the OP.

Sorry, the Hi-Res Skies by Kid and Don are not in this pack. We got 4 this pack no permission from don, so we must deleted his skies out of our Pack.
OK I have stuck this thread and unstuck Electrik Kar's track updates thread. There's no need for both of them to be stuck and we try to keep stickies to a minimum.
Can't find this

car shine one in the cgf...
Quote from orange_boy_uk :Can't find this

car shine one in the cgf...

Look in your LFS folder. There`s a file called cfg.txt

Open it in notepad, and near the bottom you`ll find the Car Shine value -

SKID_B 0.10
WIND_B 0.40
Sound Delay 0.10
Message Size 0.030
Car Shine 1.00 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< This one
Music Channel 3
Enable Dither 1
Enable Mip Filter 1
Local Skins DDS 0

Change it from 1.00 to 0.30
save and exit.
I love the pack, i downloaded it but saved my dds forlder (more than six months wasted on the net trying to find all the textures I liked) but I really love it. I just put my textures back in the dds folder when I find them nicer then the ones that are included here. Great FPS dropper too xD
We (more specifically I) are making another installer, which will be a little more advanced - more specifically custom components (you can choose which mods to install at all) and second a mod enabler (which will allow you to enable-disable mods with just one click!)
This is a good pack,my loved!
excellent pack, easy installation, etc

Only one thing i dislike, the wheel view dissapear and now new dashboard appears. Don't understand why can anyone drive with dashboard view, instead wheel view was very nice and i use it alot.

Wheel view

dashboard view

Where i can find the original view folder ? Shame on me, i do not backup it
These Views are ment for watching Replays or spectating. If you want the default Views back just delete the contents of your lfs/data/views folder.
Thanks, i never think it was that simple.
The link is dead for the full install for me. Is this happening for anyone else?
Quote from Gargantula :The link is dead for the full install for me. Is this happening for anyone else?

The Link comes back, no worry about that.
Dosen't get any better than this!
Quote from Gargantula :The link is dead for the full install for me. Is this happening for anyone else?

Fixed
Cool, thanks! Long live LFS with better graphics. Maybe the developers should consider some of these mods for the official version?
Amazing work!! Will this affect performance significantly BTW?

EDIT: I tried it, and it looks and runs smooth as silk. Along with 4X antialiasing and 16X anisotropic filtering the game looks really really nice. Now I'm all good to go and ready to go pick up my momo wheel tomorrow. Can't wait to get playing...
Yes, many of the textures have a lot bigger resolution than the original ones.
great add on !!! tnx
Whoohoo
I love it

My game stil runs verry smooth and it looks so nice

Thats what i cal improvement
Quote :2.1. Minimal Installation (only Car Menu, Track Menu, Skys, AI Drivers, Views, Suits)

The Hires skies by KiDCoDEa & DoN are not included right? I think the word skys should be removed then.

In addition, the background of the installer has the skies preview image shown.
Quote from Gargantula :The Hires skies by KiDCoDEa & DoN are not included right? I think the word skys should be removed then.

In addition, the background of the installer has the skies preview image shown.

That'll be corrected in the next release. There is no point in making a new archive just for something like this.
True, just trying to let you know. The word "skys" could be easily removed in the first post in this thread though. . I installed the skies separately.
Quote from Gargantula :True, just trying to let you know. The word "skys" could be easily removed in the first post in this thread though. . I installed the skies separately.

fixed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG